sedge75sedge75 Posts: 29
    edited March 2020
    yes!!! the "care bears" topic:

- positive:
    - I lost my flight for canada
    - I problably don't come back for the 8 shows postponed
    - I lost my buses ticket greyhound
    - yes all it's allright !

and to be honest, I don 't give a damn about a new album, what interests me are the concerts.

The only positive thing would be that postponement be in a year.

Post edited by sedge75 on
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,790
     Now I can focus more on who's around me and what I have. Best to all who are scared and suffering...a wake up call we never wanted. Be kind to everyone and spin some records. Enjoy the sunrise.

• Options
    Ecolella9Ecolella9 Posts: 35
    Can/Does anyone know for 100 percent , are my two tickets I have for MSG definitely gonna be rewarded for whenever the makeup date is. 🤞🏻🤞🏻Tks 
  • Options
    Ticketmaster email about the postponement said that existing tickets would be honored for rescheduled datses. Not to worry!

Positivity? Whenever they get to play these rescheduled shows, the band and the crowd is going to be SO AMPED to be there. The shows will be amazing. It will be worth the wait!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    1. College reunion trip to Nashville built around show. Tremendous effort to secure 10 tix so we can all see together. House rented, 10 flights from all over NE booked, divorce papers threatened, etc., etc., ...

week after,

2. Major trip w/ 16yo son(Big PJ Fan, says the lyrics actually mean something) fully booked starting at Phoenix show and ending at Oakland show with Grand Canyon, river rafting, National Parks along the way. Huge financial and planning efforts here in addition to landing the seats. Spring break week.

Positively still going on both trips. 
    Positively will not be able to afford trip(s) back to any of the rescheduled shows.
    Positively Positive no lesson learned here that I can share out loud other than friends and family first.

Positively Positive that we will not experience a lesser exposure threat to virus missing the shows now as we'll instead be in bars, restaurants, hotels, cabs, public spaces, bordellos, music venues, etc. for those few hours instead. Note that living life is continuing all over the place. The supermarket was packed this afternoon with people, for instance. Isn't someone suppose to notify them and the staff that their putting Human Civilization at risk being in public? Ooops. That was out loud. Sorry. Sea, warned me once already.

I'm I wrong here? I can handle the truth. 

REALITIVITY

Is this a joke?  Sorry, I did not get it if so.
    Seems to be a 2nd account posting - since post total shows as 1 and Sea warned already/

Hey, we are all still alive!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    sedge75sedge75 Posts: 29
    Ticketmaster email about the postponement said that existing tickets would be honored for rescheduled datses. Not to worry!

Positivity? Whenever they get to play these rescheduled shows, the band and the crowd is going to be SO AMPED to be there. The shows will be amazing. It will be worth the wait!

yes... for those who can participate after the postponement. It's more difficult when you live more than 7000 kilometers from the concert venue... in this case you just have to stay at home and watch the setlist unfolded like a dumb

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,876
    Ecolella9 said:
    Can/Does anyone know for 100 percent , are my two tickets I have for MSG definitely gonna be rewarded for whenever the makeup date is. 🤞🏻🤞🏻Tks 
    As long as there is a make up date, your existing tickets should be honored. That has been my experience in the past.

• Options
    Positive: Gives the people who's going more chance to save money, and buy more PJ stuff while at the show. Poster, t-shirts, all of the goodies. 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,801
    edited March 2020
    if Pearl Jam cancelling a tour for which I was attending 4 show is the worst things that's happened to me in a long time tells me I have a pretty fucking good life and are very fortunate.  

All of my problems are first world problems and I’m good with that 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Ecolella9Ecolella9 Posts: 35
    MF117973 said:
    Ecolella9 said:
    As long as there is a make up date, your existing tickets should be honored. That has been my experience in the past.
    Tks

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    D-Rod said:
    if Pearl Jam cancelling a tour for which I was attending 4 show is the worst things that's happened to me in a long time tells me I have a pretty fucking good life and are very fortunate.  

+1
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    so who wants to be in the draw for the 2006 single?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,790
    Me please! I'd spin it silly.
  • Options
    jhager79jhager79 Kitchener Ontario Posts: 234
    D-Rod said:

+2
    [img][/img]Kitchener2005
    Toronto 2003
    Toronto 2000
    Barrie 1998
    Toronto 1993
    London 2005

Toronto 2006 May 9/10
    Toronto 2009
    Toronto Sept 11/12 2011
    London 2013
    Detroit 2014
    Toronto 2016 May 10/12
    Chicago 2018 N2
    "No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead"
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    The wait for MSG with be worth it.  Of that I am sure :hang_loose:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    Thinking about the environmental aspects of the tour’s postponement : what do you think about all the merch that was produced so far? It would be totally not environmentally friendly to have it all scrapped. Could they use it for the rescheduled tour ? 
    For example posters - it’s all about artists creation and idea not about two digits representing the exact date ? 
    I would have no problem with purchasing a poster with a “wrong” date.
    what do you think ?
  • Options
    I am super happy i get to absorb the whole new cd BEFORE the tour. Bring it. HYPE
  • Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414

My buddy surprised me with this the other night, the last official video I was missing. Decided I’ll watch it this Wednesday when I would’ve been at the tour opener, lol.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,008
    The silver lining: covid-19 just might single handedly save social security from bankruptcy. 
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    The silver lining: covid-19 just might single handedly save social security from bankruptcy. 
    how in the hell can that be a silver lining? :confounded:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,135
    Oh man! Live at the Garden! What a show! I was there and still remember walking out with my mind blown. Good memories.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited March 2020
    I was off past 3 days and helped my wife with the kids remote school work while they are at home the next 3 weeks...  Teachers deserve more money and credit.  I was about to pull my hair out with my 9 yo son!!  My 8 yo daughter almost has her entire 3 weeks of schololwork done already.  I’m back at work today.  My poor wife...  Now I know why she needs a glass of red wine each night when kids go to sleep
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,876
    PP193448 said:
    I was off past 3 days and helped my wife with the kids remote school work while they are at home the next 3 weeks...  Teachers deserve more money and credit.  I was about to pull my hair out with my 9 yo son!!  My 8 yo daughter almost has her entire 3 weeks of schololwork done already.  I’m back at work today.  My poor wife...  Now I know why she needs a glass of red wine each night when kids go to sleep
    If you need a good laugh about kids doing school at home watch this video. It seriously made me laugh out loud. 

• Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414
    Oh man! Live at the Garden! What a show! I was there and still remember walking out with my mind blown. Good memories.
    Beyond the "new Pearl Jam" angle, it was exactly what I needed setlist-wise.  The opening had a healing aspect to it that leads into a flatout rocker.  Totally agreed it was an amazing show, you're lucky to have been there!
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    realize i never did get to this. life got away from me. i'll do the draw this weekend. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,159
    mace1229 said:
    but, what would of happened if they took the 2 trillion+ they spent on holding the economy together, and just put that into social security?  Wouldn't that of worked too? :) 
  • Options
    afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
  • Options
    ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    edited May 2020
    My big positive is that I have continued working hands on throughout all of this, in a healthcare setting, and we have had zero cases so far. It's been a long few months. 
    My partner will turn 30 the day after they were due to play in London. We were also due to attend Werchter and Vienna. We will continue to listen to Gigaton, and we'll be ready when it's safe for them to return to Europe. 
    Loud Love to everyone here.
    Post edited by ConorKavanagh on
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,208
    afgpj said:
    I like the part where the CEO says they can make the math work on reduced capacity shows.  I suggested something like this on another thread and someone called me an idiot, in effect, for even suggesting something like that.  So, good article!
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    Curious if people can get general sale tickets refunded now since it has been 60 days since they postponed and TM policy is to have a full refund for all tickets available once that milestone is hit with no new dates announced.