Options

2020 Tour Merch

2»

Comments

• Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,370
    Ya the posters weren't great last time, but I got a Jeff pick from the 90s. Thats one of the coolest PJ items I have.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    kst said:
    hihobibo said:
    I think they go to third world countries in africa.
    What Happens To Super Bowl Losers Shirts - Business Insider
    What Happens to the Losing Teams T-Shirts  Merchandise  QLP

The Phillies beat the Rays in 5 games that year. Why would they even make Rays shirts at that point? I figured most of the merch wasn't printed until later in the series. 
    I once met someone in the business.  They produce winning merchandise for both teams so no matter who wins it is available immediately when the series ends.

This is true. For a super bowl or Game 7, there's boxes near both teams. If a team is up 3-1, they definitely have one set of stuff ready to go that night...maybe not so with the other team, as they have a few days to prepare things in case of a series comeback.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,015
    E-G-A-G said:
    ComeToTX said:
    A lot based on the demand for Raleigh stuff a few years ago. 
    Or Cincy 2003... 
    Cincy is a great poster so I see why you would want that.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838
    Still hoping if they do put up 2020 tour merch that those with 10club tickets get first crack.
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037
    demetrios said:
    Still hoping if they do put up 2020 tour merch that those with 10club tickets get first crack.
    Secret sales link sent to those that had tickets?
  • Options
    KM73780 said:
    demetrios said:
    Secret sales link sent to those that had tickets?
    Indeed!  
  • Options
    jammerx said:
    I really like what NIN did, releasing their 2020 tour merch with proceeds going to food banks in the cities where the shows were scheduled: https://store.nin.com/collections/clothing/products/2020-tour-tee

Great! Did they sell any posters? I see shirts, totes & a cool wall flag.