Nashville question for those more educated than I....

So, a friend of mine and his wife would like to go to the Nashville show. However, they are not ten club members. Is there a way for me put out an ISO post for them and someone sell them two tickets for face in the face to face ticket exchange? I’m not as educated on the process as many of you are. I’ve already scored my tickets for St. Louis! 

Comments

• It is widely believed that you CANNOT sell to a specific person in F2F exchange...that you have to just toss the tickets in and whomever buys, buys. There are a few FB groups for PJ tickets but with the non-transferable thing going on the only way for sure is to walk in with the seller....
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • I don’t have a very good understanding of how the F2F will be structured when it starts feb 18 
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    astev09 said:
    I don’t have a very good understanding of how the F2F will be structured when it starts feb 18 
    No one does, but it will most likely be just like buying any other ticket from Ticketmaster.  There will be none available at first, then as folks decide to sell their seats they will be added to the available inventory for purchase by anyone...no way of knowing when they will pop up.
  • Thanks for the info! Trying to help a couple of friends out by giving them some info that may help them out. Unfortunately I have not kept up with stuff like I should outside of what is necessary to secure my tickets. I also suggested that they become members in anticipation of a fall leg 
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,247
    I'm in need of one myself. It's my home show.
  • dmbolp said:
    astev09 said:
    I don’t have a very good understanding of how the F2F will be structured when it starts feb 18 
    No one does, but it will most likely be just like buying any other ticket from Ticketmaster.  There will be none available at first, then as folks decide to sell their seats they will be added to the available inventory for purchase by anyone...no way of knowing when they will pop up. 
    One should assume the week of the show will have tickets.  I might return 2nd row behind GA. My kids,  23 & 20 are going if their school schedules allow. If not,  they're going back & someone else CAN BUY THEM! FOR FACE!!! GOLLY that's huge.  
  • I live in Nashville and didn’t get 10Club or certified presale. So bummed,  if anyone would be willing to meet me at the venue that day, I will gladly buy the tickets and walk in with you.  I’m looking for 2 tickets total but will take one if thats all I can get. Email me directly if you can help. Collinmbyrd@gmail.com.