What is your favorite sporting event of all time?

2»

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    Hi! said:

Flu game.  Nice choice!
    Super Bowl XXXII

The Broncos finally get over the hump and win the big game and they did it again the following year too.
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,653

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Glorified KCGlorified KC Posts: 2,609
    Super Bowl XXXII

The Broncos finally get over the hump and win the big game and they did it again the following year too.
    Oh man, I was at the playoff game in 1998 when they came through Arrowhead and beat my Chiefs.  Gut-wrenching loss to the eventual SB champs.

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    Super Bowl LII Eagles over Pats 41-33.  i mean a backup QB beating the cheating scumbags for our 1st Super Bowl win. Philly Philly for a TD.  How can it get better than that?   one of the best nights of my life. 
    pjhawks said:
    Super Bowl LII Eagles over Pats 41-33.  i mean a backup QB beating the cheating scumbags for our 1st Super Bowl win. Philly Philly for a TD.  How can it get better than that?   one of the best nights of my life. 
    It got better when that homer ate the horse shit!
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    pjhawks said:
    It got better when that homer ate the horse shit!

it was sweet making the Pats and their fans eat horse shirt. and yes I know what you are referring to but it was better for that.
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,119
    The NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament is the best sporting event imo.

My favorite year would have to be 2017, when my alma mater made a Cinderella run to the Final Four, beating a couple of teams/coaches that I really don't like.
    I'm assuming your alma mater is South Carolina.  Frank Martin is one of the best coaches in the NCAA.  K-State really screwed themselves by chasing him out of town.

You are correct. I like Martin as a coach, but I know a lot of fans that don't like him. Really, they don't want to admit that our basketball program has been mediocre at best since the early 70s and he's having a heck of a time trying to change that.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    ed243421 said:

HAHA!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com