EARLY ARRIVAL! Thank you Postman and Santos!

Early arrival!

Comments

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    500 RPM is hilarious
  • troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    Status in my orders is still pending so I assume I have a while - this is awesome for you!  Congrats and cheers to hearing this all early
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,816
    Santos said to disregard pending status. A lot of people have received theirs without any notification.
  • SpartanacusSpartanacus Posts: 828
    edited March 2020
    Anyone on the West Coast receive it yet?
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
  • mcdevittpbmcdevittpb Posts: 220
    troysp1 said:
    Status in my orders is still pending so I assume I have a while - this is awesome for you!  Congrats and cheers to hearing this all early
    Mine still says “Pending” too... Santos said they switched to a new system so it may say Pending when it has shipped already.  CDs shipped first. Vinyl shipping now.  Can’t wait for the vinyl!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,131
    Need some vinyl pics!!!
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,113
    i hate our mail carrier. he has to be blind. he flies up and  down our street returning to mail boxes and fixing things. of course tracking says it was to be delivered today but guess what...i'm sure its in his truck or in a neighbor's mailbox as i got someone else's mail today (again)
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,385
    Need some vinyl pics!!!

Jeff is the only one who has received the vinyl...
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,320
    Early arrival!

• mcdevittpbmcdevittpb Posts: 220
    i hate our mail carrier. he has to be blind. he flies up and  down our street returning to mail boxes and fixing things. of course tracking says it was to be delivered today but guess what...i'm sure its in his truck or in a neighbor's mailbox as i got someone else's mail today (again)
    He likes to fix and file things...
    Travelar said:
    Need some vinyl pics!!!

That was yesterday, this is today.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Travelar said:
    Need some vinyl pics!!!

They just started shipping yesterday 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    Travelar said:
    Need some vinyl pics!!!

They just started shipping yesterday 
    Someone got the 7" today so please stop being another downer as the album may have been delivered to someone, hopefully not you though as you don't believe...
  • I believe...I believe
    Image result for santa claus gif
    He likes to fix and file things...
    haha well hopefully his arse fixes things today and gets back here with my cd
  • PA JammerPA Jammer Posts: 340
    Got it today in Pa.  Best songs at first listen are Seven o Clock and Never Destination.
    Tom- Tamaqua PA

"What could be better than a beer with Eddie Vedder"
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,790
    Nothing yet in NYC
    I miss igotid88
  • Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 591
    arrived in CT today, cd only
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    CD arrived on east coast of Maryland ...
    and 
    it 
    is
    A M A Z I N G!!! 

thanks pj, santos, and all the warehouse peeps for getting this out early! 

stay well!!! B)
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Posts: 1,034
    still still have not received anything in Moline
    This is Not For You
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Is it still UPS Mail Innovation?
  • maverickmaverick Posts: 1,199
    Thanks to all involved with the early delivery.  On second listen now.  Wow!  Stunning.  So so good.  
  • bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 761
    I’m telling you... this is among their best output... Soooo much depth lyrically and musically - the layers are dee—lish!! 

Thank you, PJ!
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    500 RPM is hilarious
    The CD itself is pretty ugly, but you're right about that!
  • super stoked that it's coming - it's a bright spot in these challenge days we all are managing together for the greater good of all.  Just curious, if the "pending" status of the vinyl LP shipment on my account is accurate?  I was dreaming it'd be on the doorstep by the 27th so I could spin it, but at least the digital version will drop tomorrow.  Take care everyone: health, safety, support to all. 
    and my cd is MIA.
    2nd day in a row USPS came and  gone with no cd. Tracking says it was attempted to be  delivered last night at 523 pm which is funny since USPS comes in the morning and we were home all day/night with no one attempting anything.
    as someone who spends hundreds of thousands of $$ sending care packages to the troops with USPS, i wish they would just deliver my mail on time LOL.  or hopefully soon
  • Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    Anyone on the West Coast receive it yet?
    Nope. But I only ordered the vinyl bundle and not the CD. 
  • Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    bazzer said:
    500 RPM is hilarious
    The CD itself is pretty ugly, but you're right about that!
    But what's contained on it is PURE GOLD! 
    freaking USPS...tracking says it was delivered yesterday.  News flash - i need new Pearl Jam music. Now more than ever. USPS you suck. Hopefully it shows up somehow today