When we all are finally able to go see Pearl Jam live again.

I don't care where that 1st show in the states is going to be, East coast,  West coast, or even Cincy. I don't care, I WILL BE THERE! And wherever the fuck that 1st meetup with all my friends is at? If it is indoors at a bar/restaurant (probably not), our outdoors(probably), Im going to buy the 1st $500 worth of booze and shots for my friends here. It might be a year from now, hell it might be 5 years from now, but either way I will be at that 1st show. PERIOD!

WE WILL PARTY LIKE ROCK STARS! IT WILL BE EPIC! EPIC I SAY!

Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

Comments

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    Speedy!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,789
    100 Pacer said:
    Speedy!

Good afternoon!

And thank you for acknowledging me. I have been on this board for 45 minutes, and I couldn't get anyone to even say hello. hahahahahahaha 

• Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
    Hell yea! Preach on Speedy. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,627
    It is going to be an insane party! I think we would all be happy and lucky if we could be in an arena by spring 2021 seeing these guys play Gigaton. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,175
    1st show back is at the Rat's Ass Forum in Speedyville, Illinois.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    edited July 2020
    We have to make sure to take plenty of pictures, because the party will be so intense we may not remember it the next morning. 

BTW. Hope all is well, and that you and the family are all staying safe and healthy these days. 

Ray J. T. said:

GIVE ME A FUCK YEAH!!!!

How are you my friend? Wife kids doing good?

Poncier said:

Hahahaha

I knew sooner or later YOU would say hello to me.

Hope all is well.

FUCK CINCY

Ray J. T. said:

GIVE ME A FUCK YEAH!!!!

How are you my friend? Wife kids doing good?

Everybody doing well. Thanks for asking. Meantime we are here just counting down the days that we can all get together again for some good live music and good times that are ahead of us. 
    PJNB said:

Speedy bringing back that energy we need on this board. 
    edited July 2020
    PJNB said:
    It is going to be an insane party! I think we would all be happy and lucky if we could be in an arena by spring 2021 seeing these guys play Gigaton. 
    PJNB said:

Honestly, when they take the stage?

This 55 year old grown man will probably break down in tears. Then my wife will look at me and roll her eyes. BUT THEN!!!!

Im gonna ROCK OUT WITH MY BEER BELLY OUT!!!!

Poncier said:

Hahahaha

I knew sooner or later YOU would say hello to me.

Hope all is well.

FUCK CINCY

PJNB said:

This 55 year old grown man will probably break down in tears. Then my wife will look at me and roll her eyes. BUT THEN!!!!

It is going to be a moment for sure and I have goosebumps thinking about it! I would love to get some dates with an asterisks beside them. We all know what needs to happen before we can enjoy these guys again. 
  • SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    Word!
    Nature drunk and High
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

It is going to be a moment for sure and I have goosebumps thinking about it! I would love to get some dates with an asterisks beside them. We all know what needs to happen before we can enjoy these guys again. 

Yes, it will be a moment.

And lets just hope we all wont have to wear full haz-mat suits to enjoy the show.

Damn, isn't that a sad statement.

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    November 2021

Will be stoked to be there
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    November 2021

Will be stoked to be there
    Im good with a Thanksgiving comeback show. That works for me.
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,131
    England about to start allowing outdoor shows with limited numbers i think next tour could be outdoor only 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    edited July 2020
    England about to start allowing outdoor shows with limited numbers i think next tour could be outdoor only 
    Works for me.

Not that the US is doing well against the virus, but NFL teams are starting to announce they will allow 14k fans or so to attend games with distancing in the stadium.  Pretty sure 14k is the Baltimore arena size.  Just saying.

Post edited by RatherStarved on
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,175
    kst said:
    Works for me.

Not that the US is doing well against the virus, but NFL teams are starting to announce they will allow 14k fans or so to attend games with distancing in the stadium.  Pretty sure 14k is the Baltimore arena size.  Just saying.

But there's a significant difference between 14,000 folks outdoors spread throughout a 70,000 seat stadium and 14,000 folks indoors in a 14,000 seat arena.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    Only 56000 empty seats.  Nothing wrong with that!
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
    kst said:
    Only 56000 empty seats.  Nothing wrong with that!
    Lol.  Crowd energy to the max!
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,159
    We will be in amphitheaters.  Seats at 50 % capacity the rest of us out in the lawn spread out.  Sounds like a GREAT spring/summer/fall.
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
    Imagine if there are shows finally in the US in fall of 2021, there will have been a total of 7 US shows in over 5 years.   I don't care if they play all greatest hits + Gigaton.  I just want another run of seeing the band before it's pure nostalgia. 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    I just had the thought of a socially-distanced merch line... better chances it stretches for miles or ground zero for pandemic wave 2 (dammit girl stop trying on all the shirts!)?
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,612
    Live music...Will be very different for me. Wondering if I'm getting a virus may kill the carefree mood that I thrived on during a live show. Who knows? Bruce Springsteen said it will be all good again someday. He's right. Maybe not in my lifetime.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    Ive not seen this user name here for a long time.......good to have you back Speedy
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,946
    Loujoe said:
    Live music...Will be very different for me. Wondering if I'm getting a virus may kill the carefree mood that I thrived on during a live show. Who knows? Bruce Springsteen said it will be all good again someday. He's right. Maybe not in my lifetime.
    I think that'll depend on when concerts comeback.  If they try to comeback during the epidemic, then I think it'll be weird.  If they don't come back until after the epidemic, I think we'll slowly see a return to normalcy.  
  • P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    It'll be OK to see you Speedy.  But I'm really looking forward to the $500 in free booze.  Craft Beers all around....hahahaha.
    There's no need to say goodbye