Options

Fathers day

To all the fucking cool dads like me out there. 
Have a good day with or speaking to your kids. Life is short. Love.
And to all those who miss their dad on this  day and any day. Love to you .
Mums are cool but dads are fun. Mostly im a fool but thats why my kids love me.
Happy fathers day!
brixton 93
astoria 06
albany 06
hartford 06
reading 06
barcelona 06
paris 06
wembley 07
dusseldorf 07
nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,621
    Back at ya Rob.
    I love my mom but miss my dad and work every day to be as good a dad as he was to me.

Happy father's day to all!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    You too!  
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    To you as well, Rob.  I'm like F Me in missing my father, but my being his daughter is the ultimate gift :)
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,867
    Happy Father’s Day to all you dads out there. From many of your posts I can tell you are great dads and your kids are very lucky. I am also lucky enough to still have my dad. So, I am going to give him a call right now. 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,939
    edited June 2020
    I was just  talking with my partner and we were saying its more a sad day than happy as you get older. So many have lost mum . Dad or both. 
    I feel sad this  year just had to see my kids from 2 meters away and try stop  my 2 year old going near my elder 3. Like they  are dirty im so done  with all this. Its tearing families apart. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -