Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    MF117973 said:
    Suefire said:
    One thing I thought of...these designs do not explicitly mention Pearl Jam....is that a good thing or should we adjust?  Also, not forgetting our OKC friends!!!  We're going to be there, too, so we could bring a few shirts along to pass out pre-party!  Not sure about the OKC colors or OKC font on the front...I cropped out the Baltimore 2020 and inserted this text box (I told you earlier I'm no graphic artist!!  haha!)  Let me know if changes are needed or if you are interested in a shirt!

I think they should say Pearl Jam on them somewhere. Maybe the front should say Pearl Jam over the graphic and then the back could have the city under the stick man. Or vice versa. 
    I agree Pearl Jam on front above graphic and city and year on back below
    Off (s)He Goes
  • danofundanofun Posts: 977
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:
    Just use the given to f5 with into the wild silhouette on front. 

We’re all still F5! On back huge is my opinion. Rest too busy. 
    I love that Given to F5 image.

It's easily the best, most appropriate, and cleanest image that has been presented so far.  

Some of these other ideas are too over engineered or confusing.

Given to F5 image on the front with Baltimore 2020 somewhere on it....I'm Still F5! on the back.

Maybe make it orange and black for the Orioles colors or something like someone suggested.

Done and done.

Ok, I like the above idea, if we want to keep it simple!  The glacier pics are great, as was the captcha with the instruments!  I think the orange and black color scheme is appropriate and a good vibe for Baltimore, so anything we do with more complex artwork should try to match in with that, IMHO.

Anyway, here's a pic of the simpler design in orange and black.  Bonus: the website is saying these shirts are only about $10 each!!

Man, that is sweet.  Want.

Personally I still love the "Were all still F5!" idea for the back if you can pull it off.

If people want a multi show option maybe get a few in black with white font and lose the Baltimore 2020 banner on top or something.

Either way, bravo.  Well done.
    Hey.....How about this for the back?  Assuming @DH77340 doesn't mind us using his/her graphic?

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

This shirt gets my vote, but it should be agreed upon by the group as a whole....or at least this version should be by the Baltimore crew.
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

It's easily the best, most appropriate, and cleanest image that has been presented so far.  

Given to F5 image on the front with Baltimore 2020 somewhere on it....I'm Still F5! on the back.

Maybe make it orange and black for the Orioles colors or something like someone suggested.

Done and done.

Ok, I like the above idea, if we want to keep it simple!  The glacier pics are great, as was the captcha with the instruments!  I think the orange and black color scheme is appropriate and a good vibe for Baltimore, so anything we do with more complex artwork should try to match in with that, IMHO.

Anyway, here's a pic of the simpler design in orange and black.  Bonus: the website is saying these shirts are only about $10 each!!

Personally I still love the "Were all still F5!" idea for the back if you can pull it off.

If people want a multi show option maybe get a few in black with white font and lose the Baltimore 2020 banner on top or something.

Hey.....How about this for the back?  Assuming @DH77340 doesn't mind us using his/her graphic?

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

This shirt gets my vote, but it should be agreed upon by the group as a whole....or at least this version should be by the Baltimore crew.
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

Done and done.

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

Done and done.

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

Done and done.

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

Have at it. It’s in vector. Let me know if you need a specific format.
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    MF117973 said:
    Suefire said:
    One thing I thought of...these designs do not explicitly mention Pearl Jam....is that a good thing or should we adjust?  Also, not forgetting our OKC friends!!!  We're going to be there, too, so we could bring a few shirts along to pass out pre-party!  Not sure about the OKC colors or OKC font on the front...I cropped out the Baltimore 2020 and inserted this text box (I told you earlier I'm no graphic artist!!  haha!)  Let me know if changes are needed or if you are interested in a shirt!

First of all, thanks for doing this. These design is awesome. In response to your question, I think they should say Pearl Jam on them somewhere. Maybe the front should say Pearl Jam over the graphic and then the back could have the city under the stick man. Or vice versa. 
    Well, first of all, you're welcome but @JB274988 and @DH77340 did all the heavy lifting!  I'm just doing some minor editing, and happy I can contribute!  Plus, all the suggestions are awesome!  I think you are spot-on with the PJ on front and city/year on back.

Also, please keep in mind that:
    1. The staff at the tshirt place will review and probably adjust some things (like font size and maybe recenter the text at the bottom of the front logo, etc.)
    2. I'm sorry I'm not doing this for all the locations (Canada, Nashville, etc.), but I'm not in the t-shirt business and really don't want to be shipping them or carrying around a bunch of them at the concerts.  We are only going to Bmore, OKC, and Denver (no F5 there) this spring.

That said, here's the current versions.  Any other changes we should make?

Suefire said:
    MF117973 said:
    Suefire said:

First of all, thanks for doing this. These design is awesome. In response to your question, I think they should say Pearl Jam on them somewhere. Maybe the front should say Pearl Jam over the graphic and then the back could have the city under the stick man. Or vice versa. 
    Well, first of all, you're welcome but @JB274988 and @DH77340 did all the heavy lifting!  I'm just doing some minor editing, and happy I can contribute!  Plus, all the suggestions are awesome!  I think you are spot-on with the PJ on front and city/year on back.

Also, please keep in mind that:
    1. The staff at the tshirt place will review and probably adjust some things (like font size and maybe recenter the text at the bottom of the front logo, etc.)
    2. I'm sorry I'm not doing this for all the locations (Canada, Nashville, etc.), but I'm not in the t-shirt business and really don't want to be shipping them or carrying around a bunch of them at the concerts.  We are only going to Bmore, OKC, and Denver (no F5 there) this spring.

That said, here's the current versions.  Any other changes we should make?

Perfect!!!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    La1 201 up
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    edited March 2020
    Oak2 214 single up
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    Kovsar86 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

Done and done.

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

So since a baseball game the same day as Balt any thoughts on pricing out 3/4 sleeve baseball tees as well?

Tshirts with front and back printing, latest designs shown in above posts, are about $13 each.  Here are some baseball jersey designs, which are about $18 each, assuming the website is giving me the correct prices.  

Suefire said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

Done and done.

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

So since a baseball game the same day as Balt any thoughts on pricing out 3/4 sleeve baseball tees as well?

Tshirts with front and back printing, latest designs shown in above posts, are about $13 each.  Here are some baseball jersey designs, which are about $18 each, assuming the website is giving me the correct prices.  

❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Off (s)He Goes
    Love the baseball tee so much!
    Off (s)He Goes
    A real life captcha just for us haha
    The gigaton of captchas 
    Off (s)He Goes
  • danofundanofun Posts: 977
    Very cool to see these t-shirts getting legs. I think the Baltimore themed baseball tees are very fitting. We’re on the right track! Just had an image modification idea but I’m calling it quits for tonight. Will get it out ASAP tomorrow. Cheers and keep on F5in’..
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    Here we go!! Have a great weekend F5’ers, SNIPE those tickets!  
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 758
    Who got em??!
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    Slow night for Baltimore? Looks like only one drop..hopefully lots of chances for you guys today
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 758
    Slow night for Baltimore? Looks like only one drop..hopefully lots of chances for you guys today
    A pair in 227 just dropped! I got through payment screen but lost out. Hope someone here got them!
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,761
    Damn you ‘other fan’ snagging that early morning pair in the lowers for Balt. Grrrr
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    Jadler said:
    A pair in 227 just dropped! I got through payment screen but lost out. Hope someone here got them!
    Damn, I was just pouring coffee before I started to try for some of you. Missed it.
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    Clocking in! ...... Good luck today everyone!
  • This is impossible.  I’m here checking but not at the right instant. A minute late. A minute early. 

When I’m sitting at home watching the set list thread I’ll remember March 5 10/20 PM. That was my chance but I wiffed. 
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • tlone39tlone39 Posts: 50
    Happy hunting today and love those shirts especially the baseball tees! Goin to the game before the show and would proudly rock one of them.
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    This is impossible.  I’m here checking but not at the right instant. A minute late. A minute early. 

When I’m sitting at home watching the set list thread I’ll remember March 5 10/20 PM. That was my chance but I wiffed. 
    I was on from 4:45 to like 5:45. Checked Twitter and news for a few. Came back to learn this. 
    BagCzech said:
    This is impossible.  I’m here checking but not at the right instant. A minute late. A minute early. 

I was on from 4:45 to like 5:45. Checked Twitter and news for a few. Came back to learn this. 
    Was up all the way until not being able to keep my eyes open at 3:30. Crashed out and gutted 
    Off (s)He Goes
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    Logged in at 4:48. Did a few refreshed, came on here to check on any over night activity and see that I missed a pair right after I went to bed and one at 4:45.  Story of my life! 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Suefire said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

Done and done.

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

I seriously love these
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20

I seriously love these
    Yep still looks so good! Was getting kinda loopy after all of the F5 until crashing at 3:30 am. Sad I missed this morning’s Balts that would be my luck to be waiting all night for nothing and then for it to happen. 

Here we go again haha
    Off (s)He Goes
    Phone totally just had me thinking I was getting something. The ticket clocking thing and then nope nothing.
    Off (s)He Goes
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    JB274988 said:
    Suefire said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

Done and done.

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

I seriously love these
    Agree.....these are awesome! Great job
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    JB274988 said:
    Suefire said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

Done and done.

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

I seriously love these
    Yup . awesome
  • TG1227TG1227 Posts: 39

Ugh. There is so much luck involved in this. Was F5ing till 9 last night and from 2-4 overnight. Well here we go again today. Good luck everyone. 
  • F5F5 Posts: 791
    edited March 2020
    Big thanks to @gm229314 for coordinating with me on section A row 2 for Phoenix! Couldn’t be more excited! My heart about jumped out of my chest during checkout...
    Bridge - 10/25/03
    Mansfield I - 6/28/08
    Eddie NYC - 8/4/08
    Seattle - 9/21/09, 9/22/09
    Salt Lake City 9/28/09
    LA 9/30/09, 10/07/09
    San Diego 10/9/09
    Alpine Valley 9/03/11, 9/04/11
    Ashbury Park 9/18/21
    LA 5/06/21, 5/07/21
    Phoenix 05/09/22
    NYC 9/11/22