Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Kovsar86 said:

Idk that there is an actual number of times lmao. From feb 18th to I would say, to the 26th it was non stop F5. Now I've set time aside time every day in between work and sleep to F5(usually somewhere around 5 hours a day). Definitely starting to go insane, definitely.
  • Hurls15Hurls15 Posts: 161
    Hurls15 said:
    Just snagged an upgraded pair of prime section 118, row 13 tix for Toronto! Pumped!!

This will have a trickle down effect with friends that will result in me posting another pair later tonight. I will give heads up here and in the other thread before posting. 
    Posting Toronto pair section 104 row 28 at 930pm 
  • Kovsar86 said:

Idk that there is an actual number of times lmao. From feb 18th to I would say, to the 26th it was non stop F5. Now I've set time aside time every day in between work and sleep to F5(usually somewhere around 5 hours a day). Definitely starting to go insane, definitely.
    I’m right there with you man. Starting to get real discouraged. We’ll see what this week brings.
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Kovsar86 said:

I’m right there with you man. Starting to get real discouraged. We’ll see what this week brings.
    It's like, you can't give up now, AFTER ALL OF THIS. Just so exhausting. The pain is real man! Lol
  • Kovsar86 said:

It's like, you can't give up now, AFTER ALL OF THIS. Just so exhausting. The pain is real man! Lol
    Especially after getting to checkout at least 4 times. Sigh.
  • Stick with it and keep your eyes on here vs Facebook. 

Your time will come!

Your time will come!

Thanks for that. Hope you're right. 🤞🤞
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,388
    My Quebec City 113 up
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Kovsar86 said:

We got u dude...we r all trying
  • TenakaTenaka Posts: 96
    mcgruff10 said:
    My Quebec City 113 up
    I was so close!
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    RK50065 said:
    cutz said:
    LA- 2 up now in 210
    Watch your mouth, that's @korn-1 territory!  =);)
    Haha hey I'm glad somebody stepped in. Work was beyond busy this afternoon, I couldnt keep up at the pace I have been going. Probably the same tomorrow,  but tue and wed my schedule should be clear so I'll be back on it!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Your time will come!

Hopefully it does for all of us soon!
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
    La2 232 single up 
  • Kovsar86 said:

We got u dude...we r all trying
    Clearly we are all trying
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    107 for TO, another swing and a miss.
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22

Your time will come!

Hopefully it does for all of us soon!
    All we can do is stay on it. We'll get em.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,667
    life review GIF
    Stl 301 up
  • korn-1 said:
    Stl 301 up
    There is a weird error at checkout 

“it’s not you, it’s us”

i know someone who was going for it.
    edited March 2020
    Ah  @BraceYourSelf I'm off my game, work distracted me. Also stepping out of my west coast comfort zone. I'll go back to where I belong...
    Post edited by korn-1 on
  • korn-1 said:
    Stl 301 up
    There is a weird error at checkout 

“it’s not you, it’s us”

i know someone who was going for it.
    That's the best one, "it's not you, It's us" but we surely won't try to fix the problem.
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    Kovsar86 said:

ughhh yeah hear that....just met some friends so been away for 5 hours. aside from sleep that's by far the longest yet...
    We have all felt this way discouraged, broken,  like we just cant do this anymore....Its a shitshow. just got to manage it and try to keep the sanity. long stretches without drops are the worst
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    Balts need to start droppin' like they hot
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Kovsar86 said:
    Corona Virus should at the very least get the casual fan to drop their tix.🤷‍♂️ 
  • Hurls15Hurls15 Posts: 161
    107 for TO, another swing and a miss.
    Keep plugging away.  I was able to land an amazing pair of 118s earlier tonight.  Was on the app with WiFi, and cycling between 1 and 2 tickets.  You will score that upgrade. 
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,247
    I need a single Baltimore or St.Louis.
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    Kovsar86 said:
    Corona Virus should at the very least get the casual fan to drop their tix.🤷‍♂️ 
    True.  I was lucky and finally got a pair on F2F now trying to upgrade and will walk someone in with my other pair if I get lucky again.
    Keep at it.  My luck came while eating dinner, I was so excited I couldn't finish my food.  Then I danced in the parking lot haha

drops always happen when I am in the middle of something lol
    Off (s)He Goes
    Nash 101 up 
    Nash 304 up
    Oak1 204 up