Options

PJ 20 Gray Vinyl

2»

Comments

• Options
    JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 381
    Seems as those PJ not on Rollinrecs any longer. Unless im just incompetent.
  • Options
    BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    You are not! Seems all PJ vinyl has been pulled at Rollin.
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,600
    MedozK said:
    I just don't get supporting bootleg companies, I am actually surprised the 10C allows any of this. But I guess a ton of people buy fake merchandise all the time. I'm actually surprised you don't see a bunch of these $$$ posters being reproduced, for like $50 each. A company could make a ton repopping the 1998 posters.
    I think people just want to say they have it.  I'm sure it doesn't sound any better than the cd.  
  • Options
    PapaljuicePapaljuice Jacksonville Posts: 502
    edited November 2020
    It looks like they took their stuff down
    Post edited by Papaljuice on
    Pearl Jam - ST. PETERSBURG, FL 3-29-94 / WEST PALM BEACH, FL 9-22-98 / TAMPA, FL 8-12-00 / CHARLOTTE, NC 10/30/13 / ST. LOUIS, MO 10-03-2014 / TAMPA, FL 4-11-16 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 4-13-16
    Eddie Vedder - JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/24/12 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/25/12 / ORLANDO, FL 11-28-12
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    kramer73 said:
    MedozK said:
    I just don't get supporting bootleg companies, I am actually surprised the 10C allows any of this. But I guess a ton of people buy fake merchandise all the time. I'm actually surprised you don't see a bunch of these $$$ posters being reproduced, for like $50 each. A company could make a ton repopping the 1998 posters.
    I think people just want to say they have it.  I'm sure it doesn't sound any better than the cd.  
    Having owned both the original CD & LP Benaroya set, the LP set sounds amazing. Much warmer sounding than the CD. That’s not some nerdy scientific observation either. Just what my ears noticed. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited November 2020
    kramer73 said:
    MedozK said:
    Having owned both the original CD & LP Benaroya set, the LP set sounds amazing. Much warmer sounding than the CD. That’s not some nerdy scientific observation either. Just what my ears noticed. 
    I don't think any disputes that the official vinyl release is great. I think he was talking about the garbage bootlegs.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    edited November 2020
    MedozK said:
    kramer73 said:
    MedozK said:
    I don't think any disputes that the official vinyl release is great. I think he was talking about the garbage bootlegs.
     Oops! 
    Post edited by 2-feign-reluctance on
    www.cluthelee.com