Options

Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 874
    Sec 103 up for toronto
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,262
    Funny i think we will see a second wave of F2f when then people holding tickets see there is no trade value. Still seeing a lot people trying to trade show for show, when we know its really not possible with the new system... Same show, may have some trades GA for low sides.... or floor res for side, once you are in the building.. also week of show will see the next push.. trickle until then.. good luck all.
    Shhhhh. Secret sauce. Once you're in the building. Hmmmm.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,262
    Apecarro said:
    Apecarro said:
    I've primarily ben trying from my phone the last 4/5 (however many) days but the refresh on the computer is so much faster.  We'll see.
    what do you figure your average "refreshes per hour" is on your phone? 
    My best guess is 40/minute so 2,400 per hour
    wow. that's on the app? back arrow - show-back arrow-show-back arrow-show? Since there are VF tix for TO and HAM - i've been using the "apply filters" rather than in/out and having to click "Got it". 
    I went back to the browser on my phone. A zillion times faster than the app.
  • Options
    TW150753TW150753 Posts: 159
    Here Balti Balti Baltimore, come here boy!
  • Options
    Hurls15Hurls15 Posts: 161
    Hope someone here snagged that pair of Hamilton GAs that was just up.... 
  • Options
    Hurls15 said:
    Are you refreshing multiple locations at the same time, or just focused on Hamilton?
  • Options
    Who gets drunk on a Saturday night and thinks, "Oh yeah, I should sell those Baltimore tickets now."  I hope at least one person...gonna be a late night.
  • Options
    ApecarroApecarro Posts: 118

• Options
    TW150753 said:
    Hurls15 said:
    Are you refreshing multiple locations at the same time, or just focused on Hamilton?
    Mostly Hamilton but mix in Toronto too.  Made the mistake of putting down the phone to pull the popcorn out of the microwave for the kids....picked the phone back up and there they were sitting there..... So close.... 
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    The rush you guys WILL get when you see the sale has gone through is better than the best sex you've ever had in your life.

Never back down! Never surrender!
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Hurls15 said:
    TW150753 said:
    Hurls15 said:
    Mostly Hamilton but mix in Toronto too.  Made the mistake of putting down the phone to pull the popcorn out of the microwave for the kids....picked the phone back up and there they were sitting there...So close

Forget the popcorn, stay focused!!
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    The rush you guys WILL get when you see the sale has gone through is better than the best sex you've ever had in your life.

Saltzy, you back for more!?!?
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 806
    Hurls15 said:
    Damn kids needing to be fed! 2 days waiting for that opportunity. Argh.
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    JadlerJadler Posts: 707
    TW150753 said:
    Who gets drunk on a Saturday night and thinks, "Oh yeah, I should sell those Baltimore tickets now."  I hope at least one person...gonna be a late night.
    Settle in!
  • Options

• Options
    Not really a guy who posts here, but I love the advice and laughs. I got one of the Hamilton GAs. My first pit!

The phone app works! Don't give up. 

My seat towards the back of the floor, which I wasn't too happy with as I'm short, will be going up soon...

• Options
    Hurls15 said:
    TW150753 said:
    Hurls15 said:
    Mostly Hamilton but mix in Toronto too.  Made the mistake of putting down the phone to pull the popcorn out of the microwave for the kids....picked the phone back up and there they were sitting there..... So close.... 
    Tell the kids to get on their devices and refresh!
  • Options
    Jadler said:

You missed nothing.

• Options
    Not really a guy who posts here, but I love the advice and laughs. I got one of the Hamilton GAs. My first pit!

My seat towards the back of the floor, which I wasn't too happy with as I'm short, will be going up soon...

Congrats!  
  • Options

Congrats!!
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 656
    Saltzy23 said:

hmmmmmm??? I've had some pretty good sex lmao...but think your right....hope I dont have a heart attack or shit my self both are a good possibility 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819

Congrats 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    FYI-Ottawa floor tickets are going to be posted in a min
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Got em!  But throwing them back. Row 6 on the side 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    Apecarro said:
    FYI-Ottawa floor tickets are going to be posted in a min
    We were going to be neighbors 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,417
    I'm surprised Oakland has been so dry for tickets.  Given that night 2 still has behind stage regular tix left, I assumed it was one of the less demand shows of the tour.  Not seeing much drop for night1.  Some behind the stage stuff.  Best thing I saw all day was 2nd level side stage....
  • Options
    Zod said:
    I'm surprised Oakland has been so dry for tickets.  Given that night 2 still has behind stage regular tix left, I assumed it was one of the less demand shows of the tour.  Not seeing much drop for night1.  Some behind the stage stuff.  Best thing I saw all day was 2nd level side stage....

Nope it makes sense i think.. Most that put in wanted them. West coast peeps might go up and down.. .SD, LA OAK... But not like east coast where 10c's put in for every show and sort out which they actually will see after. Balt is proof of that, everyone wanted it seems and keep hearing more and more tickets dropped back into play... Everyone requested and lots are not going... perhaps it was a MSG "OR" Balt .. guys that got both throwing them back.. .Plus PJ has not been on the west coast SANs Seattle home shows since 2013.... People got and are keeping em.
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 930
    AZ 204 and 205 up...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 930
    LA2 219 single up...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me