"WORLD WIDE SUICIDE"

sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
Do you agree with the lyrics of the Pearl Jam song "World Wide Suicide"? Then maybe you'd like to know that President Trump has just received his THIRD NOBEL PEACE PRIZE NOMINATION! He is the strongest ANTI-WAR PRESIDENT we've EVER had! But for some reason, the "lame" stream media do NOT want you to know. Why is that...? 

Comments

• Yes they should have this song return live. I feel lucky I got to see it in 2013.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    I'm with you, brother. And apparently, President Trump must've heard the song too! Because he is DOING something about it!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,542
    Yes they should have this song return live. I feel lucky I got to see it in 2013.
    agreed. great tune. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• The energy really comes across live. 
    I love it. I vividly remember hearing the 10 second teaser on repeat for an hour .
    Im gonna listen now. Cheers
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Tonight will be interesting
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,778
    your pretty pathetic 
    go away
    Tonight will be interesting
    Yes, I agree. Televised presidential debates are one of the most important parts of our election process. As long as the debate moderator asks tough and varied questions of each candidate AND the public pays attention and listens, there's not much a biased media can do to spin the coverage. 
  • As long as they can act like adults and the truth can be told. Which we know that will not happen.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,131
    edited September 2020
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    One last thought from me today on the subject: We all hear and read constantly to "Register To Vote" and then to "Vote". BOTH are extremely important to do. But EQUALLY important is to make sure you watch the live televised Presidential Debates! Hear the answers and comments straight from the candidates' mouths! The 1st of the 3 scheduled Presidential debates is TONIGHT, Sept. 29 at 9:00 pm EST /6:00 pm PST. The 2nd debate is on Oct. 15 and the 3rd debate is on Oct. 22, all at 9:00 pm EST/6:00 pm PST. PLEASE TUNE IN AMERICA!
  • By being born you should be automatically "registered to vote". Lol.