Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    edited March 2020
    epbadger said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    I do feel that there will be changes for Fall leg for sure

anyone else see that governor of NY enacted state of emergency? thoughts? 
    Really! probably just for funding
    Hoping! I mean EV’s wifey is in India and she seems be doing just fine and having a great time.

I have a friend that has been traveling around Europe since February with no problems as well
    Off (s)He Goes
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    edited March 2020
    F5 said:

Actual photo of Ticketmaster's F2F server right now...
    Haaaaaaa! TM is regretting ever making this deal with PJ. The tables are gonna turn and next time its gonna be Ticketmaster boycotting them.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    MF117973 said:
    Section 327 Row B is haunted. 
    Hahaha right. I'm sick of seeing it.
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    korn-1 said:
    RK50065 said:
    korn-1 said:
    These AZ 104's and LA2 127 need to get the fuck outta my face... and stay that way. 

I'm not sure how or why you are doing it, but you have been so on top of the west coast show drops. Don't need any but I hope it has been useful to others!
    I have had a lot of time off work the past couple weeks. My girl has given up on holding my attention for more than a span of a few minutes lol. I was doing it at first to find my own upgrades, once i was successful with those I started helping others. Its become a fun/frustrating challenge. But I've picked up for, dropped for, or at least pointed people towards successfully getting their own at least a dozen times now... maybe more that just have been quiet about it. 
    I was telling someone else that if everyone who says I owe you a beer actually comes thru I am gonna be hammered all week haha.
    Really though just enjoying this community and this thread in particular so I keep going even though mine are secured.
    Well, karma on you. If you are hitting a midwest show, beers on me!
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    edited March 2020
    korn-1 said:
    RK50065 said:
    korn-1 said:
    These AZ 104's and LA2 127 need to get the fuck outta my face... and stay that way. 

I'm not sure how or why you are doing it, but you have been so on top of the west coast show drops. Don't need any but I hope it has been useful to others!
    I have had a lot of time off work the past couple weeks. My girl has given up on holding my attention for more than a span of a few minutes lol. I was doing it at first to find my own upgrades, once i was successful with those I started helping others. Its become a fun/frustrating challenge. But I've picked up for, dropped for, or at least pointed people towards successfully getting their own at least a dozen times now... maybe more that just have been quiet about it. 
    I was telling someone else that if everyone who says I owe you a beer actually comes thru I am gonna be hammered all week haha.
    Really though just enjoying this community and this thread in particular so I keep going even though mine are secured.
    This dude has secretly been the MVP of this thread.

He's like the power forward, shut down defender, rebounding beast that jumps into the crowd for lose balls but only averages 8 points so he doesn't get the attention he deserves member of the team.

All sweat and hustle with no need for accolades.

Our Charles Oakley, if you will.

I see you though dawg.

:)
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
    RK50065 said:
    korn-1 said:
    RK50065 said:
    korn-1 said:

Appreciate it! I've gotten help too, someone scooped up a real nice AZ pair while I was sound asleep the other night and then dropped them for me to grab early in the morning. 
    Eventually work is gonna pick back up and I'll have to get back to real life but I'm gonna keep trying as long as I can
  • HouryoHouryo Posts: 57
    Saltzy23 said:
    korn-1 said:

He's like the power forward, shut down defender, rebounding beast that jumps into the crowd for lose balls but only averages 8 points so he doesn't get the attention he deserves member of the team.

I see you though dawg.

Agreed, especially for us west coasters.
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 760
    duffmann said:
    I keep hoping, maybe THIS time it’ll go through!
    Bring's @Jadler groundhogs day GIF to a whole new level. Not only do we hit F5, every day. But today, we hit F5 for the same ticket, all day.
    Haaa it’s Ticketmaster Purgatory!!
    Sd D now back up as a single,  v still out there too
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    RK50065 said:
    korn-1 said:
    RK50065 said:
    korn-1 said:

Good on you. Same for me got some for st Louis and Arizona for people. I have been f5ing since 930ish this morning while my wife is binge watching top deck I think its called lol.maybe stopped for 2-3 hours total.its is fun and frustrating and def a challenge is right. I dont know why but I feel an allegiance to our group maybe because my man Jeff chose me to be his walk in!!! not sure but it feels good helping fellow fans
  • MF117973 said:
    Someone at TM keeps buying it and releasing it just to F with us. 
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need

• lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    MF117973 said:
    Someone at TM keeps buying it and releasing it just to F with us. 
    Hmmm...wouldn't that be some shit lol
  • TenakaTenaka Posts: 96
    Pair of Floor seats has been hanging out for Quebec City all day... Crazy, how many cities would that happen in?

Maybe they should play Montreal next time around
    So many tickets in Quebec it’s driving me crazy. I’m gonna go from GA in Ottawa to an empty arena in Quebec
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec
    Tenaka said:
    Pair of Floor seats has been hanging out for Quebec City all day... Crazy, how many cities would that happen in?

Maybe they should play Montreal next time around
    So many tickets in Quebec it’s driving me crazy. I’m gonna go from GA in Ottawa to an empty arena in Quebec
    this is the issue i want
  • Whothat13girlWhothat13girl Posts: 445
    edited March 2020
    Kovsar86 said:
    epbadger said:
    Kovsar86 said:

Hoping! I mean EV’s wifey is in India and she seems be doing just fine and having a great time.

I have a friend that has been traveling around Europe since February with no problems as well
    She better not bring any funky stuff back 😭😭
  • pearljam92pearljam92 New Jersey Posts: 51
    327 single back again...but not
    La2 226 up
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    Kovsar86 said:
    epbadger said:
    Kovsar86 said:

She better not bring any funky stuff back 😭😭
    Hahaha agree EV better hazmat suit up!
    Off (s)He Goes
    Saltzy23 said:
    korn-1 said:
    RK50065 said:
    korn-1 said:

I see you though dawg.

Agree
    Sd bench v up
    Decided to try balt for a bit... that damn 327 got me too! fucker
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Saltzy23 said:
    korn-1 said:
    RK50065 said:
    korn-1 said:

I see you though dawg.

Nice.  
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • JP52584JP52584 Posts: 25
    Damn. Just missed TO tickets. Was looking for upgrade from floor row l. 
    Jentabent
    La2 214 up
  • Dropping my son off to a sweet 16 and the next four hours will be total silence at home 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
    No better way to drink and f5
    Got  all the way thei on those belts hope it was one of you that beat me
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    216 who got em?
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • pearljam92pearljam92 New Jersey Posts: 51
    Anyone 216 row m?
  • robbierobbie Posts: 882
    Oakland 115 up again and impossible to obtain
  • I don't post much and have been stalking this board but I got M216 and the second ticket will go to another ten clubber! Good luck to all!