mcdevittpbmcdevittpb Posts: 219
edited May 2020 in The Porch
[Link to illegal bootleg removed. Please see the rules. Thank you]

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,306
    garbage

• ZodZod Posts: 10,524
    A little bit of me missed the days of when we bootlegs were kind of cool and left is in awe.

I never did get around to finding hallucinogenic recipe.
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,868
    Album art looks like it was designed by an 8th grader who just discovered photoshop
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,136
    edited May 2020
    On the other hand, I would bet more work was put into that than the haphazardly put together official box set of all the vinyl tenclub sold, and they charged an arm and a leg for.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,675
    garbage
    Any exclusive interviews with Shirley Manson?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    I don’t know...perhaps if I saw a poorly photoshopped picture of Eddie holding it up...
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • Long RedLong Red Posts: 185
    Legit or not legit, Hallucinogenic Recipe was an amazing Christmas Gift when I was 12 or 13. That said, I don't drop money on bogus bootleg items anymore.

Over 8,239 People Have Purchased This Product

• Someone was disappointed that they could not give it six stars.....I think that they may have believed that it was on a 10-star rating system.
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Only 2 left in stock, and half off today only. Better hurry!

BTW, all of these can be found for free on the internet machine, in case someone here doesn't know.

My local stores always had these in the 'imports' section. Maybe because it would be too obvious if they had a section called illegal bootlegs? Said stores no longer exist, so I guess we may never know...
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    No, that one is totally legit.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,687
    This is legit.  It’s a great one and a great deal!
  • BettrMan21BettrMan21 Posts: 278
    Zod said:
    A little bit of me missed the days of when we bootlegs were kind of cool and left is in awe.

Man, I saw Hallucinogenic Recipe at a record store in Allentown, PA in 93-94ish and no way my parents were dropping $125 or whatever it was. This was pre-internet for me so I was in awe of it. I never saw it again. I would have loved to have had it back in the day. I even find myself glancing at the box set sections of used book/music stores when I find myself in one. I'd buy it today if I saw it even though in this day and age it's generally worthless.

Zod said:

Man, I saw Hallucinogenic Recipe at a record store in Allentown, PA in 93-94ish and no way my parents were dropping $125 or whatever it was. This was pre-internet for me so I was in awe of it. I never saw it again. I would have loved to have had it back in the day. I even find myself glancing at the box set sections of used book/music stores when I find myself in one. I'd buy it today if I saw it even though in this day and age it's generally worthless.

I remember seeing it for sale @ Taz Records for $150 back in '95. Passed on it as I had all the material already on previous bootleg CD's that I bought, from Taz Records. Later on I was able to pick it up the box set online. Can't remember if it was here on the message board or on eBay