Do you think Pearl Jam would play a drive-in concert?

StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 21
edited August 1 in The Porch
Hey guys!

Saw this article this morning and wondered if Pearl Jam would ever do this? How would it work? Found it interesting and thought I would share. 

Comments

• KevinmanKevinman Chicago, IL USAPosts: 1,337
    Jeff Tweedy is
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side
  • unforgivenunforgiven Posts: 369
    Hey guys!

Saw this article this morning and wondered if Pearl Jam would ever do this? How would it work? Found it interesting and thought I would share. 

They did! This was the Mosh Pit

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 1,433
    ^^^good one!! Mike would have to go to every car in the first ten rows and put a pick under the wiper blades.
    If it was the only option, I think they'd do it.
  • KevinmanKevinman Chicago, IL USAPosts: 1,337
    Not enough $$
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 3,865
    Never. 
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,518
    I think it would be cool if they released that Gigaton video experience for a drive in. Probably won't happen, but it would be cool.
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay AreaPosts: 1,098
    Just picture what would happen with the lunatics trying to get "the rail". It would be a clusterf*ck.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
  • ZodZod Posts: 7,049
    I'm gonna go with, I don't think so.   Mostly because PJ seems to like to make it count when they put in the effort to go out on the road.   Plus I think the limited number of tickets would make demand a shitshow, plus us Pearl Jam fans will travel, so they'll end up encouraging traveling during a pandemic.

That being said.   Maybe they'll get stir crazy :)
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 113
    Zod said:
    I'm gonna go with, I don't think so.   Mostly because PJ seems to like to make it count when they put in the effort to go out on the road.   Plus I think the limited number of tickets would make demand a shitshow, plus us Pearl Jam fans will travel, so they'll end up encouraging traveling during a pandemic.

That being said.   Maybe they'll get stir crazy :)
    The demand for tickets would make the Baltimore F2F frenzy look down right calm.