Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    edited March 2020
    rhpot1991 said:
    So is it a race to checkout completion when these drop or do you have the countdown timer once you get them in your cart?
    You get somewhere between 3-5 seconds to see the tickets, click Got It, navigate through the next page, enter your 3 digit code and pray.

Any more than that during normal people awake hours and you're toast.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • TannedgeckoTannedgecko Posts: 69
    edited March 2020
    3tix up for stl 336

also listing nashville at 11:08pm est
  • JS188072JS188072 Posts: 33
    In the past on ticketmaster I’ve been pretty good about refreshing and getting good (if not great) seats at tough shows. This process is certainly refining my skills (which have diminished since the damn walking man/waiting rooms showed up). The lack of a cart hold makes all the difference in the world. But F5ck it, we keep at it...
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:
    Just use the given to f5 with into the wild silhouette on front. 

We’re all still F5! On back huge is my opinion. Rest too busy. 
    I love that Given to F5 image.

It's easily the best, most appropriate, and cleanest image that has been presented so far.  

Some of these other ideas are too over engineered or confusing.

Given to F5 image on the front with Baltimore 2020 somewhere on it....I'm Still F5! on the back.

Maybe make it orange and black for the Orioles colors or something like someone suggested.

Done and done.

Ok, I like the above idea, if we want to keep it simple!  The glacier pics are great, as was the captcha with the instruments!  I think the orange and black color scheme is appropriate and a good vibe for Baltimore, so anything we do with more complex artwork should try to match in with that, IMHO.

Anyway, here's a pic of the simpler design in orange and black.  Bonus: the website is saying these shirts are only about $10 each!!

Man, that is sweet.  Want.

Personally I still love the "Were all still F5!" idea for the back if you can pull it off.

If people want a multi show option maybe get a few in black with white font and lose the Baltimore 2020 banner on top or something.

Either way, bravo.  Well done.
    Hey.....How about this for the back?  Assuming @DH77340 doesn't mind us using his/her graphic?

• epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    Holy fuck!... c'mon
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

It's easily the best, most appropriate, and cleanest image that has been presented so far.  

Given to F5 image on the front with Baltimore 2020 somewhere on it....I'm Still F5! on the back.

Maybe make it orange and black for the Orioles colors or something like someone suggested.

Done and done.

Ok, I like the above idea, if we want to keep it simple!  The glacier pics are great, as was the captcha with the instruments!  I think the orange and black color scheme is appropriate and a good vibe for Baltimore, so anything we do with more complex artwork should try to match in with that, IMHO.

Anyway, here's a pic of the simpler design in orange and black.  Bonus: the website is saying these shirts are only about $10 each!!

Personally I still love the "Were all still F5!" idea for the back if you can pull it off.

If people want a multi show option maybe get a few in black with white font and lose the Baltimore 2020 banner on top or something.

Hey.....How about this for the back?  Assuming @DH77340 doesn't mind us using his/her graphic?

Love that
    Off (s)He Goes
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    mpedone said:
    SHZA said:
    Baltimore 228 who scored?! 
    I don't know how, but I got them! Just decided to check for the hell of it... Can't believe it!

This means I have a pair available in 318 for someone... 
    been refreshing all damn night.  Stepped away to tuck in kids and get my shit together for the morning and missed it. I’m even tired of hearing myself tell the same story.  
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
    so what??? gonna be another 4:22am drop??? 
    hoping for a just walked the dogs going to bed drop
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,650
    mpedone said:
    SHZA said:
    I don't know how, but I got them! Just decided to check for the hell of it... Can't believe it!

congrats. I was washing my hands. Takes longer to do that these days. 
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

Done and done.

This is my favorite one so far. I would love one. 
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

Done and done.

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

This shirt gets my vote, but it should be agreed upon by the group as a whole....or at least this version should be by the Baltimore crew.
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

Done and done.

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

This shirt gets my vote, but it should be agreed upon by the group as a whole....or at least this version should be by the Baltimore crew.
    yup
    edited March 2020
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

Done and done.

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

So since a baseball game the same day as Balt any thoughts on pricing out 3/4 sleeve baseball tees as well?

Post edited by Kovsar86 on
    Off (s)He Goes
    Man, this is a seriously creative and dedicated group of people.

That shirt is legitimately amazeballs.
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 160
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

Done and done.

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

Let's go, this is beautiful!  How about tickets for all of us and a day (Yankee) game beforehand...
  • Kovsar86 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

Done and done.

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

So since a baseball game the same day as Balt any thoughts on pricing out 3/4 sleeve baseball tees as well?

From the MLB schedule. There is a game that you can goto b4 the Baltimore, STL and Oakland shows
    MF117973 said:
    mpedone said:
    SHZA said:

congrats. I was washing my hands. Takes longer to do that these days. 
    That’s funny
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    TW150753 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

Done and done.

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

Let's go, this is beautiful!  How about tickets for all of us and a day (Yankee) game beforehand...
    That’s what I’m saying.... 3/4 sleeve baseball tees avail for those going to the game... avail in either team’s colors
    Off (s)He Goes
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Suefire said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MF117973 said:
    RS65573 said:

Done and done.

So much yes.

I fucking love it.

I like this too! 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
  • madhat181madhat181 Posts: 372
    Saltzy23 said:

And glad you are still along for the wild ride 
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,428
    Saltzy23 said:
    The people in this thread have to be responsible for like 40%-50% of the tickets posted for Baltimore since this market opened.

That is incredible.

Suck it FB whiners!
    This thread is restoring my faith in humanity!
    edited March 2020
    madhat181 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

Ha, this is definitely the most interesting thread to follow I've seen on any message board in a very long time.  Just the raw dedication and devotion and basic kindness between people with a shared passion all trying to help each other out in this fucked up world has honestly been inspiring.

I think I'm at show 25 or 26 or something, many in pretty exotic locations, and I might be looking forward to this Baltimore show more than any of em before.  This crowd is gonna be electric.

Also, a burner friend of mine just hooked me up with a huge bag of shrooms for these shows, so I'm a 20/10 excited now!  Oh baby!
    Post edited by Saltzy23 on
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    edited March 2020
    Sd s 14 up!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    Saltzy23 said:
    madhat181 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

Ha, this is definitely the most interesting thread to follow I've seen on any message board in a very long time.  Just the raw dedication and devotion and basic kindness between people with a shared passion all trying to help each other out in this fucked up world has honestly been inspiring.

I think I'm at show 25 or 26 or something, many in pretty exotic locations, and I might be looking forward to this Baltimore show more than any of em before.  This crowd is gonna be electric.

Also, a burner friend of mine just hooked me up with a huge bag of shrooms for these shows, so I'm a 20/10 excited now!  Oh baby!
    ha!!!! PM me lol
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 160
    Saltzy23 said:
    madhat181 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

count me in... if you are sharing
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    La1 234 up
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • sp1984sp1984 Posts: 140
    Saltzy23 said:
    madhat181 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

Was saying the same thing about this show - everyone in the building is going to have gone above and beyond to get tickets, so I have to imagine the atmosphere is going to be electric!! Can't wait!
    Tampa 04/16
    Fenway 1 08/16
    Fenway 2 08/16
    Fenway 1 09/18
    Fenway 2 09/18
    PJ songs at our wedding: Love Reign O'er Me (1st dance); Sirens (last dance); Long Road (Momma-Son dance). 
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    One thing I thought of...these designs do not explicitly mention Pearl Jam....is that a good thing or should we adjust?  Also, not forgetting our OKC friends!!!  We're going to be there, too, so we could bring a few shirts along to pass out pre-party!  Not sure about the OKC colors or OKC font on the front...I cropped out the Baltimore 2020 and inserted this text box (I told you earlier I'm no graphic artist!!  haha!)  Let me know if changes are needed or if you are interested in a shirt!

edited March 2020
    Suefire said:
    One thing I thought of...these designs do not explicitly mention Pearl Jam....is that a good thing or should we adjust?  Also, not forgetting our OKC friends!!!  We're going to be there, too, so we could bring a few shirts along to pass out pre-party!  Not sure about the OKC colors or OKC font on the front...I cropped out the Baltimore 2020 and inserted this text box (I told you earlier I'm no graphic artist!!  haha!)  Let me know if changes are needed or if you are interested in a shirt!

First of all, thanks for doing this. These design is awesome. In response to your question, I think they should say Pearl Jam on them somewhere. Maybe the front should say Pearl Jam over the graphic and then the back could have the city under the stick man. Or vice versa. 
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,680
    Suefire said:

We will be at OKC and I would for sure be interested in one.