Mystery Box Question

Are Mystery Boxes for 10 Club members exclusively? My membership renewal is coming up and I have been a member for 20 something plus years but just don’t see the need for my membership any longer. Got my Oakland tickets through fan to fan and I know I will NEVER win a contest. But I do love the mystery boxes so I will stay in for those alone. I know the membership isn’t that much money but I see few to zero benefits with it any more. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

Members only presale, but they sell out quick. I don't know if they make it to the general public. Anyone else know? 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298
    LAst ones I remember sold out before there was a chance to open it up to the public
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Looks like I’m staying a member. Thanks for the help😀😀😀😀
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    edited March 2020
    LAst ones I remember sold out before there was a chance to open it up to the public
    That's what I thought.
    Let's hope you get something great in your next mystery box! 
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • tusevuntusevun Posts: 231
    MORE MERCH PLEASE!!!
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    deadendp said:
    That's what I thought.
    Let's hope you get something great in your next mystery box! 

I hope all of us do! Like some Benny vinyl. 😀🤘🏽
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    Are these available for both membership levels, analog and digital?
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,830
    edited March 2020
    Yes.

Although, if they wanted to boost the benefit, maybe have analog members be able to order a max of one per membership a day before digital members.

Analog would get everything digital plus magazine, $10 download and the ability to order one mystery box per membership a day before digital members. "When we decide if we're doing them."
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    Yes.

Although, if they wanted to boost the benefit, maybe have analog members be able to order a max of one per membership a day before digital members.

Analog would get everything digital plus magazine, $10 download and the ability to order one mystery box per membership a day before digital members. "When we decide if we're doing them."
    Thanks for the info! Hopefully they do one this year.
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    You'll get a rock, lol.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678

This weekend we rock Portland