Kokua Festival 2020 - Live From Home - Watch!

13»

Comments

  • LizJLizJ Posts: 128
    For those who have missed it: You can watch the replay for 24 hours on Jack’s Facebook page (until 6pm PST on Sunday, 4/26).
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 2,456
    edited April 26
    demetrios said:
    John Cruz at the top left and Ed made for some good percussion. Good fun 
    Post edited by JPPJ84 on
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA AustraliaPosts: 2,651
    demetrios said:

    Couple of observations:

    That was pretty funny, brilliant even. 

    what is Ed standing in front of, is that a door!? Then what’s inside? 
    How thick were the soles of his shoes!
    Do u reckon Ed does his own sweeping? 🧹 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • CarisaJCarisaJ Posts: 28

    what is Ed standing in front of, is that a door!? Then what’s inside? 
    Looks like a sauna
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific NorthwestPosts: 4,383
    CarisaJ said:

    what is Ed standing in front of, is that a door!? Then what’s inside? 
    Looks like a sauna

  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 20,772
    demetrios said:

    Couple of observations:

    That was pretty funny, brilliant even. 

    what is Ed standing in front of, is that a door!? Then what’s inside? 
    How thick were the soles of his shoes!
    Do u reckon Ed does his own sweeping? 🧹 

    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • kstkst Posts: 696
    Hobbes said:
    CarisaJ said:

    what is Ed standing in front of, is that a door!? Then what’s inside? 
    Looks like a sauna

    It’s like a sauna in there.
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific NorthwestPosts: 4,383
    kst said:
    Hobbes said:
    CarisaJ said:

    what is Ed standing in front of, is that a door!? Then what’s inside? 
    Looks like a sauna

    It’s like a sauna in there.

  • kstkst Posts: 696
    mvw said:

    I was watching the Immagine in Cornice DVD today.  I never watched past the last listed song before but today I did.  I couldn’t believe what I saw (TV image above).



  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 2,456
    kst said:
    mvw said:

    I was watching the Immagine in Cornice DVD today.  I never watched past the last listed song before but today I did.  I couldn’t believe what I saw (TV image above).



    Lol. That picture is literally on the DVD cover ;)
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 20,772
    JPPJ84 said:
    kst said:
    mvw said:

    I was watching the Immagine in Cornice DVD today.  I never watched past the last listed song before but today I did.  I couldn’t believe what I saw (TV image above).



    Lol. That picture is literally on the DVD cover ;)
    And on the tshirt that was bundled with the DVD.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 61,223
    LizJ said:
    For those who have missed it: You can watch the replay for 24 hours on Jack’s Facebook page (until 6pm PST on Sunday, 4/26).

    Thanks!
  • breakmarysfallbreakmarysfall Posts: 347
    edited April 28
    Thank you for posting the performances here... somehow I just missed the whole event  .. so I really appreciate the post here! Thanks so much - as it is just so good to watch :blush: - so another Thanks goes out to Jack and Ed !!!
    Post edited by breakmarysfall on
    there is no way to peace, peace is the way!
    ...the world is come undone, I like to change it everyday but change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks.
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 61,223
    This was awesome!!



  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWestPosts: 14,582
    demetrios said:
    This was awesome!!



    He was definitely among the highlights.
    ___________________________________________

    "...I changed by not changing at all..."
Sign In or Register to comment.