Will Gigaton Vinyl have a Surprise Colored Vinyl Variant?

2»

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    Happy to have the bundle on the way from the euro shop, i have no idea if that ultimately cost me more - but the shipping was reasonable and I hope a little more cash went direct to the tenclub by doing so to keep them going. 

a splattered version would have been nice but far from essential. Its whats on the record that counts after all
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,131
    No.
    Missed a golden opportunity here...
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Posts: 2,737
    No.
    Could be a bluff :wink:
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• No.
    Total bluff----Santos is cute that way.....
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,131
    No.
    That's a bold move Cotton, let's see if it pays off for them. 
  • DrdealDrdeal Posts: 695
    No.
    Bluff?    I hope so......
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 714
    Is it correct that the red variant of Lightning Bolt wasn’t sent out with the pre-orders but actually went up on the website to buy?
  • matt84 said:
    Is it correct that the red variant of Lightning Bolt wasn’t sent out with the pre-orders but actually went up on the website to buy?
    I believe it went out with the pre-orders....it definitely wasn't listed "Red Vinyl Lighting Bolt" as an option to buy.  
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,320
    matt84 said:
    I believe it went out with the pre-orders....it definitely wasn't listed "Red Vinyl Lighting Bolt" as an option to buy.  

You're right.  They were sold back in 2013 @ their Pop Up Shop event at the ShowBox. That's where I picked up my copy. :)
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,525
    demetrios said:
    matt84 said:

You're right.  They were sold back in 2013 @ their Pop Up Shop event at the ShowBox. That's where I picked up my copy. :)
    We're they?  They must of sold out before I got a turn :(  Wasn't much left by the time I got in :(
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    Maybe the etching on the non music side may vary????
    Kearnsy
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,320
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:
    matt84 said:

We're they?  They must of sold out before I got a turn :(  Wasn't much left by the time I got in :(

Yep. Can't remember how many they had in stock. 
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,613
    Kearn5y said:
    Maybe the etching on the non music side may vary????
    The etching will be the same.
  • dreamcodedreamcode Posts: 165
    I thought the 7” single was only avaible through Ten Club ordering. Isn’t that the case?
    And he still gives his love,
    he just gives it away...
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,613
    dreamcode said:
    I thought the 7” single was only avaible through Ten Club ordering. Isn’t that the case?
    A few other places, merchbar, Pearl Jam's EMI/Virgin store.