Options

ISO Brandi Carlile A Rooster Says

2»

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,847
    Easy street 13.99. My local joint had one priced at 40. I hope no one bought it.  It's strange how it was released. It got me to buy one, not sure if it's intentional. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Another great mystery to ponder.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    13.99 is great. add canadian exchange and shipping and it turns into a nearly 60 dollar 2 song record. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,847
    Dang. 
  • Options
    SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 707
    I turned this down in Calgary because they were charging 39.99. Stand by my decision but you’re hosed either way as a Canadian on this one. We’re not all a buncha hosers there eh!?! 
  • Options
    SM187650 said:
    I turned this down in Calgary because they were charging 39.99. Stand by my decision but you’re hosed either way as a Canadian on this one. We’re not all a buncha hosers there eh!?! 
    😂 I paid the $39 at Sloth. I was surprised it was that steep but figured if I didn’t pay that now it would just cost more later.  
  • Options
    I still want this if anyone has a decently priced copy. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    thanks guys. but when I changed my address from "local pickup" to my address, it won't let me check out. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    thanks guys. but when I changed my address from "local pickup" to my address, it won't let me check out. 
    Sending you a PM now
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Easy Street Records has it in stock.
  • Options
    @HughFreakingDillon - I think it could be because you aren't in the US. I just sent you a pm, but will say it here as well. I can order from Plaid Room and have it delivered to me, then ship it to you. Just let me know.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Ah, sorry. Didn’t know you weren’t in the US. Very cool of @mfc2006 to offer to help though. Love this community!
  • Options
    Ah, sorry. Didn’t know you weren’t in the US. Very cool of @mfc2006 to offer to help though. Love this community!
    agreed
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    If for some reason he can't, I will be in Cincinnati next weekend going to see Son Volt in concert. I could stop by Plaid Room and pick up a copy for you.
  • Options
    If for some reason he can't, I will be in Cincinnati next weekend going to see Son Volt in concert. I could stop by Plaid Room and pick up a copy for you.
    wow, love this community. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    wow, love this community. 
    Just let me know, and yeah there are plenty of solid people on here.
  • Options
    Very cool of you!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Discogs has one sealed for $12, plus $20 shipping to Canada. Just in case you need it shipped.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Discogs has one sealed for $12, plus $20 shipping to Canada. Just in case you need it shipped.
    thanks. just bought! thanks all! you guys all rock!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Hell yes!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Good deal!
  • Options
    Good to hear. Enjoy. On another note, I’ve found records I had to have during RSD online drops and have paid some inflated prices. If I was patient I could’ve picked up most for less than what I paid on Discogs.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life