Comments

• Whothat13girlWhothat13girl Posts: 378
    edited June 2
    finally framed my two favs.
    Going up on the wall w.the guitar tomorrow..so excited
    Pics. To follow Tomorrow
    Post edited by Whothat13girl on
  • MF117973MF117973 New York, NYPosts: 983
    Oh my 5er friends...I hope u are all safe for the last few days of insanity....center city Philly is destroyed.  And they closed our south Philly offices for two days for safety... Craziness
    It’s pretty crazy all over. We also have had both peaceful protests and violent looting in NYC. This is the first time that NYC has had a curfew since the 1940s. The message of the protests is so important. I hope it doesn’t get overshadowed by those few agitators. Everyone stay safe. 
    MF117973 said:
    Oh my 5er friends...I hope u are all safe for the last few days of insanity....center city Philly is destroyed.  And they closed our south Philly offices for two days for safety... Craziness
    It’s pretty crazy all over. We also have had both peaceful protests and violent looting in NYC. This is the first time that NYC has had a curfew since the 1940s. The message of the protests is so important. I hope it doesn’t get overshadowed by those few agitators. Everyone stay safe. 
    It's been 6pm here and bridge closures as well...people up blowing up atm machines and all... Taking away from the good
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 111
    Was listening to Sirius Radio Lithium station this morning and they said, "Pearl Jam in Baltimore!, Baltimore!" Then they said they were going to play the concert from October 2013 at 2pm today.  Made me think of you guys!!

Yeah, crazy times.  Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse than the Covid situation, now this.  Stay safe everybody!
    Suefire said:
    Was listening to Sirius Radio Lithium station this morning and they said, "Pearl Jam in Baltimore!, Baltimore!" Then they said they were going to play the concert from October 2013 at 2pm today.  Made me think of you guys!!

Yeah, crazy times.  Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse than the Covid situation, now this.  Stay safe everybody!
    I was there. I have the bootleg of that show as well. It is awesome. You are right we are living in crazy times. I hope everyone is staying safe. Let's hope this year starts to get better. It certainly can't get worse.

• kstkst Posts: 764
    MF117973 said:
    Suefire said:

I was there. I have the bootleg of that show as well. It is awesome. You are right we are living in crazy times. I hope everyone is staying safe. Let's hope this year starts to get better. It certainly can't get worse.

Don’t give it any ideas.

• epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NYPosts: 587
    Suefire said:

yeah heard that!
    Hope everyone is good! 
    Well my friends..I'm gonna back to work full time in the office Monday
    Well my friends..I'm gonna back to work full time in the office Monday
    Good luck with your first day back. Stay safe. 
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,149
    Hour 100 of nothing but PJ radio, bourbon, weed, and Excel spreadsheets.

Outside of bathroom and kitchen runs, I have not left this spot in 4 days. Sleeping outside is highly underrated BTW.

When life gives you lemons, make fucking lemonade.
    n
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Sugar Hill, GAPosts: 729
    Saltzy23 said:
    Hour 100 of nothing but PJ radio, bourbon, weed, and Excel spreadsheets.

Outside of bathroom and kitchen runs, I have not left this spot in 4 days. Sleeping outside is highly underrated BTW.

When life gives you lemons, make fucking lemonade.
    n
    I fully support drinking while fucking with excel. I am on beer 5 while creating a 27 tab workbook for a Navy project we are working on. Im sure ill have to redo it all Monday.

Glad to see your making the best of it!
    Nothing like sitting on a laptop for three mth to 50 echo in one week... I'm physically and mentally drained.. pumping up the pearl jam and napping with the pup
    Hello my friends... Just checking in
    Hey. Nice to see this thread pop up. I hope everyone is doing great and staying safe. I hope we can meet up for shows someday soon. At least Sea Hear Now rescheduled. I’m holding on to my ticket for next year. Who’s in?