Options

Strangelove Skateboards x Pearl Jam decks

Comments

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    demetrios said:
    wwsuicide said:
    I just hope 10C has more than 50!!

I hope so too. If they don't, then they are better off just putting them all up on their Vitalogy Foundation eBay page.
    Might as well as it seems no one is skating on these decks anyways.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,852
    Did anyone here score one from the sale? 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    edited May 2020
    I sent a really really lowball (but still ridiculous) offer to a seller at the beginning of May.  Rejected immediately.   Now he’s messaging me trying to sell it to me for $100 below that offer.   LOL.  
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • Options
    I sent a really really lowball (but still ridiculous) offer to a seller at the beginning of May.  Rejected immediately.   Now he’s messaging me trying to sell it to me for $100 below that offer.   LOL.  
    I hope the people that have these, they get stuck w them.  Don't pay $300 for them.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,794
    I could see them going for mad cash if it was emek or something. But nothing says skate punk like a koala spaceman getting out of town!  I'd still buy one for 60. The main reason I want one is because eveyone else does! 
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,304
    demetrios said:
    Outside of the 17 or so on ebay, I didn't see a single PJ fan snag one.  I would assume they stayed within the Strangelove community. 
  • Options
    I hope the people that have these, they get stuck w them.  Don't pay $300 for them.
    Yeah i have no interest  
  • Options
    wwsuicide said:
    demetrios said:
    Outside of the 17 or so on ebay, I didn't see a single PJ fan snag one.  I would assume they stayed within the Strangelove community. 

Gotcha. Let's hope the 10club store will have plenty available for sale with some of that money going to Jeff's skateboard parks across Montana, and maybe more.
  • Options
    Have these hit the 10C shop ever?
  • Options
    wwsuicide said:
    Not yet but they've dropped in price by 1200 bucks or so on ebay lol
  • Options
    wwsuicide said:
    Not yet but they've dropped in price by 1200 bucks or so on ebay lol

Whoa! Hoping 10club has many in stock. 
  • Options

There's one for $524.98 US up on eBay. :/

• Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037
    There were a bunch for $300 or so and they disappeared all around the same time. So I don’t know if someone bought them all or if the seller took them down. One seller had two of them. I’d like to know how that happened. 
  • Options
    KM73780 said:
    There were a bunch for $300 or so and they disappeared all around the same time. So I don’t know if someone bought them all or if the seller took them down. One seller had two of them. I’d like to know how that happened. 

There was no limit on purchasing so someone got lucky and scored more then 1 or the number amount they were able to add to cart and process. The description didn't have a limit. Here's hoping the ones sold at the 10club store will. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    KM73780 said:

There was no limit on purchasing so someone got lucky and scored more then 1 or the number amount they were able to add to cart and process. The description didn't have a limit. Here's hoping the ones sold at the 10club store will. 
    The ones at 10c won't be these that are the variants though but at least they are selling them.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    KM73780 said:

The ones at 10c won't be these that are the variants though but at least they are selling them.

It's ok. Would of loved to of owned a variant. I'll be happy for a chance to pick one up from the 10club store.
  • Options

Super stoked to have the original Sean Cliver artwork for the limited 50 deck release to commemorate the release of Gigaton. Being a skateboard collector, Cliver art collect, and huge Pearl Jam fanatic hits the trifecta. Can’t wait to frame it up...

• Options
    Deck in shop!  End of featured items.
  • Options
    wwsuicide said:
    Deck in shop!  End of featured items.

SWEET!! :)
  • Options
    And gone!
  • Options

MEMBERS ONLY

Limit 1 per Member.

NOT FOR RESALE. 

Silver Ten Club Edition

Screen-printed at Screaming Squeegees

Dimensions: 8.25 x 32

Specs: Nose: 7.0 / Tail: 6.75 / WB: 14.25

Product Description by artist Sean Cliver: What I lack in empathy for humanity, I more than make up for when it comes to the animal kingdom. So when asked to come up with a deck graphic to go along with the release of Pearl Jam's new album Gigaton and its "endangered environment" theme, I couldn't help but imagine the classic line from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, "So long, and thanks for all the fish!" Okay, so maybe dolphins were responsible for that particular line… and koalas certainly don't eat fish… but whatever. You get the idea. Most importantly, though, a portion of the sales from this deck will be headed up north to montanapoolservice.org, the organization spearheaded by Pearl Jam bassist Jeff Ament to fund and build skate parks throughout rural Montana.

5lb Shipping weight in a 36"x8"x4" box

• Options
    Sold out!
  • Options
    Would be pretty cool if Jeff Ament signed these 10club editions.
  • Options
    ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    Is the printing on these different than the ones dropped by Strangelove? Are the others not silver?
    "Silver Ten Club Edition
    Screen-printed at Screaming Squeegees"
  • Options

Enter now for your chance to win a limited edition Pearl Jam Skateboard Deck! https://pearljam.com/ten-club/contest

• Options
    ry75guyry75guy Posts: 213
    ChrisdM said:
    Is the printing on these different than the ones dropped by Strangelove? Are the others not silver?
    "Silver Ten Club Edition
    The Strangelove versions are screened with gold. The rocket and silver elements on the spacesuit are gold for Strangelove. The flame and dark brownish nebula behind the koala are bright orange for Strangelove, too. Both versions look cool, but I have to admit I like the silver more. 
    Tinley Park, IL 08-02-1992
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-22-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-18-2018
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
    St. Louis, MO 09-18-2022
  • Options
    ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    ry75guy said:
    ChrisdM said:
    "Silver Ten Club Edition
    The Strangelove versions are screened with gold. The rocket and silver elements on the spacesuit are gold for Strangelove. The flame and dark brownish nebula behind the koala are bright orange for Strangelove, too. Both versions look cool, but I have to admit I like the silver more. 
    Cool. Thanks for the info.
    I hope these tenclub ones get signed and numbered, though there is no mention of it.
  • Options
    ChrisdM said:
    ry75guy said:
    ChrisdM said:
    "Silver Ten Club Edition
    I hope these tenclub ones get signed and numbered, though there is no mention of it.

Yes thanks for the info. :)
  • Options
    ChrisdM said:
    ry75guy said:
    ChrisdM said:
    "Silver Ten Club Edition
    10c Silver Decks are NOT S/N. Only the Gold Artist decks are S/N.
This discussion has been closed.