Options

Stupid question about the Nugs Stream event

Comments

• Options
    I’ve had the stream freeze 3 times so far.  When it is not frozen it looks and sounds fine.  The constant clicking to try to unfreeze is certainly a drain on trying to sit back and watch.

PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
     still no audio, how did you unmute?  Streaming freezes up, this is no fun, gonna ask for refund
  • Options
    It’s still black and white for me, when it’s actually working
    i am lost, i'm no guide, but i'm by your side
    i am right by your side...
  • Options
    $10 for a black and white concert video... 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,148
    One of the good things about covid is I almost forgot this version of corduroy 

Yeah yeah yeah and let's turn the best bridge in the catalog into an afterthought. 
  • Options
    Yep.  It was black and white on the screens at the show for 90% of it.  This is BS.  
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• Options
    Better than the alternative nothing that I’ve been watching. Loving it!
  • Options
    What in the heck. It’s not even good black and white, it’s low contrast 
    i am lost, i'm no guide, but i'm by your side
    i am right by your side...
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,435
     still no audio, how did you unmute?  Streaming freezes up, this is no fun, gonna ask for refund
    Will be on demand for the whole Labor Day weekend
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    Yep.  It was black and white on the screens at the show for 90% of it.  This is BS.  
    Switches during Porch and goes color.  So half the show. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Still totally zaps the feeling out of the show.  
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Agreed.  Hate it.  They colored Wrigley for the LP2 movie,  but they couldn't be bothered with this. 
  • Options
    At least they could have edited it so that when Ed was talking about Stone’s background they showed Stone instead of Jeff, and vice versa.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,344
    I didn't try this show. As many of you know, DMB is playing shows tonight and the following two nights through YouTube/Nugs for free. They've been playing official concert video recordings every Wednesday for approximately 3 months or longer. Sorry to hear many are having audio problems with this Seattle concert. Have a nice, and most importantly, healthy weekend everyone.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,148
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Agreed.  Hate it.  They colored Wrigley for the LP2 movie,  but they couldn't be bothered with this. 

I didn't mind the BW.

But when it switched to color on porch, damn.   powerful. 
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,435
    We're not in Kansas anymore 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,165
    I stream in color, I stream in red!
  • Options
    BF89905 said:
    I didn't try this show. As many of you know, DMB is playing shows tonight and the following two nights through YouTube/Nugs for free. They've been playing official concert video recordings every Wednesday for approximately 3 months or longer. Sorry to hear many are having audio problems with this Seattle concert. Have a nice, and most importantly, healthy weekend everyone.
    The DMB shows have been great.  Looking forward to watching the famous 02 Gorge 
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,165
    mrussel1 said:
    BF89905 said:
    The DMB shows have been great.  Looking forward to watching the famous 02 Gorge 
    I didn't know about them, only found out because of this, so now I know what I'm doing tomorrow night.
  • Options
    mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 785
    So when can you watch it again?  It doesn’t seem to want to play?

• Options
    Mdgsolo try refreshing your browser. Worked for me
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,526
    Pap said:
    23scidoo said:
    Pap said:
    Pap said:
    Tonight is the night! :triumph:
    Yes!  So excited, who else is planning a little home party?  Hubby and I are moving the TV out to patio, making some cocktails and pretending we are at an outdoor show!
    Such a great idea! :lightbulb:
    Nugs tv works in Greece??
    You can watch it on your laptop/desktop.
    Anytime on weekend??..thanks..

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    edited September 2020
    Couldn't get it to play on Samsung smart tv but playing on non smart tv via chormecast now, oh & that's on Saturday night in Auckland New Zealand too. :rock_on:
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934
    23scidoo said:
    Pap said:
    23scidoo said:
    Pap said:
    Pap said:
    Yes!  So excited, who else is planning a little home party?  Hubby and I are moving the TV out to patio, making some cocktails and pretending we are at an outdoor show!

Yep! :)

"Once you start the Video On Demand you can access it for 48 hours. After that your link expires."

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,526
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:
    Pap said:
    23scidoo said:
    Pap said:
    Pap said:

Yep! :)

"Once you start the Video On Demand you can access it for 48 hours. After that your link expires."

Thanks D!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    I guess it's comforting to know I wasn't the only one with no volume...but I'm PISSED because I invited a bunch of friends over to grill, drink, and watch PJ. No volume was a total buzzkill. Rented STP last month with no issues. Nugs.TV ruined the night. 
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,304
    Last night was brilliant! I was totally blown away! I'm definitely going to rewatch it over the weekend!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,590
    I cant get it to cast on my Apple TV. YouTube works but nugs has an error. Anyone?
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,590
    Now I got it to cast through the nugs app but if my iPad goes dark it cuts off and when I press play it starts over. Fuck this. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 777
    Regrouped and running through an Apple TV...audio coming in loud and clear.  Very nice.  Just wish this was in my Nugs library after this 48 hours.  Oh well, take what you can.  Great show!