Can anyone enlighten me about the Blue “Mariners Style” PJ logo hat.

I had 2 of them. Both had a small embroidered PJ on the back.And the embroidery covered up the inside label a bit on both of them.Each one was from a different manufacturer.Both were fitted hats. 
I sold one to a guy who thinks it might be a fan made knockoff.He has the same one made by a company called “Kennedy Athletic”.His doesn’t have the embroidered pj on the back of his. 
Question I have is.......Was it normal to use so many different brands of hats for one particular design? 
I had the same exact design but in black hat with black,yellow and white logo.That was flexfit brand. 

Does anyone here have any knowledge as to if my hats with the small pj logo on the back are the legitimate real deal??? 
I bought all 3 of mine from the ten club
years ago. 
Anyone have any that they can share info about on theirs? 
When did they sell them? 
I’m thinking 97 possibly? 
Anybody have one with “Franklin Athletic” for their brand? 
Anyone know if any of these are fakes or which ones are legitimate? 
Thanks 

Comments

• ceskaceska Posts: 1,115
    Sorry to chime in when I don't have anything to add to your questions, but Santos if you're listening, please bring this back?  Maybe a small run by fellow Seattle company Ebbetts Field Flannel.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,475
    I think  this style of cap is the  best for our age group. Way better than the flat bill sit a foot off your head kind.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,121
    +1 on bringing these back and +1,000 on these being the best for our age group. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Definitely. 

But just wondering: what’s ‘our’’age group? Do I qualify if I’m 42? 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,121
    Some are older and some are younger, but I am pretty confident the majority of us are in our 40's. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."