Options

3M Ordered - No N95 Masks to Canada

Comments

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,247
    edited April 2020
    Hmmm, nationalism is the stance now? That will end well for everyone. Sounds like some are willing to all of a sudden do exactly what Trump has tried to do from the beginning; close borders and horde goods. Seems to be the same mentality of the people raiding the TP at the grocery stores. Stupid, you can do better. Don't let this jackass ruin the world.
    Post edited by tbergs on
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    tbergs said:
    Hmmm, nationalism is the stance now? That will end well for everyone. Sounds like some are willing to all of a sudden do exactly what Trump has tried to do from the beginning; close borders and horde goods. Seems to be the same mentality of the people raiding the TP at the grocery stores. Stupid, you can do better. Don't let this jackass ruin the world.
    I feel like it’s already too late unless we can somehow get the idiot out of office and then start to patch things up with our allies! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    nicknyr15 said:
    If I’m any other sovereign nation I don’t trust America at all we’ve become the bullies of the playgrounds and it’s disgusting! 
    I agree.  But America has been the world's biggest bully for decades...the world is littered with dead bodies caused by America and their bullshit.  Time for Canada to retaliate...
    Retaliate? What the fuck are you talking about. Chill the fuck out 
    Hahahaha. Wonder what the retaliation is?
    Not that I'm supporting the concept, but since you asked, it would likely be pulling the healthcare workers that are being sent to the US to help, and stopping exports of the pulp that the US uses to make the masks.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,852
    If I’m any other sovereign nation I don’t trust America at all we’ve become the bullies of the playgrounds and it’s disgusting! 
    I agree.  But America has been the world's biggest bully for decades...the world is littered with dead bodies caused by America and their bullshit.  Time for Canada to retaliate...
    Dude, you fucking sent us Nickleback and justin beiber,

WE STILL OWE YOU!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    And some think this mess will somehow bring us all closer? Even in this microcosm it’s a fuckfest, and not the good kind. 

”Time to retaliate” :lol:

And, all kidding aside...I hope Canada, the US, all countries and its peoples, are safe and as well as possible. And not acting like assholes with the “mememe” mentality. 
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    And some think this mess will somehow bring us all closer? Even in this microcosm it’s a fuckfest, and not the good kind. 

And, all kidding aside...I hope Canada, the US, all countries and its peoples, are safe and as well as possible. And not acting like assholes with the “mememe” mentality. 
    consider the source too.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,643
    Agree.  Source check.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,120
    PJ_Soul said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Not that I'm supporting the concept, but since you asked, it would likely be pulling the healthcare workers that are being sent to the US to help, and stopping exports of the pulp that the US uses to make the masks.
    I kinda wanted the guy called meltdown having the meltdown answer. I feel that answer would be different from yours ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    mickeyrat said:
    hedonist said:

It's all right for the US to constantly fuck over the world...any mention of fretaiultion you pussies in the states cry...consider the source.  I I have read some of your crap...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,643
    mickeyrat said:
    hedonist said:

It's all right for the US to constantly fuck over the world...any mention of fretaiultion you pussies in the states cry...consider the source.  I I have read some of your crap...
    Right, we are pussies 
    Go back to your cave fella.
  • Options
    The Op of this thread is from Alberta.  A province in desperate need of diversifying their economy...see where I am going with this.  Alberta dumped 1 billion in a pipeline the last week or so...you know at a time when oil is tanking...jeesh, you'd think they might see an opportunity...nope...well Ontario see an opportunity and will that void...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Just ask Cuba???

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,579
    edited April 2020
    Trump is speaking on the matter right now. Trudeau said he expected our order on a charter plane and here within 48 hours this morning. 
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    I'm sure Trump is bumbling and saying dumb things
  • Options
    I bet Trump is jealous over the way his daughter looks at Trudeau
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I kinda wanted the guy called meltdown having the meltdown answer. I feel that answer would be different from yours ;)
    I see you asked, and it was received :lol:

I haven't got much faith in any governments.  Paid puppets and megaphones.

Regards,
    Just an (octo)pussy
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    nicknyr15 said:
      being sent? or like these fine folks being denied entry for their jobs due to fuckstick?

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,120
    mickeyrat said:
    hedonist said:

Right, we are pussies 
    Every last one of us! 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    The health care workers should be given a choice, stay in the US or Canada...but not both.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    hedonist said:

Right, we are pussies 
    Unlike you me I enter the world daily with covid 19 a pandemic...where are you hiding.  Your cave likely..

not me.

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    The US during a crisis:

They also "stole" masks from France and Canada in China. 

Can you name 1 world crisis in which America has not thrown at least some of their allies under...every US President is a war criminal and the US has been raping and pillaging other countries since their birth...
    This statement is factually incorrect. To my American friends... this is not the sentiment of most Canadians.  My anger is directed mainly at Trump, the Republicans and anyone who no would vote for someone of such low moral character. Do we all have flaws? Yes.  Even great leaders... but they were LEADERS. This guy is not.
    Did you have this much scorn for Trudeau who gave China 16 tons of PPE in February...you know China, the country that has been bitch-slapping Canada ever since we arrested that Chinese bitch...you wanna get even with Trump.  Put her on a plane and deliver her to China with the promise that China will release our two citizens and start to normalize relations...

Canada sent masks to China when they needed them and it was the right thing to do. China is now sending masks to Canada and that’s the right thing to do. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    hedonist said:

Right, we are pussies 
    Unlike you me I enter the world daily with covid 19 a pandemic...where are you hiding.  Your cave likely..

not me.

I am being smart and doing what I should be doing for me, for my family, and for everyone else.

I don't live in a cave.  Nor under a bridge....
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    The Op of this thread is from Alberta.  A province in desperate need of diversifying their economy...see where I am going with this.  Alberta dumped 1 billion in a pipeline the last week or so...you know at a time when oil is tanking...jeesh, you'd think they might see an opportunity...nope...well Ontario see an opportunity and will that void...
    You have either missed the entire point of this thread or are using it to try and convince people of some ridiculous populist agenda.  

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    hedonist said:

Right, we are pussies 

not me.

I am being smart and doing what I should be doing for me, for my family, and for everyone else.

Don’t you realize the many working from home are big, scared pussies? Fuck reason, logic, safety, care of family and others. Shame on us. 

Meltdown is tough, folks, and don’t you forget it!
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    hedonist said:
    mickeyrat said:
    hedonist said:

Right, we are pussies 

not me.

Don’t you realize the many working from home are big, scared pussies? Fuck reason, logic, safety, care of family and others. Shame on us. 

Meltdown is tough, folks, and don’t you forget it!
    Even Premier Ford is showing more common sense and compassion than this guy which is really quite incredible
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,754
    edited April 2020
    Him: "They're saying bad things about us living in a cave."

Her:  "No shit?  That's fucking weird.  Where else ya gonna live?"

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Nice house, cave or under the bridge. Doesnt matter.

JUST STAY HOME!!!!!

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,754
    mickeyrat said:
    Nice house, cave or under the bridge. Doesnt matter.

JUST STAY HOME!!!!!
    Right on!
    :plus_one: 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mickeyrat said:
    hedonist said:

Right, we are pussies 

not me.

Please, stop embarrassing yourself.

Thank you kindly.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,801
    dignin said:
    mickeyrat said:
    hedonist said:

Right, we are pussies 

not me.

Please, stop embarrassing yourself.

Thank you kindly.
    Yes. Please