SOLD: Gigaton 3d Viewer

mkinnearmkinnear Posts: 36
edited May 2020 in Lost Dogs
I haven't even opened the box on this, so that seems like a waste considering so many people want this. 

I'm going to sell for $55, essentially covering the cost plus 10C shipping, my shipping and rounding up for taxes (orig. cost was $35, plus $8.20 shipping).

If you want me to open it up, verify contents and take picture or anything can do, or I can just relabel the current box as is.

Update: This was sold
Post edited by mkinnear on

Comments

• elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    I will take it as long as you are ok that I will be reselling it  for a fundraiser for the nonprofit that I run?  www.OperationYellowRibbon.org
    Let me know
    thanks
    dave
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,303
    ^^^Nice!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,141
    I'll take it if Dave does not!
    shoot chris you can have it if you didn't get one. i haven't heard back from OP btw but just saying
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,141
    shoot chris you can have it if you didn't get one. i haven't heard back from OP btw but just saying
    Nah, OYR first.  I'll eventually get one.
    Nah, OYR first.  I'll eventually get one.
    thanks Tempo. I was a few too late in the PM race LOL but now that i know you are ISO, I will try to track one down for you.  
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    That is an awesome gesture of sanity and very unselfish. Please sell to OYR for fundraising. 
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • mkinnearmkinnear Posts: 36
    Hi all. I sold to the first person who PMd me. I'll label this as sold — and thanks to all interested!
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Posts: 2,144
    @tempo_n_groove check your PM
  • troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    @elwayvedder I sent you the a donation in the form of the selling price listed, thanks for all that you do through OYR.
    troysp1 said:
    @elwayvedder I sent you the a donation in the form of the selling price listed, thanks for all that you do through OYR.
    Amazing thank you and confirmed! Donation received. Utterly amazing  Thank you thank you thank you 
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    troysp1 said:
    That is just so very cool. ty
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,937
    Yeah dude, your OYR is the best. Hit me up next time you need a donation and I'm there. 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."