Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• JadlerJadler Posts: 759

I can imagine this is what it's like when you see a Baltimore drop and actually score the tickets lol
    Here’s what it’s like when they drop and you don’t score them.

Jadler said:

I can imagine this is what it's like when you see a Baltimore drop and actually score the tickets lol
    Here’s what it’s like when they drop and you don’t score them.

• CridderCridder Posts: 165
    Here’s more fun info!!! Thanks a ton Pearl Jam!!

https://jambands.com/news/2018/09/20/ticketmasters-scalper-program-revealed/
  • ApecarroApecarro Posts: 118
    Any Baltimore tickets since yesterday?

• Apecarro said:

Nah not since the drop early yesterday afternoon. Been pretty quit 
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    mpedone said:
    Forum is pretty quiet this morning... Might be why I finally had luck (checked at 7:28). SP1984 and I are going to Baltimore!! =) 
    (Never thought I'd be so excited to say that.)

Unless there's some glitch, we're sitting near @Saltzy23 in 318.

...It is TicketMaster, I'm waiting for the gut punch.
    NICE!

I am more emotionally invested in seeing if you guys get in than I can believe.

I feel like a soldier that made it through a mine field watching the rest of his platoon running to get across too at this point.

Let's go!
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
    Apecarro said:

Thanks.  Another day in paradise.
  • Hankj25Hankj25 Posts: 315
    I scored STL just now.  2 tickets up high in Section 317, but its an upgrade over my 333 seats.  I'm going to post the 333 seats (or at least start the process at 10:15am CST today).  Persistence is key.  And by the way, I used the app, filtered the results for only F2F seats, (which saves you having to hit "got it") and refreshed non stop (the app never accused me of being a bot using this method, but it did when I would check, hit got it, hit back, and check again).

Good luck everyone who is still at it.  I'm afraid to open up my screen time app.  I'm guessing I spent 8-9 hours since yesterday morning at it.  
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • Apecarro said:
    Apecarro said:

Thanks.  Another day in paradise.
    For real. I mean unless something dropped early this morning and nobody posted anything. Yesterday was the last drop that I know of. I’m starting to have a little more hope in Baltimore though. I posted yesterday seems like tickets are starting to end up in a lot of fans hands on this thread. The show is still a little over a month out so I feel like a lot can still happen between now and then, just have to keep trying
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
    Saltzy23 said:
    mpedone said:
    Forum is pretty quiet this morning... Might be why I finally had luck (checked at 7:28). SP1984 and I are going to Baltimore!! =) 

NICE!

I feel like a soldier that made it through a mine field watching the rest of his platoon running to get across too at this point.

Let's go!
    Saltzy, you know you want to come back.  Who could leave all this??
  • ....beautiful day here in Jersey and I'm sitting here on my damn phone! , I'm friggin obsessed like everyone else! Giving this another hr then hitting the brewery!  Good luck everyone
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    Hello my name is Brett....and I am a f5oholic
    Hankj25 said:
    I scored STL just now.  2 tickets up high in Section 317, but its an upgrade over my 333 seats.  I'm going to post the 333 seats (or at least start the process at 10:15am CST today).  Persistence is key.  And by the way, I used the app, filtered the results for only F2F seats, (which saves you having to hit "got it") and refreshed non stop (the app never accused me of being a bot using this method, but it did when I would check, hit got it, hit back, and check again).

Good luck everyone who is still at it.  I'm afraid to open up my screen time app.  I'm guessing I spent 8-9 hours since yesterday morning at it.  
    Congratulations!  Now run far far away
  • epbadger said:
    Haha.... doing this all week will make anyone an alcoholic 
    epbadger said:
    Haha.... doing this all week will make anyone an alcoholic 
    (All together) Hi, Brett!
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    edited February 2020
    Apecarro said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    mpedone said:

NICE!

Let's go!
    It's not even "want to".  After 4 days on the battlefield it feels like I have PTSD and I enjoy checking in to see how you guys are doing.  

Also, I'm bascally just killing time before heading out to Tempe for the Innings Festival and Spring Training baseball.   DMB is headlining the festival this year.  A buddy of mine at work hooked me up with a 2 day VIP pass, with unlimited beer for both days next weekend!  Not trying to spike the football here, but it's been a rather spectacular few days.

Post edited by Saltzy23 on
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
    just posted 2 for STL
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • Cridder said:

Yea saw that article during the Home/Away tour in 2018. TM has always been shady
  • Saltzy23 said:
    Apecarro said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    mpedone said:

NICE!

Let's go!
    It's not even "want to".  After 4 days on the battlefield it feels like I have PTSD and I enjoy checking in to see how you guys are doing.  

Also, I'm bascally just killing time before heading out to Tempe for the Innings Festival.   DMB is headlining.  A buddy of mine at work hooked me up with a 2 day VIP pass, with unlimited beer for both days next weekend!  Not trying to spike the football here, but it's been a rather spectacular few days.

EXCESSIVE CELEBRATION PENALTY!....jk, good for you man
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,391
    Ok who else is practicing the purchase run with Ottawa tickets 😂 too funny when I got the “sorry! Another fan beat you to these” for the first F2F listing for Ottawa
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
    well if anyone was wondering, I got the confirmation email from TM at 10:18am that they were listed, and the sold email at 10:20.
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • RF123172RF123172 Posts: 110
    Hankj25 said:
    well if anyone was wondering, I got the confirmation email from TM at 10:18am that they were listed, and the sold email at 10:20.
    I saw them as soon as you said they were posted.  I used it to practice my speed and then cancelled at the end.  Still trying for Baltimore.  
  • BmoyaBmoya Posts: 100
    Any Oakland tickets show up today?
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    edited February 2020
    Bmoya said:

I have a pair of OAK 1 in 113 r22 if you want to set up a time to better the odds
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    It’s a beautiful day here in Baltimore so instead of sitting inside refreshing all day I’m sitting outside refreshing all day
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • JB274988 said:
    It’s a beautiful day here in Baltimore so instead of sitting inside refreshing all day I’m sitting outside refreshing all day

Sounds refreshing@!
  • BmoyaBmoya Posts: 100
    Bmoya said:

I have a pair of OAK 1 in 113 r22 if you want to set up a time to better the odds
    Definitely. Much appreciated!. PM Me
    JB274988 said:
    LOL. It’s a beautiful day here in MA as well. So instead of refreshing inside I will be refreshing outside eating a Lobster Roll on the beaches of Cape Cod. 
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    Finally got STL! Nosebleeds; but at least I’m in the building. I only need 1, so will probably release the second one. Competition seems to be waining a tad. 
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    jmug23 said:
    Finally got STL! Nosebleeds; but at least I’m in the building. I only need 1, so will probably release the second one. Competition seems to be waining a tad.
    Let it loose!
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......