Fan friendly?

One of the coolest things about PJ was always how they looked out for us. Battling ticket master over fees, releasing every concert as a double cd, cheaper than the cost of most single cds because they heard how much we were paying for bootlegs. But Gigaton on LP is a very high price point and shipping from this site for it is like 12.50? I buy records online all the time,  I've never paid that much for shipping. I feel like they are stroking us and I'm probably just gonna wait to buy it.

Comments

• densandensan Posts: 563
    edited March 2020
    Happy Friday, and welcome. Your crazy as hell. I will buy it for you when I have the cash. Happy to be of some help. Send me your address. That's how it works here. Bsafe! I enjoy turning shit into somethig postive. kidding about being crazy. I am crazy as hell. no offense. welcome
    Post edited by densan on
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,828
    You can always buy it from a local record store.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    I hear this. But the last vault cost me $147 CDN after exchange, Customs, shipping. Can’t get those at a record store. 

• E-G-A-GE-G-A-G Posts: 234
    i find the shipping prices to be a bit much. it's like 6 bucks for the CD to ship it and if you add two stickers it's twelve bucks... i want to buy from a local record store but there aren't open during the pandemic.

so, long story short, yes. i'm also finding the shipping prices a bit high. it's roughly 50% the price of a CD.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,907
     When non essential stores reopen in November.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    I am have shipped vinyl before and would be shocked if it was less than 12.50 at the post office.
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    densan said:
    Happy Friday, and welcome. Your crazy as hell. I will buy it for you when I have the cash. Happy to be of some help. Send me your address. That's how it works here. Bsafe! I enjoy turning shit into somethig postive. kidding about being crazy. I am crazy as hell. no offense. welcome
    You continue to be one of the best humans on the forum. Cheers Den, hope all is well.  
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    They aren't Amazon, you can't expect them to match their shipping prices.
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,430
    Can’t Vinyl be shipped via media mail? When I’ve shipped records that way it’s never cost me more than $2-$3 dollars if I’m shipping within the US.