Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

What albums do you currently have on pre-order?

2»

Comments

  • I can’t remember anymore...
  • GC31608GC31608 GAPosts: 197
    I can’t remember anymore...
    Exactly.  I once received an album two years after i’d ordered it, Completely forgot about it. This was back when Soundstage Direct had a website.
  • GC31608 said:
    I can’t remember anymore...
    Exactly.  I once received an album two years after i’d ordered it, Completely forgot about it. This was back when Soundstage Direct had a website.
    Well, that makes sense, considering the source. At least you’re one of the lucky ones who got their records!
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 4,863
    edited January 26
    sturgill cuttin grass vol 2
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 33,383
    Lucero 
    Kings of Leon
    Sturgill Vol 2
    Isbell/Hood/Cooley box
    MMJ At Dawn Reissue
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowherePosts: 5,271
    I think I only have one on preorder at the moment:
    Neil & Crazy Horse ‘Way Down In The Rust Bucket’ box set
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

    “Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 525
    Uncle Tupelo MOV reissues of No Depression, March 16-20, 1992 and Still Feel Gone. Moline Vault #11 and Black Crowes Shake Your Money Maker 30th anniversary reissue.  
  • pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,464
    The Weeks Twisted Rivers
    Wesley Schultz solo
    PJ Vault
    Eddie 7''
    Foo Fighters
    Brandon Boyd Wild Trapeze
    KOL
    Sturgill Vol 2
    Jason Isbell, Patterson Hood, Mike Cooley Live at Shoals

    Have way down in the rust bucket, royal blood, and something else in my Amazon wishlist for now 
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18
  • RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 209
    pjpitt89 said:
    The Weeks Twisted Rivers
    Wesley Schultz solo
    PJ Vault
    Eddie 7''
    Foo Fighters
    Brandon Boyd Wild Trapeze
    KOL
    Sturgill Vol 2
    Jason Isbell, Patterson Hood, Mike Cooley Live at Shoals

    Have way down in the rust bucket, royal blood, and something else in my Amazon wishlist for now 

    I'm interested in the Brandon Boyd release but not if it's as brickwalled as the CD is
    I am wired and fading...
  • pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,464
    RoeDawg13 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    The Weeks Twisted Rivers
    Wesley Schultz solo
    PJ Vault
    Eddie 7''
    Foo Fighters
    Brandon Boyd Wild Trapeze
    KOL
    Sturgill Vol 2
    Jason Isbell, Patterson Hood, Mike Cooley Live at Shoals

    Have way down in the rust bucket, royal blood, and something else in my Amazon wishlist for now 

    I'm interested in the Brandon Boyd release but not if it's as brickwalled as the CD is
    Yeah, really good point. I actually forgot how bad it sounds until you said that. It popped up on qrates awhile back and was a run of 500 for $20 so I grabbed it. They ended up adding another 500, which also sold out quickly. Set to arrive in Feb/March, so I'm hoping they remastered it for vinyl. I only have one other album from qrates, and I was actually quite impressed with the sound.
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18
  • pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,101
    Green Day- insommiac
    War on Drugs- Live
    Foo Fighters- Medicine at Midnight
    Weezer- OK Human
    Neil Young- Way Down In The Rust Bucket
    Pearl Jam- Moline Vault
    Jack White Live- Third Man Vault
    Fleet Foxes- Shore
    Drive By Truckers- Live From Austin
    Thelonius Monk- Palais Des Beaux-Arts
    John Prine- John Prine
    Virginia Bach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon HeadstoniaPosts: 25,314
    The Glorious Sons - Our Little Piece Of Work - Live at Richardson Stadium - 4 Vinyl 
    (Track 10 of The Headstones' Nickels For Your Nightmares)


  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 5,222
    edited January 28
    PJ Harvey - Is this Desire + demos
    PJ Harvey - Stories from the Sea + Demos
    Neil Young - Rust Bucket
    PJ - Moline Vault
    Fleet Foxes - Dhore
    Green Day - Insomniac 25th
    TMR Vault
    Thee Oh Sees - Levitation Session x3
    Lana Del Ray - Chemtrails over the Country Club
    Stereolab - Switched On Vol. 4
    Taylor Swift - Evermore
    Burial - Chemz 12"


    probably more. I'm always ordering records.

    And PJ Harvey showed up today!
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • Foo Fighters 
    KOL
    Fleet Foxes *nabbed the indie clear wax release from a shop in St.Louis
    PJ Moline Vault 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATXPosts: 1,350
    Foo Fighters
    Mogwai
    need to order KOL
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 525
    Added DIO Holy Diver Live over the weekend.  
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,103
    Foo Fighters - Medicine at Midnight 
    Glen Hansard - Live at the Sydney Opera House 
    Professor Longhair - Fess at Home '73 (Tipitina's Record Club)
    Jack White - TMR Vault #47
    Kings of Leon - When You See Yourself 
    Jason Isbell, Patterson Hood, Mike Cooley Live at Shoals
    Pearl Jam - Vault #10
    Deaf Charlie - 7 inch
    Eddie Vedder - Matter of Time/Say Hi 7 inch
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 48,137
    PJ Vault 10 and Ryan Adams' Wednesdays.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 2,319
    Added DIO Holy Diver Live over the weekend.  
    Dio...I miss him. Got blessed/cursed by his devil horns while riding my friends shoulders once. Later in his career he played a smaller venue then the stadiums where he slayed dragons. Good stuff
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 525
    Loujoe said:
    Added DIO Holy Diver Live over the weekend.  
    Dio...I miss him. Got blessed/cursed by his devil horns while riding my friends shoulders once. Later in his career he played a smaller venue then the stadiums where he slayed dragons. Good stuff
    He was a great singer and frontman. After I replenish my funds a bit I am going to pre-order the 2021 reissues of BS Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules. 
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,103
    LukinFan said:
    Foo Fighters - Medicine at Midnight 
    Glen Hansard - Live at the Sydney Opera House 
    Professor Longhair - Fess at Home '73 (Tipitina's Record Club)
    Jack White - TMR Vault #47
    Kings of Leon - When You See Yourself 
    Jason Isbell, Patterson Hood, Mike Cooley Live at Shoals
    Pearl Jam - Vault #10
    Deaf Charlie - 7 inch
    Eddie Vedder - Matter of Time/Say Hi 7 inch
    Got a shipping email for the new Foos! 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
  • RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 209
    pjpitt89 said:
    RoeDawg13 said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    The Weeks Twisted Rivers
    Wesley Schultz solo
    PJ Vault
    Eddie 7''
    Foo Fighters
    Brandon Boyd Wild Trapeze
    KOL
    Sturgill Vol 2
    Jason Isbell, Patterson Hood, Mike Cooley Live at Shoals

    Have way down in the rust bucket, royal blood, and something else in my Amazon wishlist for now 

    I'm interested in the Brandon Boyd release but not if it's as brickwalled as the CD is
    Yeah, really good point. I actually forgot how bad it sounds until you said that. It popped up on qrates awhile back and was a run of 500 for $20 so I grabbed it. They ended up adding another 500, which also sold out quickly. Set to arrive in Feb/March, so I'm hoping they remastered it for vinyl. I only have one other album from qrates, and I was actually quite impressed with the sound.

    Did you get your Brandon Boyd vinyl? And have a chance to spin it if you did? I see a couple on discogs and ebay for upper $70's and am hesitant to pull the trigger
    I am wired and fading...
  • halvhalv Posts: 587
    Curious what sites people follow or subscribe to for album release and pre-order info. Any suggestions appreciated. 
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil MichiganPosts: 2,554
    Dinosaur Jr.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 209
    halv said:
    Curious what sites people follow or subscribe to for album release and pre-order info. Any suggestions appreciated. 
    Usually places that I've ordered from send out emails. SRC Vinyl and Elusive Disc hit me up with a lot of emails. Other than that it's visiting boards and band's socials

    I am wired and fading...
  • halv said:
    Curious what sites people follow or subscribe to for album release and pre-order info. Any suggestions appreciated. 
    Plaid Room records and Red Yeti records.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 5,222

     r/VinylReleases on reddit
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 5,222
    Add Spiritualized - Lazer Guided Melodies to the list.


  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATXPosts: 1,350
    halv said:
    Curious what sites people follow or subscribe to for album release and pre-order info. Any suggestions appreciated. 
    I follow all of my favorite bands on Twitter
Sign In or Register to comment.