Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    edited March 2020
    Kovsar86 said:
    It took alot to avoid this whole thing all day  but life has to go on.......so what did I miss?
    I got a Balt pair!!! sec 316
    Another got a pair sec 3

Haha at first I thought you meant you got them just now... How'd I miss those!? 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Another endless day in the hospital in a few hours.. minus one hr sleep on the east coast ... Checking out for the night . But 🤞🤞🤞🤞for my f5 friends!!
    See ya in the morning
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    Another endless day in the hospital in a few hours.. minus one hr sleep on the east coast ... Checking out for the night . But 🤞🤞🤞🤞for my f5 friends!!
    See ya in the morning
    Have a good shift! We are watching the August 8 Seattle Home Show while we approach the jump an hour ahead. I remember how today was always the worst day for going to the bar when I was in college.
    Off (s)He Goes
    SHZA said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    It took alot to avoid this whole thing all day  but life has to go on.......so what did I miss?
    I got a Balt pair!!! sec 316
    Another got a pair sec 3

Haha at first I thought you meant you got them just now... How'd I miss those!? 
    Haha I should edit that.... nope still didn’t get anything else yet lol 
    Off (s)He Goes
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,664
    Kovsar86 said:
    Another endless day in the hospital in a few hours.. minus one hr sleep on the east coast ... Checking out for the night . But 🤞🤞🤞🤞for my f5 friends!!
    See ya in the morning
    Have a good shift! We are watching the August 8 Seattle Home Show while we approach the jump an hour ahead. I remember how today was always the worst day for going to the bar when I was in college.
    I am glad it will be lighter later. I hate when it gets dark so early. I wonder how the time change will affect the TM maintenance. They certainly need it tonight. 
    MF117973 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    See ya in the morning
    I am glad it will be lighter later. I hate when it gets dark so early. I wonder how the time change will affect the TM maintenance. They certainly need it tonight. 
    Hopefully on the same program for 2am so in 1hour 15 min?
    Off (s)He Goes
    edited March 2020
    F5 said:
    Yeah that craigraether said:
    epbadger said:
    F5 said:
    Just saw the 104 row O haunting everyone for Phoenix ha ha. 
    yup
    What if those were GA... People would be losing their minds.
    two in OAK2 128 R 11, and OAK 1 115 R 5... Same thing... 301 Row J in STL, Zombie Tixs

Yeah that 115 row 5 would be an amazing seat...
    A friend got through to TM support and they were told that the phantom tickets are indeed sold..  I think that is incorrect, and what i think could happen, is that what ever error is preventing the sale from going through will be fixed overnight when the site does its maint.

Now the error could be that the tickets are sold, however an error in payment vrs an error in removing a sold ticket.. one of the two.. The TM rep could be telling the truth, but what we have found is that TM staff knows little about these F2F and what else would they say other than its sold...sorry..

Plus odds are someone here or FB would have reported great tickets like 115/5 or 128/11 ...

You're onto something. 327 B for Baltimore must have shown up 10 times and no one could complete purchase. When it showed up the 11th time I went through the process anyway just to break the monotony, fully expecting another error message. Lo and behold...

Post edited by SHZA on
    SHZA said:
    F5 said:
    epbadger said:
    F5 said:
    yup
    two in OAK2 128 R 11, and OAK 1 115 R 5... Same thing... 301 Row J in STL, Zombie Tixs

A friend got through to TM support and they were told that the phantom tickets are indeed sold..  I think that is incorrect, and what i think could happen, is that what ever error is preventing the sale from going through will be fixed overnight when the site does its maint.

Now the error could be that the tickets are sold, however an error in payment vrs an error in removing a sold ticket.. one of the two.. The TM rep could be telling the truth, but what we have found is that TM staff knows little about these F2F and what else would they say other than its sold...sorry..

Plus odds are someone here or FB would have reported great tickets like 115/5 or 128/11 ...

You're onto something. 327 B for Baltimore must have shown up 10 times and no one could complete purchase. When it showed up the 11th time I went through the process anyway just to break the monotony. Lo and behold...

NICE!!! I was wondering where that guy went haha
    Off (s)He Goes
  • TenakaTenaka Posts: 96
    SHZA said:
    F5 said:
    epbadger said:
    F5 said:
    yup

You're onto something. 327 B for Baltimore must have shown up 10 times and no one could complete purchase. When it showed up the 11th time I went through the process anyway just to break the monotony. Lo and behold...

You have the magic touch. Congrats!
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec
    Tenaka said:
    SHZA said:
    F5 said:
    epbadger said:
    F5 said:
    yup

You have the magic touch. Congrats!
    Now that song is going to be playing in my head...
    Off (s)He Goes
  • vanceml1vanceml1 Posts: 5
    SHZA said:
    F5 said:
    epbadger said:
    F5 said:
    yup

Awesome, congrats!!! Now I feel like my countless tries weren't in vain 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,392
    Great work today team!! Let’s keep the good luck flowing!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
    edited March 2020
    vanceml1 said:
    SHZA said:
    F5 said:
    epbadger said:
    F5 said:
    yup

Awesome, congrats!!! Now I feel like my countless tries weren't in vain 
    I tried the same thing on PHX 104 for awhile but still get the same error... #insanity
    Post edited by SHZA on
    Are people still having a problem adding tickets? After last night’s meltdown I thought for sure there would have been way more today. 
    Off (s)He Goes
    edited March 2020
    Kovsar86 said:
    Are people still having a problem adding tickets? After last night’s meltdown I thought for sure there would have been way more today. 
    I sold a pair late this afternoon no issues. Seemed like a decent day for Baltimore, at least compared to last Saturday. 307, 216, two floor pairs, the pair you got, and 327 single. Quiet tonight though 
    Post edited by SHZA on
    Think there will be any pop up stores for MSG or Baltimore? 
    Off (s)He Goes
    SHZA said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    I sold a pair late this afternoon no issues. Seemed like a decent day for Baltimore, at least compared to last Saturday. 307, 216, two floor pairs, the pair you got, and 327 single. Quiet tonight though 
    More during the day than I remembered. Very quiet tonight. I thought maybe with governor of NY declaring state of emergency that more people would be even more fearful and selling what they have.

Off (s)He Goes
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    SHZA said:
    F5 said:
    epbadger said:
    F5 said:
    yup

You're onto something. 327 B for Baltimore must have shown up 10 times and no one could complete purchase. When it showed up the 11th time I went through the process anyway just to break the monotony, fully expecting another error message. Lo and behold...

AMAZING ... Congrats!
    Maintenance started
    Off (s)He Goes
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    SHZA said:
    F5 said:
    epbadger said:
    F5 said:
    yup

AMAZING ... Congrats!
    Ha. the haunted seat 13...go refreSHZA!!!
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    Kovsar86 said:
    Maintenance started
    yes
    Hopefully this maintenance fixes everything and we can get everyone else their tickets
    Off (s)He Goes

Off (s)He Goes
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    Maintenance STILL going on 1.5 hrs & counting.....
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
    duffmann said:
    Yep TM was pretty glitchy here’s hoping it’s much better
    Off (s)He Goes
    Kovsar86 said:
    duffmann said:
    Yep TM was pretty glitchy here’s hoping it’s much better

Probably a government mandate, forcing ticketbastard to MAKE us take a break! Bahahahahaha
    Happy Sunday Funday Snipers...….
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 760
    I still can’t get in 
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    It’s sporadic as of now. Bouncing between “tickets are sold out” and “something is wrong”
    Im back in B'more….. F5 FOR LIFE!
    edited March 2020
    I just put up SD Floor Sec DDD row 3.

gone....
    Post edited by duffmann on