Options

Pearl Jam at The Apollo

Comments

• Options
    JadlerJadler Posts: 706
    As disappointing as it is to not get through, I am really enjoying these sessions where everyone can share their stories or discuss the songs being played etc etc  Really emphasizes the passion we all have. Good stuff! 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    CFO93 said:
    Again, did anyone catch what show Not For You was from?
    Believe it was Halifax 2005
    Thanks!
    I rewound it and yes, 9.22.05 Not For You (Modern Girl)
    I love that version!
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,487
    Sup, guys. My back went out on me, so I'm gonna be bed-ridden for a few days. Can't even walk :( hope I get well enough in time to go to this thing😅 but until then, keep on winning!!
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040
    Just cancelled my hotel in Quebec City.  I need to get into this show.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    mcgruff10 said:
    Wait why cancel QC? I’m confused. Lol
    🤙
  • Options
    asutton327asutton327 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 116
    molecule said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Their kid won a thing!
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,069
    If you can’t listen in car on satellite, Listen on Alexa if you have one and it’s linked to your SiriusXM. She is only like 3 seconds off.  

I have a feeling one of you will win tonight. Don’t give up.  
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    molecule said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Their kid won a thing!
    Lol. That wasn’t the deciding factor. my mom doesn’t remember agreeing to watch my kids Sunday into Monday.  I am not a happy camper.  
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    Outta work and ready to win!  ;) POSITIVE! Positive! Good luck to you all!
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    molecule said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Their kid won a thing!
    Lol. That wasn’t the deciding factor. my mom doesn’t remember agreeing to watch my kids Sunday into Monday.  I am not a happy camper.  
    Boo!!!
  • Options
    If you can’t listen in car on satellite, Listen on Alexa if you have one and it’s linked to your SiriusXM. She is only like 3 seconds off.  

I have a firestick and an echo dot (got the dot for free when i re-upped Sirius last Nov) Never even took it out of the box until a few days into the call in for the Apollo. I had my iPhone app playing earlier and switched to the dot - it was about 10 secs behind my app. My firestick is weird too. I find that I'm often running out the garage and turning on the car to get an idea of how far behind I am.

2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    molecule said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Their kid won a thing!
    Oh right! Forgot about the kid win. Sorry for the grandparent mishap. Maybe the other set can help?
    🤙
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Go Animal said:
    Sup, guys. My back went out on me, so I'm gonna be bed-ridden for a few days. Can't even walk :( hope I get well enough in time to go to this thing😅 but until then, keep on winning!!
    That sucks. Hope you at least got some good drugs out of it😉
  • Options
    molecule said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    molecule said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Their kid won a thing!
    Oh right! Forgot about the kid win. Sorry for the grandparent mishap. Maybe the other set can help?
    There are to a degree but Nobody can watch Sunday into Monday.  

• Options
    BraceYourSelfBraceYourSelf Posts: 814
    edited March 2020
    I think I’ve memorized all of the intro interviews 
    Post edited by BraceYourSelf on
  • Options

Thanks @MakeUSmile. Here’s hoping!
    🤙
  • Options
    Go Animal said:
    @goanimal hope you are ok man!
    🤙
  • Options
    This mmj song is cringey
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    This mmj song is cringey
    It is pretty amazing live.  Saw them do it at MMJ One Big Holiday in 2017 & 2018. Live is a whole different experience. 
  • Options
    This MMJ song is pretty sweet. One of the better ones I’ve heard.
    🤙
  • Options
    pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,833
    edited March 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    This mmj song is cringey
    I know you’ve said you don’t like them but this is top 5 in catalogue. It’s all subjective I know
  • Options
    molecule said:
    My fav MMJ song. About Jim’s friend that took his own life. They are a band that has grown on me. Their live shows are a totally different experience than listening to studio version of their music. 
  • Options
    Kovsar86Kovsar86 Scranton, PA Posts: 756
    molecule said:
    My fav MMJ song. About Jim’s friend that took his own life. They are a band that has grown on me. Their live shows are a totally different experience than listening to studio version of their music. 
    That’s how I feel about the flaming lips 
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,660
    I only know that one album but MMJ was great live at ACL.  Ten yrs ago or so.   They were so loud that they were drowning out Stevie Wonder’s stage and we ended up leaving Stevie for MMJ
  • Options
    Kovsar86 said:
    molecule said:
    Saw them at Bourbon & Beyond this summer. Unique does not even do them justice. Still may need to listen to them a bit more to get there, but they were entertaining as hell. 
  • Options
    Kovsar86 said:
    molecule said:
    Saw them at Bourbon & Beyond this summer. Unique does not even do them justice. Still may need to listen to them a bit more to get there, but they were entertaining as hell. 
    Saw them at Beale Street Music Fest a few years back. Singer went out into the crowd inside a big plastic ball. So fantastic to watch them. Listening to studio albums of them doesn’t do it for me. But live was awesome
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    molecule said:
    Which song was it? I was coming out of an appointment and missed it. I’m actually starting to like MMJ more all the time. 
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,279
    Kovsar86 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    molecule said:
    Saw them at Beale Street Music Fest a few years back. Singer went out into the crowd inside a big plastic ball. So fantastic to watch them. Listening to studio albums of them doesn’t do it for me. But live was awesome
    He also signs the prints he makes for shows in his own blood.  He’s a strange guy, but they put on a great show. 
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,487
    Go Animal said:
    Cyclobenzaprine & Etodolac. Hate using 'em. My addictions are pizza & PJ!
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    Kovsar86 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    molecule said:
    He also signs the prints he makes for shows in his own blood.  He’s a strange guy, but they put on a great show. 
    I did not know this... but not surprised? 
    Off (s)He Goes