Options

So how about those fan club singles *edit* THAT I FINALLY GOT!!

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,748

• Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,579
    Nothing in Ontario 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 482
    Has anyone had any luck getting an address change? I emailed “shipping…” a week ago to no response. I had to move due to a volatile situation where I lived, so manual forwarding isn’t an option and Canada Post only forwards letter mail. As far as we know, Canada hasn’t even shipped.
    Canada Post does forward parcels they just can’t guarantee all parcels will be forwarded with a change of address. Something the size of the xmas singles package is almost guaranteed to be forwarded because it will be handled/processed directly by the mail carrier.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,488
    Nothing so far… maybe today for my birthday they will be in the mailbox 🤙
  • Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    Still nothing in Long Island, NY   :|
    I did get a renewal email for Ten Club which I won’t be renewing
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    pjpitt89 said:
    Still nothing outside of Philly, which is weird because it seems like a lot of Philly just received...
    what!
    are you thinking they have a plan .. or is it really a total scramble   giggle
    maybe they are sending out by birthday month   ;)
    i'm next!!

My birth month is February and I got mine eons ago, sooo...
    As someone who deals with zip codes and billing addresses every day, it sure looks like the shipping pattern is in reverse USA zip code order.

From what I recall, it started with the high numbers (9xxxx) on the west coast and looks to be moving towards the lowest numbers (0xxxx) in the northeast.
    Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,424
    Nothing here in MD yet. Haven’t received any tracking notification either. But at least ppl here & neighboring states are getting theirs! That means it’s getting closer. 
  • Options
    Update from 10C when I asked about shipping to Australia:

Hope you have been doing well out there! Thank you for following up. There were inevitably more delays, and now more delays, but the shipping process FINALLY began in April... These are being shipped in batches from a Shipping Company, and not from our warehouse, so it will still take much much much more time to get them all processed & shipped around the World. And they are still being processed... We are hoping they will be shipping to Australia soon. We want you to get these too! Again, we are very sorry for the delay!!

That's a lot of 'much's...

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,221
    Take back remaining from shipping company. Ship from 10c. Come on already. Very lame
  • Options
    pjpitt89 said:
    Still nothing outside of Philly, which is weird because it seems like a lot of Philly just received...
    what!
    are you thinking they have a plan .. or is it really a total scramble   giggle
    maybe they are sending out by birthday month   ;)
    i'm next!!

My birth month is February and I got mine eons ago, sooo...
    As someone who deals with zip codes and billing addresses every day, it sure looks like the shipping pattern is in reverse USA zip code order.

From what I recall, it started with the high numbers (9xxxx) on the west coast and looks to be moving towards the lowest numbers (0xxxx) in the northeast.
    That makes sense considering my zip code starts with a 0.  Maybe I'll have mine by next Christmas. :o
  • Options
    BC62528BC62528 Posts: 203
    Arrived in CT - no damage and looking great...06611 - for those playing the zip code game.
  • Options
    BC62528 said:
    Arrived in CT - no damage and looking great...06611 - for those playing the zip code game.
    I am south of you in NY so hopefully soon.
  • Options
    Nothing in Atlantic Canada yet. 
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,543
    Finally got mine
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Thanks for rubbing it in…. Anyone in Mass get yet?
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    Nuttin' here
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,006
    Mine arrived in Westchester NY today. 
  • Options
    davidosdavidos Posts: 471
    ^^ Same
  • Options
    AZAAZA Posts: 86

Hope you have been doing well out there! Thank you for following up. There were inevitably more delays, and now more delays, but the shipping process FINALLY began in April... These are being shipped in batches from a Shipping Company, and not from our warehouse, so it will still take much much much more time to get them all processed & shipped around the World. And they are still being processed... We are hoping they will be shipping to Australia soon. We want you to get these too! Again, we are very sorry for the delay!!

If that's the case, I'm guessing I will be waiting a looooong time.
  • Options
    I got the 2 DEEP MAGAZINE AND TWO 10c singles. 🙂 Locations Queens NY. 
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,361

That’s pretty much the same reply I got in September, except you had an extra ‘much’ and ‘and now more delays’  :s

They’ll get here… one day…
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,835
    goldrush said:

That’s pretty much the same reply I got in September, except you had an extra ‘much’ and ‘and now more delays’  :s

They’ll get here… one day…
    This is my approach

I've pretty much given up on seeing these, so if they arrive out of the blue one day it'll be a really nice pleasant surprise. I'll lose absolutely no sleep in the meantime
  • Options
    Mine just arrived in NJ
  • Options
    Mine arrived just now. At 7:15 am. Talk about urgency! 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,373

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Woahhhh!  i am next county over!!!
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,199
    Cool! I hope Manhattan is next.

• Options
    Well, I'm in Oregon, with a zip starting with 9, and I've not received anything...
    1. The Gorge (2005) 2. The Gorge (2006) 3. The Gorge (2006) 4. Portland (2009) 5. Portland (2013) 6. Spokane (2013) 7. Seattle (2018) 8. Missoula (2018) 9. Portland (2024) 
  • Options
    MF658872MF658872 Posts: 249
    Arrived in Sea Girt NJ today
    Philly 1 2016                     
    EV New York 2016            
    TOTD Philly 2 2016 
    Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction 2017 
    Boston 1 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    EV New York 1 & 2 2022
    Berlin 2022
    Frankfurt 2022