PETITION: Drop Mystery Vinyl Boxes to boost fan morale

MEK42MEK42 Posts: 116
edited March 2020 in The Porch
The only thing that can cheer us up is the chance of winning a Benny!!
Post edited by MEK42 on

Comments

• CrewCrew Posts: 299
    I'd settle for them re-pressing Benny already.

So many copies just sitting on shelves, unplayed and wasted, when so many of us would happily spin them.
  • KswheelerKswheeler Posts: 72
    I wish they would release that again 
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,086
    "drop mystery boxes to restart the complaints from those who miss out" 
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Please!!!! I love mystery boxes. Always thought vinyl belonged in them. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Morale?

Seriously, though, people would bitch about it.
    That is what people do, these days.

I like the mystery boxes, although I never got anything too hot.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,320
    I kind wish they put out mystery bags. Those were very fun. Would love to see those come back to light. 
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298
    Mystery boxes and bags for everyone. Let’s do it!!
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    Random boxes to include toilet paper.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Is anyone even in the warehouse to fulfill these orders? I thought most Seattleites are working remote? Even my office is switching to remote as fast as they can, and I'm in the Midwest, where the only infected people are travelers, because who comes here? LOL

I doubt this (or anything out of the ordinary that people have been suggesting) will happen.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    Horse2345 said:
    Signed by the band
    Kearnsy
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298
    Kearn5y said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Signed by the band
    What a delema, do I wipe or frame it and display it? 
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,525
    10c employees should probably stay home.....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    edited March 2020
    Crew said:
    I'd settle for them re-pressing Benny already.

So many copies just sitting on shelves, unplayed and wasted, when so many of us would happily spin them.
    Agree. I would snatch that up. Thwy could package it in a paper bag or a use ziplock freezer bag for all I care.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • jesselmsjesselms Posts: 41
    Get a grip the band owe us nothing. How about a new album released less than two weeks to boost morale how is that not good enough
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    jesselms said:
    Get a grip the band owe us nothing. How about a new album released less than two weeks to boost morale how is that not good enough
    They owe a lot of us two fan club singles. But other than that, you are spot on.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    I don't think asking fans to spend an extra $70-100 is a very good benchmark for boosting morale when some of us don't know if we'll even have paychecks in 2-4 weeks. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,320
    jesselms said:

Try posting this on Twitter & Facebook. Requesting their album get's released early.