St. Louis... 2 tixs to be released via F-t-F w/TM

JM12271JM12271 Posts: 209
Hello, my chemo schedule has forced me to sell my St. Louis tickets. I am using TM fan-to-fan...
Good Luck.

The Seat Map:

Comments

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    I purchased the tickets you posted. I hope your treatments go well and that you can attend a show soon. 
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Glad to see another member get them.. Good luck JM1
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• JM12271JM12271 Posts: 209
    I purchased the tickets you posted. I hope your treatments go well and that you can attend a show soon. 
    That is awesome! Would love a pic of the show if you could - curious about how good the seats are. Thanks for the empathy and encouragement. Glad a fan here scored them.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    JM12271 said:
    That is awesome! Would love a pic of the show if you could - curious about how good the seats are. Thanks for the empathy and encouragement. Glad a fan here scored them.
    I will take a picture and send it. 
  • release00release00 Posts: 347
    Kick it’s ass JM12271. We’ll hold it down for you. See you at the next one
    "So much it dont show"
  • JM12271JM12271 Posts: 209
    JM12271 said:
    I will take a picture and send it. 

Very kind! Thank you and release00, I plan to be back - appreciate your words. Very kind.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    release00 said:
    Kick it’s ass JM12271. We’ll hold it down for you. See you at the next one
    F@%K cancer
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,940
    @JM12271, sending healing thoughts and good vibes your way!