Options

Fan to fan

JportJport Staten Island NY Posts: 3
Does anyone know how fan to fan will work? Does anyone know if it's up and running let?

Comments

• Options
    CridderCridder Posts: 165
    flame on
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,774
    😂
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 650
    Read the other 25 threads
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    jefft said:
    NO! That's too hard!
  • Options
    RATS36RATS36 Posts: 14
    I haven’t seen a single thread that actually tells me how it’s going to work and I’ve read every single one.  Link?  Time? 
  • Options
    drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
    shecky said:
    jefft said:
    NO! That's too hard!
    Exactly. At this point I’d say it’s all conjecture. I’m sure 10c will address it and let us know what to do. Hang in there. I’ll be waiting too. We can commiserate together 😂
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    Jport said:
    Does anyone know how fan to fan will work? Does anyone know if it's up and running let?
    No. Yes.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    RATS36 said:
    I haven’t seen a single thread that actually tells me how it’s going to work and I’ve read every single one.  Link?  Time? 
    No one knows exactly
  • Options
    B4idiejetsB4idiejets NJ Posts: 346
    Looking for 2 in balt if someone wants to be a hero. Rock on everyone!
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    edited February 2020
    RATS36 said:
     https://help.ticketmaster.com/s/article/Fan-to-Fan-Ticket-Exchange?language=en_US

• Options
    do you know if there is a special link on the TM Ticket Exchange site that directs you to buy PJ tickets or is it on the original link for the concert.
  • Options
    Okay so here’s my question then. For those of us who have paired off to purchase tickets from 10c friends through our forums...are we able to still coordinate selling/buying those through the fan to fan sale? Sorry if I’m missing an obvious point in the rules (which I did read extensively). Maybe it’s going over my head? Good luck out there my friends! 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
  • Options
    do you know if there is a special link on the TM Ticket Exchange site that directs you to buy PJ tickets or is it on the original link for the concert.
    Good question!!
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
  • Options
    drummer1 said:
    Okay so here’s my question then. For those of us who have paired off to purchase tickets from 10c friends through our forums...are we able to still coordinate selling/buying those through the fan to fan sale? Sorry if I’m missing an obvious point in the rules (which I did read extensively). Maybe it’s going over my head? Good luck out there my friends! 
    No, it doesn't seem you'll be able to transfer to them specifically. Either you make arrangements separately and they walk in with you or you sell to a random person via Ticketmaster F2F.
  • Options
    It will be the same method of purchase as the general sale - through the site or app.
  • Options
    My guess is if you have someone you want to sell them too (wink , wink) , I would think you could tell them to go on TM right after you put them on TM to sell... you would coordinate that time with the other person, like early AM or very late PM, when there is less chance someone else swoops in and grabs them
  • Options
    drummer1 said:
    No, it doesn't seem you'll be able to transfer to them specifically. Either you make arrangements separately and they walk in with you or you sell to a random person via Ticketmaster F2F.
    Gotcha. Thanks for your answer. My dad scored two tickets on his 10c acct as backup for me, which was super nice of him, while I tried for two on mine so I could take my hubby to his first show.  His act scored but not mine. Just trying to figure out if I can grab those tickets through the fan to fan or if we need to make other crazy arrangements somehow. Party time!!
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
  • Options
    drummer1 said:
    drummer1 said:
    Gotcha. Thanks for your answer. My dad scored two tickets on his 10c acct as backup for me, which was super nice of him, while I tried for two on mine so I could take my hubby to his first show.  His act scored but not mine. Just trying to figure out if I can grab those tickets through the fan to fan or if we need to make other crazy arrangements somehow. Party time!!
    Your dad should just be able to give you his login info, then you can log in to his account when you enter the arena.
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,999
    drummer1 said:
    drummer1 said:
    He could just give you his TM account password. Sign into his account on your phone before you walk into the show. 
  • Options
    My guess is if you have someone you want to sell them too (wink , wink) , I would think you could tell them to go on TM right after you put them on TM to sell... you would coordinate that time with the other person, like early AM or very late PM, when there is less chance someone else swoops in and grabs them
    You are one stealthy 10c member  ;)
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    whoa
  • Options
     Figure while I'm begging for tix I could offer my diabolical plan on how to get them....lol.  Btw,  Wolfmoon song rocks!
  • Options
    RF123172RF123172 Posts: 110

I'm sure me or somebody else will grab them first.

• Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    tdawe said:
    drummer1 said:
    drummer1 said:
    He could just give you his TM account password. Sign into his account on your phone before you walk into the show. 
    If I were you I would actually sign into his account way before arriving to the arena as I've always encountered issues with my mobile signal at sporting/concert events. Nothing worse than being at the gate and waiting for your app to refresh with the QR code to get in. 
  • Options
    tdawe said:
    drummer1 said:
    drummer1 said:
    If I were you I would actually sign into his account way before arriving to the arena as I've always encountered issues with my mobile signal at sporting/concert events. Nothing worse than being at the gate and waiting for your app to refresh with the QR code to get in. 
    This is a great suggestion but it’s under his name and he wouldn’t physically be there. You feel me? I may go fam to fan with this just to be sure. 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
  • Options
    I'm assuming that it's the same link to the concert. Like when you have sports games on Ticketmaster, the secondary market tickets available appear right on the same main link.

It doesn't look like fan-to-fan has opened yet. I tested my account by trying to sell my tickets, but the option wasn't available to.
  • Options
    drummer1 said:
    tdawe said:
    drummer1 said:
    drummer1 said:
    This is a great suggestion but it’s under his name and he wouldn’t physically be there. You feel me? I may go fam to fan with this just to be sure. 

DUDE! Listen to what everyone is telling you. DONT TRY THE FAN TO FAN. You will get hosed and not have tickets. Just log into your dads account and be done with it.You dont need an ID at the door.  The only way you will need your "Dad" with you, is if the app crashes and you have to go to customer service to pick them up. But that is HIGHLY unlikely.
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,175
    drummer1 said:
    tdawe said:
    drummer1 said:
    drummer1 said:

DUDE! Listen to what everyone is telling you. DONT TRY THE FAN TO FAN. You will get hosed and not have tickets. Just log into your dads account and be done with it.You dont need an ID at the door.  The only way you will need your "Dad" with you, is if the app crashes and you have to go to customer service to pick them up. But that is HIGHLY unlikely.
    ^^^^ listen to this guy.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    Looks like it is going live....I can't get Oak1 to work yet but it let's me try to list them
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    drummer1 said:
    tdawe said:
    drummer1 said:
    drummer1 said:

^^^^ listen to this guy.
    Oh damn. When you put it that way...

For real though. I appreciate that you spelled that out for me. My pre show anxiety is at an all time high. 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11