Options

2018 holiday single

Hey guys. Just wondering did ten club send out the holiday singles of the Chris Cornell tribute and the other single with keep me in your heart?  I forgot about it and didn’t receive it yet. Thanks. 

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,738
    They haven't shipped it out yet. Available for digital download over @ https://pearljam.com/ten-club/downloads

• Options
    Thanks appreciate the response. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,738
    Thanks appreciate the response. 

No problemo! Very sad that there won't be any more Pearl Jam Christmas singles. :(
  • Options
    PopmartijnPopmartijn Posts: 382
    They really are taking their time with this one (and the 2017 single as well). Several months after making the downloads available and they still haven't sent them out yet... :(
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    They really are taking their time with this one (and the 2017 single as well). Several months after making the downloads available and they still haven't sent them out yet... :(
    They are taking the piss, thats what they are doing. About 18 months ago, they said something like they were finalising the singles. Over a year before they actually put something out and we are still waiting for our vinyl.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,470
    This was in the April newsletter:

2017 & 2018 Members Only

Analog Update:  Ten Club takes pride in making the effort to support local small businesses which does occasionally come with challenges. Unfortunately we hit a production issue with one such supplier and had to source a new manufacturer, further delaying our ability to ship these out. This delay has now been compounded by Covid-19 factory closures. While we cannot provide a guarantee on when these items will be shipped, we can guarantee we will get them to you as soon as possible.  While we are working on this, we’ve uploaded the digital versions of the following items for those eligible members.

If your Membership was active during the 2017 and/or 2018 year, you may have noticed already, but you now have access to the digital Ten Club Single and DEEP Magazine downloads for those years.

To access your 2017 and/or 2018 digital downloads, please log in to your membership account and go to your downloads page.

We do appreciate your patience!

• Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    For some reason I remembered this, I totally forgot about the April newsletter, anyway, we'll have to wait a little bit more...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    55 MA Posts: 157
    I still have not received either of my 45 or the issues of deep hard copies have they been sent out does anybody know it seems like we've been waiting forever.

• Options
    Ten club had previously stated they were ready to ship but I still have gotten nothing and I feel like I've been very very very patient.
  • Options
    Have any people received these already?
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    5 said:
    I still have not received either of my 45 or the issues of deep hard copies have they been sent out does anybody know it seems like we've been waiting forever.

5 said:
    Ten club had previously stated they were ready to ship but I still have gotten nothing and I feel like I've been very very very patient.
    5 said:
    Have any people received these already?
    Everyone... prayers please for 5. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
    I don’t mind that it’s taking a while because I’ve forgotten and it’ll be a really fun surprise when it finally shows up. 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11
  • Options
    I will take that as no,   

• Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    5 said:
    The Ten Club didn't say they were ready to ship. They did say that they were having some issues getting the items produced as they were trying to use a local business but something ended up happening. No one has received anything besides the downloads so you don't have to worry that you are left out.

• Options
    Thank you for the information I appreciate it.😊
  • Options
    KW6232KW6232 Posts: 348
    I would think we should have these before the Jeff Ament 7” comes out. If they can find a place to press Jeff’s 7” which was just recorded in March at the earliest you’d think that the fan club singles could also have been pressed. 
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,766
    When these singles are about to be shipped, at least in the past, they've always sent out a "make sure your shipping address are current" notice.

In addition, people usually post photos when they arrive. I look for these photos, then give it maybe a month or so if you're USA and maybe 3-4 months if international. They have a LOT of them to mail out and it takes time under regular conditions. Once that time frame passes, if no record, then I email 10C.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    When these singles are about to be shipped, at least in the past, they've always sent out a "make sure your shipping address are current" notice.

In addition, people usually post photos when they arrive. I look for these photos, then give it maybe a month or so if you're USA and maybe 3-4 months if international. They have a LOT of them to mail out and it takes time under regular conditions. Once that time frame passes, if no record, then I email 10C.
    But . . . I thought we got the "make sure your shipping address is current" request a loooonnnnngggg time ago.  It's been so long that I might just not have it right.   I know that they said that COVID was causing a delay.  I can certainly get that. 

Either way, 5, you are okay.  We're hanging out. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1