Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Dcgal said:
    Oakland is active now.  Come on Bmore!!!
    Definitely hoping for one last Baltimore  drop tonight 
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    F5 said:
    epbadger said:
    korn-1 said:
    @epbadger I found the culprit on those damn AZ 104's that are haunting us

korn-1 said:
    So I'm assuming they are still in TM haunted limbo???I got a pair in 112 in AZ that's ti a set up drop with @f5. after the lovely wife agreed on flying out since she is off the next week and has family there. but trying to pay it forward and grab up some for the ones not working so hard because um they have lives
    Hey @epbadger so glad everything went smoothly on the drop! Had other ones that didn’t go so well for the recipient… I love the help each other out nature of this community! My best upgrades came from coordinating with other members. Big shoutout to @craigrather and @GM229314. Another came through a 10C member that reached to me through the FB group. 

Glad to help by 10c brothers and sisters out!
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    edited March 2020
    Sd bench c up
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    F5 said:
    epbadger said:
    korn-1 said:

korn-1 said:
    So I'm assuming they are still in TM haunted limbo???I got a pair in 112 in AZ that's ti a set up drop with @f5. after the lovely wife agreed on flying out since she is off the next week and has family there. but trying to pay it forward and grab up some for the ones not working so hard because um they have lives
    Hey @epbadger so glad everything went smoothly on the drop! Had other ones that didn’t go so well for the recipient… I love the help each other out nature of this community! My best upgrades came from coordinating with other members. Big shoutout to @craigrather and @GM229314. Another came through a 10C member that reached to me through the FB group. 

Glad to help by 10c brothers and sisters 

yeah buddy!!!
    Ha!! risky time too. definitely  quicker than AZ but I'm definitely not Baltimore quick lol...
  • PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 787
    still looking for (2) SD reserved. I have been trying since the fan to fan exchange went up and I have had zero luck. I'm still hanging on to hope that everything will work out! 

• JP52584JP52584 Posts: 25
    Me earlier. Never got a chance with the site on three occasions.  So I feel like I’m addicted. Refreshing all the time. It’s affected my life in so many ways. For the right reasons. Ha. 
    Here’s to the journey. 
    Just tying to upgrade my floor row 12 TO seats. Have a friend travelling that hasn’t seen PJ in over a decade. Hoping for one or two seats a bit better. Glad for the ones we already have just the same. Just trying for that bit extra. Cause it’s been that kinda year and a bitta extra is needed. Here’s to those that are travelling and having kids and pets looked after by nannies and poppies and shifts covered at work. And here’s to knowing that when you go home after the show you’re that more approachable in life. Even though your kid likely ate cotton candy with said child care in your absence for the past couple of days. And you’ll pay for that.  And hoping weather cooperates to even get outta town on time for the show. Here’s to jumping ship from doing dishes laundry and garbage to enjoy the show for a day. Here’s to those also travelling from Newfoundland feeling like you’re leaving straight outta the end of times with at least 30 snow storms this season. Here. I’m here. Hello to you and hail hail 
    Jentabent
  • AW124797AW124797 Posts: 665
    Anybody needs STL 306? PM me, so we can coordinate. I think it's better this way since I've been very unlucky (slow)) on group drops.
    SHZA said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Really feeling “Off He Goes” even more than usual lately. Hopefully it’s on my wishlist for this tour. What are some of yours?
    Even flow

lukin
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    JP52584 said:
    Me earlier. Never got a chance with the site on three occasions.  So I feel like I’m addicted. Refreshing all the time. It’s affected my life in so many ways. For the right reasons. Ha. 
    Here’s to the journey. 
    Just tying to upgrade my floor row 12 TO seats. Have a friend travelling that hasn’t seen PJ in over a decade. Hoping for one or two seats a bit better. Glad for the ones we already have just the same. Just trying for that bit extra. Cause it’s been that kinda year and a bitta extra is needed. Here’s to those that are travelling and having kids and pets looked after by nannies and poppies and shifts covered at work. And here’s to knowing that when you go home after the show you’re that more approachable in life. Even though your kid likely ate cotton candy with said child care in your absence for the past couple of days. And you’ll pay for that.  And hoping weather cooperates to even get outta town on time for the show. Here’s to jumping ship from doing dishes laundry and garbage to enjoy the show for a day. Here’s to those also travelling from Newfoundland feeling like you’re leaving straight outta the end of times with at least 30 snow storms this season. Here. I’m here. Hello to you and hail hail 
    YESSS!!! 🙌🏻
    Off (s)He Goes
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,504
    Kovsar86 said:
    Balts need to start droppin' like they hot
    Corona Virus should at the very least get the casual fan to drop their tix.🤷‍♂️ 

Im a little surprised that selling has dropped way off. Old fans at risk, people traveling and having to be on planes, rental cars and hotels.

Probably a wait and see, many have thought the west coast shows are of higher risk, but earlier shows could face the fear of the unknown and later shows go on as more facts come out and we see what the numbers look like. Im good to go!

I'd also have a hard time seeing the band do a spotty tour.  I kind of feel like they'd postpone the whole thing...  unless it's not horrible when they start but it takes a turn for the worse during the course of tour.
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    I think I need to call it a night. Been refreshing since 7 and haven’t seen a single ticket.  So consider yourself warned... Baltimore tickets will drop as soon as I fall asleep.  Good luck night crew! 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Looks like huge thx to SHZA I’m set with my single!!  I’ll still be F5ing hoping to help out more people here though.  So happy!  Can’t wait to be in that building!  I need Breakerfall!!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • danlee1095danlee1095 Posts: 1,193
    Looks like huge thx to SHZA I’m set with my single!!  I’ll still be F5ing hoping to help out more people here though.  So happy!  Can’t wait to be in that building!  I need Breakerfall!!
    What a community!!  So much love.
    9/8/98 (NJ), 9/10/98 (NY), 8/23/00 (NY), 8/24/00 (NY), 8/25/00 (NY), 4/30/03 (NY), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 5/12/06 (NY), 6/1/06 (NJ), 6/3/06 (NJ), 8/5/07 (IL), 6/22/08 (DC), 6/24/08 (NY), 6/25/08 (NY), 7/1/08 (NY), 10/4/09 (TX ), 10/30/09 (PA), 5/20/10 (NY), 5/21/10 (NY), 9/3/11 (WI), 9/4/11 (WI), 7/19/13 (IL), 10/18/13 (NY), 10/19/13 (NY), 10/3/14 (MO), 9/23/15 (NY), 9/26/15 (NY), 5/1/16 (NY), 5/2/16 (NY), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 4/7/17 (NY), 6/18/18 (UK), 8/20/18 (IL), 9/2/18 (MA), 9/4/18 (MA), 9/18/21 (NJ), 9/26/21 (CA), 10/1/21 (CA), 10/2/21 (CA), 9/10/22 (NY), 9/11/22 (NY), 9/14/22 (NJ), 9/16/22 (TN), 9/22/22 (CO), 8/31/23 (MN), 9/2/23 (MN), 9/5/23 (IL), 9/7/23 (IL), 5/16/24 (NV), 5/18/24 (NV), 5/28/24 (WA), 5/30/24 (WA), 8/29/24 (IL), 8/31/24 (IL), 9/3/24 (NY), 9/4/24 (NY), 9/7/24 (PA), 9/12/24 (MD), 9/15/24 (MA), 9/17/24 (MA)
    Oak 2 128 up
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    Zod said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Balts need to start droppin' like they hot
    Corona Virus should at the very least get the casual fan to drop their tix.🤷‍♂️ 

Im a little surprised that selling has dropped way off. Old fans at risk, people traveling and having to be on planes, rental cars and hotels.

Probably a wait and see, many have thought the west coast shows are of higher risk, but earlier shows could face the fear of the unknown and later shows go on as more facts come out and we see what the numbers look like. Im good to go!

I'd also have a hard time seeing the band do a spotty tour.  I kind of feel like they'd postpone the whole thing...  unless it's not horrible when they start but it takes a turn for the worse during the course of tour.
    I do think the only way we see cancellations are if there are bans imposed. The SXSW was really due to the big corporations that didn't want to let employees travel as it puts the company at risk. Have to consider the huge losses the band, promoters and venues incure. Its not an easy thing and from my understanding the insurance that tour holds does not cover precautionary decisions. If the government steps in an bans events over a certain number of people then the insurance kicks in.   

Whooo hoooo. yesssss!!!!
    well deserved!
    I think I need to call it a night. Been refreshing since 7 and haven’t seen a single ticket.  So consider yourself warned... Baltimore tickets will drop as soon as I fall asleep.  Good luck night crew! 
    good night!!! 
    Off (s)He Goes
    YES!!! LOVE THIS GROUP!
    Off (s)He Goes
    So excited for you Jen!!! update that spreadsheet!!!
    epbadger said:
    I hope its being updated so we can keep track of who still needs!  
    Off (s)He Goes
    Kovsar86 said:
    epbadger said:
    Yes it's being updated....but you can also go in and do it yourself which is the preferred method lol
    epbadger said:
    Whooo hoooo. yesssss!!!!
    well deserved!
    you the shit!!! almighty REFRESHZA!!!good on ya
    epbadger said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    epbadger said:
    Yes it's being updated....but you can also go in and do it yourself which is the preferred method lol
    haha... yeah I ended up adding it as a favorite so I had it for updating. hard to keep track sometimes though
    Off (s)He Goes
  • F5 said:
    epbadger said:
    korn-1 said:

korn-1 said:
    So wanted to go to az toy brother house . But it's Easter weekend and work has no coverage... Enjoy
  • I think I need to call it a night. Been refreshing since 7 and haven’t seen a single ticket.  So consider yourself warned... Baltimore tickets will drop as soon as I fall asleep.  Good luck night crew! 
    Watching for ya
  • Looks like huge thx to SHZA I’m set with my single!!  I’ll still be F5ing hoping to help out more people here though.  So happy!  Can’t wait to be in that building!  I need Breakerfall!!
    Omg .o missed this..so awesome ..been trying for u as well 🤗🤗
    Sd bench L up
  • dmbfactordmbfactor Posts: 13
    Just snagged Back of Sec 128 for Oak N1, time for some Maker’s. I have front row (A4) in 110 I can release if someone needs.
    F5 said:
    epbadger said:
    korn-1 said:

korn-1 said:
    So wanted to go to az toy brother house . But it's Easter weekend and work has no coverage... Enjoy

oh shit Easter weekend lol. overlooked that
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Thanks everyone!!  This has been so much fun!  I won’t be able to stop and will hope to score more to help out another too!  Spreadsheet updated! See you in Baltimore!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2