Options

Pearl Jam 2020 postponed posters

Comments

• Options
    Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    I agree.  Thanks to everyone for the fun this has been, especially to the artists and the band.  Desperate for the concert.  Holding on tight to the tickets.  Baltimore of course.  
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,063
    Same, Baltimore is the only show I had tickets for. 
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    edited August 2020
    I wonder if Mumford MSG is our next sellout!
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    Does anyone have a list of the APs scheduled sale dates? 
  • Options
    gus stillsgus stills Posts: 343
    EF11 said:
    Looks like that is it for today, per Santos in his new daily thread.

The waiting for Baltimore continues...
    Well while everyone is waiting for the Baltimore drop, I’m sitting here still wondering whether or not I’ll snag that Oakland print once it drops. I haven’t heard if Zio plans to offer a AP or variant drop. Has anyone else heard anything?

I’m still bummed to know that Chuck Sperry was commissioned for the second night that we’ll apparently never see now, which also happened to be my oldest daughters birthday and what would’ve been her third show. I bet that poster would’ve been sweet looking and so cool for my daughter to have. 
    I wrote him a couple days ago asking. He said he's trying to figure out a way to sell them this fall. Not sure if he has a site. That's the one I want too. If I see or hear more I'll pass it along. For those unsure on that print, his art is worth looking up. Really, really cool. 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,518
    .We might see the Sperry for the rescheduled date 
  • Options
    KUHL2009KUHL2009 Posts: 28
    EF11 said:
    Looks like that is it for today, per Santos in his new daily thread.

The waiting for Baltimore continues...
    Well while everyone is waiting for the Baltimore drop, I’m sitting here still wondering whether or not I’ll snag that Oakland print once it drops. I haven’t heard if Zio plans to offer a AP or variant drop. Has anyone else heard anything?

I’m still bummed to know that Chuck Sperry was commissioned for the second night that we’ll apparently never see now, which also happened to be my oldest daughters birthday and what would’ve been her third show. I bet that poster would’ve been sweet looking and so cool for my daughter to have. 
    I wrote him a couple days ago asking. He said he's trying to figure out a way to sell them this fall. Not sure if he has a site. That's the one I want too. If I see or hear more I'll pass it along. For those unsure on that print, his art is worth looking up. Really, really cool. 
    Convince Zio to sell them here. See if we can get a list of 100 names/emails as a commitment to buy with some alt in case of flakes. Send him the list and boom sale done.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,568
    edited August 2020
    If it’s Tuesday... we must be in Baltimore. 

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    mcdevittpbmcdevittpb Posts: 212
    on2legs said:
    If it’s Tuesday... we must be in Baltimore. 

Ravens variant 😎
  • Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469

I like that one..not buying..but a great print imo
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,948
    I've been camping in the woods for a week without service.  Has any of these releases sold out?  Not AP's, but on the site here?
  • Options
    I've been camping in the woods for a week without service.  Has any of these releases sold out?  Not AP's, but on the site here?
    Just St. Louis and Apollo/MSG. Both Ian Williams prints 
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,948
    Just St. Louis and Apollo/MSG. Both Ian Williams prints 
    Thanks!
  • Options
    I think it’s pretty obvious that there’s just an unusually high number of people from St. Louis on this forum. 
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,010

I like that one..not buying..but a great print imo
    That one not being sold out yet is one of the most confusing things I’ve ever seen around here. 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,518
    KM73780 said:
    I think it’s pretty obvious that there’s just an unusually high number of people from St. Louis on this forum. 
    It was also a Saturday night show and centrally located so a lot of people were going to make the trip 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088
    Still got my StL tickets.  Driving up from Atlanta whenever its rescheduled!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,237

Really thought mumford would have been long gone on day one. Maybe it will sit there with emek. It's been hard to decifer pssts and snag tough prints in the past. Now the game has changed to no game. Still fun to see all the posters pop on the poster page. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,153
    Loujoe said:

Really thought mumford would have been long gone on day one. Maybe it will sit there with emek. It's been hard to decifer pssts and snag tough prints in the past. Now the game has changed to no game. Still fun to see all the posters pop on the poster page. 
    sort it by "Best Selling"....kind of interesting
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    I wish the Mumford was in a different color palette. There could be so many cool options for that. 
  • Options
    That orange Boston mumford one is so nice in person. I'm sure this one is great too. 
    He probably has too much orange ink he needs to use up! Can't dump that toxic stuff in the toilet.

• Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,165
    Gern Blansten said:
    Loujoe said:

sort it by "Best Selling"....kind of interesting
    I've never noticed the 'best selling' sort. that is cool. But now I feel really bad for the Quebec poster. It's way down there :-(
  • Options
    That Quebec one is classy and beautiful. Must resist.
  • Options
    ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,098
    edited August 2020
    Mumford MSG is awesome, but way too similar to Fenway 2018. Unless that is the idea, to create a series posters over the years in the same theme.

Hamilton and Toronto are my favorites, outside the NYC/Baltimore batch.
  • Options
    hadfiiwhadfiiw Posts: 195
    Jed said:
    I've never noticed the 'best selling' sort. that is cool. But now I feel really bad for the Quebec poster. It's way down there :-(

It has only been up there for about 20 hours so that may have something to do with it.

- ian | www.lukin.com

96 - Charlotte / Charleston
    98 - Atlanta
    00 - Charlotte / Greensboro / Atlanta
    03 - Raleigh / Charlotte / Mountain View / San Diego / Bristow
    04 - Asheville
    05 - Philadelphia
    06 - Washington, DC / Las Vegas / San Diego
    08 - Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    09 - Philadelphia (28th)
    10 - Bristow
    11 - East Troy (3rd) / East Troy (4th)
    13 - Charlottesville / Charlotte
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Boston (5th)
    18 - Boston (2nd) / Boston (4th)
    20 - NashvilleBaltimore
    22 - Nashville / Baltimore
    24 - Las Vegas (16th) / Las Vegas (18th) / Baltimore
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088
    Nice feature with the best sellers option.  I wonder if it takes into account the inventory?  For example, since Mumford is currently the best selling, are they're less copies of it remaining compared to the other prints?
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,541
    demetrios said:
    This poster obviously appears to be black & white (until charged up under a lamp and viewed in a dark room) unlike the light green color originally shown during the drop. I wonder if there will be a lot of "buyer's remorse" when people receive these?
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,660
    shecky said:
    demetrios said:
    This poster obviously appears to be black & white (until charged up under a lamp and viewed in a dark room) unlike the light green color originally shown during the drop. I wonder if there will be a lot of "buyer's remorse" when people receive these?
    Based on the scarcity of it i doubt it. 
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Time to break 10C - Baltimore UP!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20