Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    @SHZA:  Great job you F5NATIC!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • sp1984sp1984 Posts: 140
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    207 Baltimore upgrade score! 
    Congrats SHZA! You scored the one pair posted in over 24 hours! That’s huge. 
    Thank you. Had just left my office after being caller 9 for apollo and was refreshing as I walked home. Couldn't believe there was actually a drop 
    Nice job!! 
    Tampa 04/16
    Fenway 1 08/16
    Fenway 2 08/16
    Fenway 1 09/18
    Fenway 2 09/18
    PJ songs at our wedding: Love Reign O'er Me (1st dance); Sirens (last dance); Long Road (Momma-Son dance). 
  • md281342md281342 Posts: 46
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    207 Baltimore upgrade score! 
    Congrats SHZA! You scored the one pair posted in over 24 hours! That’s huge. 
    Thank you. Had just left my office after being caller 9 for apollo and was refreshing as I walked home. Couldn't believe there was actually a drop 
    that's great..my buddy was caller 7 twice this week..crazy
  • grizahamgrizaham Posts: 338
    Solid STL ticket drop just went down 
    Seen PJ 21 times live from 1994-2019

• grizaham said:
    I got 119 and on the very next second the 2 GA pop up and missed out on those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kwheelskwheels Posts: 6
    grizaham said:
    Swing and a miss at the GA’s...
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    kwheels said:
    grizaham said:
    I got em...

• kwheels said:
    grizaham said:
    I got em...

Thats freaking awesome!!!!  glad someone here got them bc STL hunters have been quiet 
  • kwheelskwheels Posts: 6
    kwheels said:
    grizaham said:
    I got em...

Nice work!  If you by chance are needing to get rid of one let me know...going to the show solo from Minnesota...
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    Before I look...had to jump away around 9:30. Still dead!?
    Of course
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    kwheels said:
    grizaham said:
    I got em...

The GA sniper! 
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 757
    Wow! Some action!!
  • Hurls15Hurls15 Posts: 161
    Someone just scored an amazing pair in Toronto. Section 109 row 13..... Made it all the way to the end after the cv code only to lose to another buyer.... Hopefully someone following along here! 
    SHZA said:
    kwheels said:
    grizaham said:
    I got em...

The GA sniper! 
    No shit!! Good on ya bro!
  • melissachunmelissachun Posts: 107
    Nashville pair going up in a bit.  Not great, but will get you in the building. :)  Section 321, Row F.  

• LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    Hurls15 said:
    Someone just scored an amazing pair in Toronto. Section 109 row 13..... Made it all the way to the end after the cv code only to lose to another buyer.... Hopefully someone following along here! 
    Damn....guess I was calling it a night few minutes too early.
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
    Hurls15 said:
    I was shocked when they popped up..... Sooo close on that upgrade to some of the best seats in the house 
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    LA2 226 up...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • oxceroxcer Posts: 7
    Hurls15 said:
    I got those...Best seats I've had by far. It was an upgrade from S121 R17. Been lurking in this thread from the start and hope someone here can get the S121s. Will post them after the 2nd period of the Leafs game. 
    edited March 2020
    oxcer said:
    Hurls15 said:
    I got those...Best seats I've had by far. It was an upgrade from S121 R17. Been lurking in this thread from the start and hope someone here can get the S121s. Will post them after the 2nd period of the Leafs game. 
    Congrats!! 

Hurls15 said:

Post edited by Hurls15 on
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,426
    Congrats @SHZA and @craigraether !
  • toddcronintoddcronin Posts: 15
    edited March 2020
    Nashville pair going up in a bit.  Not great, but will get you in the building. :)  Section 321, Row F.  

Got em!  Needed a pair for a college buddy and his wife to meet up with me and my wife.  Both of us flying in.  Haven't seen him in awhile.   Thanks @melissachun
    Post edited by toddcronin on
    Hartford '98, Mansfield '03, Hartford '06, Hartford '08, Hartford '10, New York '10, Hartford '11 (Ev), Atlanta '12, Wrigley '13, Worcester '13, Brooklyn II '13, Hartford '13
  • Hi friends, just like to put this out there that Im ISO Oak2 GA or something amazing. I have a pair in 102 mid way back, but looking for an upgrade.  Either single or pair. Thanks and good luck to yall who are on the hunt. 
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    edited March 2020
    La2 217 up...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    Ladies and gentlemen  
    welcome to day 16
  • About to post 4 Nashville tickets 11:30 pmCST  together section 311
  • oxceroxcer Posts: 7
    Posting Toronto tickets now...
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 757
    epbadger said: