Options

Sir David Attenborough’s Witness Statement

I just watched Sir David Attenborough’s new documentary on Netflix. Very powerful stuff. The message delivered the right way with solutions! It was exactly what I needed to hear to remind myself of what I can do to make a difference. If you haven’t seen it I would encourage you to watch.  This film elicited an emotional response... the only way to affect change in humans:
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/variety.com/2020/film/global/our-planet-silverback-films-david-attenborough-1234780387/amp/

Comments

• Options
    This guy is so pure and wholesome. 
    A true gentleman.  With the message we all need to hear
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Apart from the fact that he is not feeling left wing vegetarians, great guy! Hehe he.
  • Options
    Apart from the fact that he is not feeling left wing vegetarians, great guy! Hehe he.
    He actually stated in the movie that we must move to a more plant-based diet to save ourselves. 

My wife and I discussed this and are beginning our shift. 

I heard the message loud and clear. The time is now. Each one of us has a responsibility to ensure we live as part of nature... not apart from it.