Judgment Night Soundtrack - LP on 180g 'flaming (orange/yellow/swirled)' coloured vinyl

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,305

Expected 7th August 2020

LP on 180g 'flaming (orange/yellow/swirled)' coloured vinyl.

The 1993 film Judgment Night was suburbia’s paranoid view of inner-city life, where the slightest misplaced step (such as trying to take a shortcut to a boxing match) has fateful, if not fatal, consequences. And what better music to accompany this middle-class nightmare than a hybrid of the music suburbanites seemed most afraid of; Rap and Rock.

The soundtrack to Judgment Night has had a lasting impact thanks to its ground breaking approach. The collaborations were put together by Happy Walters, who at the time managed Cypress Hill, House Of Pain and more, and was still getting his Immortal Records label off the ground.

With a track list that teamed Helmet with House Of Pain, Slayer with Ice-T, Faith No More with Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. and Pearl Jam with Cypress Hill, among others, the album represented a bold leap into a then fledgling genre that up until then had mostly been a collection of one-off singles.

It turned out to be quite a fruitful collaboration; while the film bombed, the soundtrack went gold. Judgment Night spawned four singles: Biohazard & Onyx’s “Judgment Night”, Helmet & House Of Pain’s “Just Another Victim”, Teenage Fanclub & De La Soul’s “Fallin” and Faith No More & Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E.’s “Another Body Murdered”. It also features that highly sought after collaboration between Pearl Jam & Cypress Hill and Ice-T and Slayer manage to thrash it out on an unsurpassed level!

Available as a limited edition of 5000 individually numbered copies on flaming (orange & yellow swirled) vinyl.

• 1.Sonic Youth & Cypress Hill - I Love You Mary Jane
  • 2.Biohazard & Onyx - Judgment Night
  • 3.Helmet & House Of Pain - Just Another Victim
  • 4.Living Colour & Run Dmc - Me, Myself & My Microphone
  • 5.Slayer & Ice-T - Disorder
  • 6.Dinosaur Jr. & Del The Funky Homosapien - Missing Link
  • 7.Teenage Fanclub & De La Soul - Fallin'
  • 8.Mudhoney & Sir Mix-A-Lot - Freak Momma
  • 9.Faith No More & Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. - Another Body Murdered
  • 10.Therapy? & Fatal - Come And Die
  • 11.Cypress Hill & Pearl Jam - Real Thing

Item code: MOVLP232C
Label: Music On Vinyl
Info correct on: 8/7/2020

Comments

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Love that movie.  Great old fashioned ass kicking violent movie. 
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Was there Canadians in that movie? 
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,305
    Was there Canadians in that movie? 

Ah bully. Love harassing my posts. Keep it up. No idea why @Rubysdad , @Kat & @Sea are ok with you continuing to make fun of me on a public board. Keep it up!
    Can you stop harassing me. Weren’t you banned from 10C before? Just sayin’. Telling tales on people or something. 

Great movie. 
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Can you stop harassing me. Weren’t you banned from 10C before? Just sayin’. Telling tales on people or something. 

Great movie. 

You are the one harassing me. Every thread I start you have to reply & make fun of me. Do you have to reply to all my threads?
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,134
    Happy that they went with flaming orange, and not burning orange, fire orange or hotter than hell orange.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    demetrios said:

Great movie. 

You are the one harassing me. Every thread I start you have to reply & make fun of me. Do you have to reply to all my threads?
    Bit difficult when you’re in every thread. 
    But... weren’t you banned before for telling tales on people? 10C banned you. 

Can you just ignore my posts. I’m not talking to you anyway. 
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    edited July 2020
    demetrios said:

Great movie. 

Stop making a habit to post in my threads & stop harassing me on the 10club board.

You must LOVE me! Or jealous of me or something. You just can't get enough of me. Making fun of me any chance you get here.

Keep it up bully! Just keep it up!

Post edited by demetrios on
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Great movie. 

Stop making a habit to post in my threads & stop harassing me on the 10club board.

You must LOVE me! Or jealous of me or something. You just can't get enough of me. Making fun of me any chance you get here.

Can you stop the name calling thanks. 

Tell me, why were you banned? 
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Great movie. 

Can you please stop replying and posting to all my posts and threads here @ the 10club forum. Can you do that? Name calling? Dude you called me a lunatic in another thread. You should stop. 

I was banned for a few days cause I posted a leaked Pearl Jam fan made DVD of NYC 2008. Ask Kat & Sea.

Now where were we. Stop harassing me and bully me here. Stop commenting in my threads and stop making fun of me here @ the 10club forum. 

Stop it!!!!!

• RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,610
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Great movie. 

Can you please stop replying and posting to all my posts and threads here @ the 10club forum. Can you do that? Name calling? Dude you called me a lunatic in another thread. You should stop. 

I was banned for a few days cause I posted a leaked Pearl Jam fan made DVD of NYC 2008. Ask Kat & Sea.

Now where were we. Stop harassing me and bully me here. Stop commenting in my threads and stop making fun of me here @ the 10club forum. 

Stop it!!!!!

You shoud be banned forever. You and your behaviour are disgusting. Keep going Thierry Henry.
    edited July 2020
    RW8297 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Great movie. 

Stop it!!!!!

You shoud be banned forever. You and your behaviour are disgusting. Keep going Thierry Henry.
    What the fuck is happening on this board

Fucking mob behavior. wtf.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    RW8297 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Great movie. 

Stop it!!!!!

Sorry. I don't post here often but this time I had to,...
    edited July 2020
    RW8297 said:
    RW8297 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Great movie. 

Stop it!!!!!

And you think someone should be banned...

...for posting a fan made DVD? yeah yeah
    But whatever, has Judgment Day been released on vinyl before? Or is this the first relealse? 

I have the CD somewhere...
    Fun Fact: they did a similiar things on the SPAWN soundtrack. Artists from different genres collabing.
    But whatever, has Judgment Day been released on vinyl before? Or is this the first relealse? 

It's been released a few times on vinyl.
    demetrios said:

It's been released a few times on vinyl.
    Ah okey. Thanks. Hmm.
    RW8297 said:
    RW8297 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Great movie. 

Stop it!!!!!

And you think someone should be banned...

...for posting a fan made DVD?

Of course it's not the reason for my words. Nevermind. The end.
    Seems it will be sold over here for the same price as the old release - 25 dollars

RW8297 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Great movie. 

Stop it!!!!!

This shampoo/ hair dye should be deleted. 
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    edited July 2020
    RW8297 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Great movie. 

Stop it!!!!!

This shampoo/ hair dye should be deleted. 
    Quoting this in case of you editing your harassment BS, like you did when you attacked Demetrios. 
    I didn’t attack anyone. Careful with the accusations. 
    I edited a post over a typo. 
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    This is why we can’t have nice things 
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,687

mvw said:

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    edited July 2020
    I may buy it. 
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,010
    Please see the Posting Guidelines. When you see a problem post. Report and Ignore. Do not put your posting privileges at risk.
    Please do not derail topic integrity with personal bickering. If you cannot get along with someone please put them on your ignore list. You are not using the ignore feature properly if you are still replying to the person.
    Thank you

1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

4. Please respect topic integrity by not derailing discussions from the original poster’s intent (OP). You can begin a new topic of your own in the appropriate forum. 

etc..

This discussion has been closed.