2»

Comments

• Options
    drummer1 said:
    drummer1 said:
    tdawe said:
    drummer1 said:
    drummer1 said:
    Okay so here’s my question then. For those of us who have paired off to purchase tickets from 10c friends through our forums...are we able to still coordinate selling/buying those through the fan to fan sale? Sorry if I’m missing an obvious point in the rules (which I did read extensively). Maybe it’s going over my head? Good luck out there my friends! 
    No, it doesn't seem you'll be able to transfer to them specifically. Either you make arrangements separately and they walk in with you or you sell to a random person via Ticketmaster F2F.
    Gotcha. Thanks for your answer. My dad scored two tickets on his 10c acct as backup for me, which was super nice of him, while I tried for two on mine so I could take my hubby to his first show.  His act scored but not mine. Just trying to figure out if I can grab those tickets through the fan to fan or if we need to make other crazy arrangements somehow. Party time!!
    He could just give you his TM account password. Sign into his account on your phone before you walk into the show. 
    If I were you I would actually sign into his account way before arriving to the arena as I've always encountered issues with my mobile signal at sporting/concert events. Nothing worse than being at the gate and waiting for your app to refresh with the QR code to get in. 
    This is a great suggestion but it’s under his name and he wouldn’t physically be there. You feel me? I may go fam to fan with this just to be sure. 

DUDE! Listen to what everyone is telling you. DONT TRY THE FAN TO FAN. You will get hosed and not have tickets. Just log into your dads account and be done with it.You dont need an ID at the door.  The only way you will need your "Dad" with you, is if the app crashes and you have to go to customer service to pick them up. But that is HIGHLY unlikely.
    ^^^^ listen to this guy.
    Oh damn. When you put it that way...

For real though. I appreciate that you spelled that out for me. My pre show anxiety is at an all time high. 
    Glad I could help. Now go enjoy the show!