Amazon No Longer Accepting Vinyl and CD Shipments During Coronavirus Pandemic

2»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,320
    My Amazon order just updated to "Delivery date pending". :|
  • CrewCrew Posts: 299
    Kearn5y said:
    Crew said:
    Ordered mine on Amazon on Jan 15th; just got the email yesterday that it's now scheduled for APRIL 6TH delivery.    :angry:
    Was that .Com or .UK? When I preordered, it was with delivery on the 27th. Still hasnt shipped but it still stated delivery by 11pm tomorrow.
    That was .Com for Amazon.  My wife pre-ordered the CD, and hasn't gotten an update saying it'll be late, but we're just assuming it will.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    I ordered the vinyl from Amazon.com on January 28th and yesterday my delivery date went from pending to Mar 31. That works for me.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Ahh, just saw mine was updated, April 6th delivery. Ok, whatever, I'll be streaming it tonight anyway.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,790
    Ten club is late for most of us too. Usually would get it by now. 
    I miss igotid88
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    My amazon.co.uk delivery time actually moved forward to 8pm today, yet it hasnt shipped, so guess I wont be getting anything today. Bummer
    Kearnsy
  • DT6012DT6012 Posts: 234
    Got mine today!
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    I ordered on Gigaton on Amazon 03/26.  They said it would ship 04/06.  On 03/27, they updated to say the order won't arrive until 04/13.  On 03/29, they said it shipped and would arrive 03/31.  Today, 03/30 it arrived.  So go figure...........
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,320
    Hope things get updated for Amazon Canada orders too. Vinyl orders were pushed back the other day till May 9th.