Options

Pearl Jam 2020 postponed posters

Comments

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,490
    CU293244 said:
    Hey Santos. Wondering if you can help me here ... I ordered a Phoenix, and there’s a UPS tracking from 9/3 generated, shows “order processed - ready for ups”. Is it something that is just waiting pickup?
    I think he said a few pages back to pay no attention to the tracking numbers until you get an email that says it was shipped. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:
    CU293244 said:
    Hey Santos. Wondering if you can help me here ... I ordered a Phoenix, and there’s a UPS tracking from 9/3 generated, shows “order processed - ready for ups”. Is it something that is just waiting pickup?
    I think he said a few pages back to pay no attention to the tracking numbers until you get an email that says it was shipped. 
    The post below is from page 81 of the thread. Notice PHX isn't included, which likely means it'll be near the end, likely only before SD & Oak (since those shows are going to be sold late and will probably have similar low demand...).

Sadly, can't rely on shipping notification emails either.  I never got an email on NYC Mumford and it just showed up (I check my spam folder at least every other day, so it's not that either). I also never got an email on my mask order, but checked this morning and it's been scanned a few times, so in transit.

Status update- Patience is appreciated as we deal with Mail system slowdowns, Covid Restrictions and now fires!!

Currently rolling/processing Nashville posters. OKC is next up. Both NYC's, St. Louis, Baltimore, Quebec, Ottawa and Toronto ordered over the first couple of weeks have shipped. Patience is appreciated, lots more to roll and ship. 

Masks are processing as we wait for poster supplies, all Mask orders should ship by end of week.
    slh

• Options
    MH56465 said:
    on2legs said:
    CU293244 said:
    The post below is from page 81 of the thread. Notice PHX isn't included, which likely means it'll be near the end, likely only before SD & Oak (since those shows are going to be sold late and will probably have similar low demand...).

Sadly, can't rely on shipping notification emails either.  I never got an email on NYC Mumford and it just showed up (I check my spam folder at least every other day, so it's not that either). I also never got an email on my mask order, but checked this morning and it's been scanned a few times, so in transit.

Status update- Patience is appreciated as we deal with Mail system slowdowns, Covid Restrictions and now fires!!

Currently rolling/processing Nashville posters. OKC is next up. Both NYC's, St. Louis, Baltimore, Quebec, Ottawa and Toronto ordered over the first couple of weeks have shipped. Patience is appreciated, lots more to roll and ship. 

Masks are processing as we wait for poster supplies, all Mask orders should ship by end of week.
    slh

Weird.  I’ve received a shipping email for each one I’ve ordered. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    Asked for and received a refund for my Krausen print.  They couldn’t get it mailed in 30 days or even a label made? Continuing to shed the itch to buy stuff from this band.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Asked for and received a refund for my Krausen print.  They couldn’t get it mailed in 30 days or even a label made? Continuing to shed the itch to buy stuff from this band.
    They have to have somewhere around 10,000 posters to roll and pack, no?

• Options
    huntersthompsonhuntersthompson Posts: 854
    edited September 2020
    I understand losing interest in purchasing rock and roll momentos as we get older...but was there some pressing need to get the Klausen print within 30 days?  It seems like you've existed up until this point without it....a wait for your item because the small staff has, as was pointed out, no fewer than 10,000 posters to roll and send out seems understandable.  The bigger picture is that everyone needs their "reason" to stop an addiction...perhaps you have found yours and will be better for it.  I am such a junkie I am sitting here thinking "is today the day the Baltimore print arrives".....I still can't bring myself to be mad at the dealer.
    Post edited by huntersthompson on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,154
    edited September 2020
    Thanks Brad!  :)

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,446
    May I correct you? His name is "Blad" as in "Blad Krausen". Thank you. ;)
  • Options
    I understand losing interest in purchasing rock and roll momentos as we get older...but was there some pressing need to get the Klausen print within 30 days?  It seems like you've existed up until this point without it....a wait for your item because the small staff has, as was pointed out, no fewer than 10,000 posters to roll and send out seems understandable.  The bigger picture is that everyone needs their "reason" to stop an addiction...perhaps you have found yours and will be better for it.  I am such a junkie I am sitting here thinking "is today the day the Baltimore print arrives".....I still can't bring myself to mad at the dealer.
    Also... when rolling posters I prefer they take their time. Nothing worse than a nice pinch mark on that poster when it arrives.  Better it take longer than they all arrive damaged. 

• Options
    Hahaha. "Well, I'd love the print...buuuuut I only really want it in the next 30 days." Hilarious. This place never stops surprising and entertaining me.
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,938
    on2legs said:
    CU293244 said:
    I never received any shipping confirmation for Baltimore. I looked a couple days ago in my account and it still hadn't shipped. Randomly showed up on Saturday.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    CU293244 said:
    I never received any shipping confirmation for Baltimore. I looked a couple days ago in my account and it still hadn't shipped. Randomly showed up on Saturday.
    Probably missed a scan on the way out the door. 

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,903
    Hahaha. "Well, I'd love the print...buuuuut I only really want it in the next 30 days." Hilarious. This place never stops surprising and entertaining me.
    like a pizza. get your print in 30 days or it's free!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    huntersthompsonhuntersthompson Posts: 854
    edited September 2020
    =
    Post edited by huntersthompson on
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    dopazz said:
    demetrios said:

I missed out on the artist sales for the previous posters so I'm hoping to score this one today.  My first poster was also by Ward Sutton, 22 years ago.

That kicks ass!!  I was supposed to see Guster in Pittsburgh just two days prior to Pearl Jam in Baltimore earlier this year.  So bummed that both were postponed.
  • Options
    BmoyaBmoya Posts: 100
    Anyone else get a microscopic signature on their AP Toronto poster? I can barely ready the pencil on the black part of the poster. 
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    I understand losing interest in purchasing rock and roll momentos as we get older...but was there some pressing need to get the Klausen print within 30 days?  It seems like you've existed up until this point without it....a wait for your item because the small staff has, as was pointed out, no fewer than 10,000 posters to roll and send out seems understandable.  The bigger picture is that everyone needs their "reason" to stop an addiction...perhaps you have found yours and will be better for it.  I am such a junkie I am sitting here thinking "is today the day the Baltimore print arrives".....I still can't bring myself to mad at the dealer.
    Also... when rolling posters I prefer they take their time. Nothing worse than a nice pinch mark on that poster when it arrives.  Better it take longer than they all arrive damaged. 
    GORILLA ROLL!!!!
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    GORILLA ROLL!!!!
    Technical term? =)

• Options
    When did I ever say I’d love the print? Way to project.  I bought it in a rush like most of us do on here with fomo helping the decision along.  Always appreciate klausen’s art, but time made me realize that buying a SE poster for a show that didn’t exist is about as dumb as me buying a pair of kicks that don’t fit me because they’re a hype shoe.

i have way too much vinyl and posters that I honestly don’t really need.  Let’s not get into sneakers, t shirts, hats... scarves, dog collars (?!).  I’m turning 40 in a few days and it’s time for me to focus on things that are actually important.

the 30 days it took to not print a label got me thinking as I packed up all this nonsense to move into a new house that I was wasting money on things and should be spending it on making memories with my family.  I sure need stuff for the pool, and I have room on my walls for some more art other than pj posters From shows that don’t exist.

sorry you took such offense to my post that you had to make a snarky presumptive comment In reply.
  • Options
    When did I ever say I’d love the print? Way to project.  I bought it in a rush like most of us do on here with fomo helping the decision along.  Always appreciate klausen’s art, but time made me realize that buying a SE poster for a show that didn’t exist is about as dumb as me buying a pair of kicks that don’t fit me because they’re a hype shoe.

i have way too much vinyl and posters that I honestly don’t really need.  Let’s not get into sneakers, t shirts, hats... scarves, dog collars (?!).  I’m turning 40 in a few days and it’s time for me to focus on things that are actually important.

the 30 days it took to not print a label got me thinking as I packed up all this nonsense to move into a new house that I was wasting money on things and should be spending it on making memories with my family.  I sure need stuff for the pool, and I have room on my walls for some more art other than pj posters From shows that don’t exist.

sorry you took such offense to my post that you had to make a snarky presumptive comment In reply.
    When the ten club holds the meeting for snarky Pearl Jam  forum members I’m pretty sure you’re getting an invite.  

As am I.  =)

• Options
    shecky said:
    actually..... my name is Bladrey Krausen...if you want to be correct 
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,006
    Bmoya said:
    Anyone else get a microscopic signature on their AP Toronto poster? I can barely ready the pencil on the black part of the poster. 
    Yup, I actually thought the signature was missing until I looked closely. 
  • Options
    on2legs said:

When the ten club holds the meeting for snarky Pearl Jam  forum members I’m pretty sure you’re getting an invite.  

As am I.  =)
    That’s what the internet is for! Well, besides porn.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,154
  • Options
    on2legs said:

As am I.  =)
    That’s what the internet is for! Well, besides porn.
    🤣

• Options

Don't worry, I took no offense to your post. I found it (and still do) to be quite amusing. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,446
    shecky said:
    I stand corrected, sir. (Actually, I'm sitting with my feet up on my desk.)
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,040
    shecky said:
    This guy rocks 
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 614
    Hawk123 said:
    Bmoya said:
    Yup, I actually thought the signature was missing until I looked closely. 
    Same. I had to look it over again to see the number and signage 
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 889
    Sorry if this has been covered but has anyone received their Nashville Poster? I got my STL one a couple weeks ago. Really hoping it didn’t get lost. The tracking number doesn’t show anything. 
    Nashville hasn't shipped yet. It's rolled. As soon as all of the OKC posters ship, it's next up.
    Thank you! You the man santos!