Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• auntdonutauntdonut Posts: 113
    SHZA said:

Fake news
    I'd be shocked that no one here saw it. Someone has seen every single ticket drop..LOL (saying that makes me realize how crazy we are)
    Thanks, I read that and immediately felt pathetic....lol. 
    Agreed. But more than that, I'd be down right pissed if it flew by me WHILE TM IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! I'VE BEEN ON TM SINCE DAY 1 OF F2F, AT THE VERY LEAST 10 HRS PER DAY, MOST DAYS MORE LIKE 12-15! BALTIMORE'S THE ONLY SHOW I CAN GO TO ON THIS 1ST LEG, UNLESS I MIRACULOUSLY WIN APOLLO TICKETS! A FEW DROPPED YESTERDAY WHEN I DARED DO SOMETHING ELSE FOR 5 MINUTES!
    Whew... I feel better now...Had to get that off my chest...
    BTW, I'm not really this psychotic. I was just getting a little bored and decided to shake things up. I'm really full of peace and love for this community. The support for one another is amazing. It keeps me going...
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    edited March 2020
    wall232 said:
    Good luck on Baltimore everyone. I was able to score a pair and a single for a friend on F2F. Just gotta make the right click at the right time. It’ll happen!!  
    Getting discouraged but I do feel like there will be more activity as we get closer.
    Granted I'm not going for Balt but I've now made 7 purchases totaling 11 tix off F2F.

1 pair for AZ
    1 pair and 1 single for SD
    2 pairs and 1 single for LA1
    1 single for LA2

Not only that but after upgrading I've successfully resold 4 on F2F and have deals lined up to sell 4 more all for face. Not to mention my almost constant posting of everything I see pop up, of which at least 3 people have told me they scored the tix after seeing my posts, and I'm sure theres been others who got some of them and didnt say anything. Keep stirring the pot, you'll churn up something!
    Post edited by korn-1 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    wall232 said:
    Good luck on Baltimore everyone. I was able to score a pair and a single for a friend on F2F. Just gotta make the right click at the right time. It’ll happen!!  
    Getting discouraged but I do feel like there will be more activity as we get closer.
    Hang in there lots of time left. but do believe your right
    Ham 128 single up...
    auntdonut said:
    SHZA said:

Fake news
    I'd be shocked that no one here saw it. Someone has seen every single ticket drop..LOL (saying that makes me realize how crazy we are)
    Agreed. But more than that, I'd be down right pissed if it flew by me WHILE TM IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! I'VE BEEN ON TM SINCE DAY 1 OF F2F, AT THE VERY LEAST 10 HRS PER DAY, MOST DAYS MORE LIKE 12-15! BALTIMORE'S THE ONLY SHOW I CAN GO TO ON THIS 1ST LEG, UNLESS I MIRACULOUSLY WIN APOLLO TICKETS! A FEW DROPPED YESTERDAY WHEN I DARED DO SOMETHING ELSE FOR 5 MINUTES!
    BTW, I'm not really this psychotic. I was just getting a little bored and decided to shake things up. I'm really full of peace and love for this community. The support for one another is amazing. It keeps me going...
    Hate break it to ya but with stats like that(similar to mine) you really are that psychotic lol...I agree the support is amazing. so much Yesterday I grabbed a pair of st Louis just to help a stranger out. And would do it again...this thread is therapy for me without it I would have quit. Sorry if I post alot of nonsense it helps me through
    peace and love
    Oak1 212 up...
    epbadger said:
    auntdonut said:
    SHZA said:

Fake news
    Hate break it to ya but with stats like that(similar to mine) you really are that psychotic lol...I agree the support is amazing. so much Yesterday I grabbed a pair of st Louis just to help a stranger out. And would do it again...this thread is therapy for me without it I would have quit. Sorry if I post alot of nonsense it helps me through
    peace and love
    I'm right there with you on all of your nonsense!
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    edited March 2020
    auntdonut said:
    SHZA said:

Fake news
    . Lol....I hear ya man. And your right, only thing that keeps me sane on here are the people. Not one of them have i   I ever met before, but for some reason I feel like I have. Everybody trying to help each other and pump each other up, it's pretty friggin awesome.  All because we share the common bond of this incredible band....dont give up bro!
    Post edited by B4idiejets on
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    Hopefully you guys get a gift from the after work crowd. Looks like it's been a slow day.
    auntdonut said:
    SHZA said:

Fake news
    . Lol....I hear ya man. And your right, only thing that keeps me sane on here are the people. Not one of them have i   I ever met before, but for some reason I feel like I have. Everybody trying to help each other and pump each up, it's pretty friggin awesome.  All because we share the common bond of this incredible band....dont give up bro!
    I'm feeling it! :)
    Hopefully you guys get a gift from the after work crowd. Looks like it's been a slow day.

slow day for sure...hang in there everyone...I think it's time for a group hug
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    epbadger said:

slow day for sure...hang in there everyone...I think it's time for a group hug
    That, or a speech from William Wallace. Stay up everyone, I have hopes for tonight.
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 757
    Do not give up!! It will happen. Stay determined. I am refreshing as much as I can too. If somehow I get a second pair it’s going to this group. Let’s get some drops tonight!!
  • pmasonkcpmasonkc Posts: 16
    epbadger said:
    auntdonut said:
    SHZA said:

Fake news
    peace and love

If you find more pairs of STL to help this stranger out...fire the flare gun!  I live in KC and didn't hit the lottery and killing me I can't find tix for a show so close!
  • korn-1 said:
    wall232 said:
    Granted I'm not going for Balt but I've now made 7 purchases totaling 11 tix off F2F.

1 pair for AZ
    1 single for LA2

Not only that but after upgrading I've successfully resold 4 on F2F and have deals lined up to sell 4 more all for face. Not to mention my almost constant posting of everything I see pop up, of which at least 3 people have told me they scored the tix after seeing my posts, and I'm sure theres been others who got some of them and didnt say anything. Keep stirring the pot, you'll churn up something!
    Awesome work and thanks for keeping folks apprised of West Coast drops!  I've been seeing your numerous updates.
    Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ Oklahoma City ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~
    2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~ Indianapolis ~~ Wrigley 2 ~~ MSG 1 & 2 ~~ Philly 1 & 2 ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~
    Please read this in your best Jerry Seinfeld voice...
    what's the deal today with Baltimore??? They should call it Baltiless....

Sorry
    pmasonkc said:
    epbadger said:
    auntdonut said:
    SHZA said:

Fake news
    peace and love

If you find more pairs of STL to help this stranger out...fire the flare gun!  I live in KC and didn't hit the lottery and killing me I can't find tix for a show so close!
    If I see a pair I will try to scoop them up for ya and we can coordinate a drop like I did yesterday...the guy who got em by coincidence got the seats right next to his friends...any seat will do I assume even behind stage? which is not as bad as people say imo especially if your a matt cameron fan
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    epbadger said:

Sorry
    Classic! 😆
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    pmasonkc said:
    epbadger said:
    auntdonut said:
    SHZA said:

Fake news
    peace and love

@pmasonkc if you want to coordinate a time tonight I'll drop my STL tix. Send me a PM.
    epbadger said:

Sorry
    Eeehhhhh, good one!
    Oak2 202 up...
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    Good thing we made that spreadsheet just as the ticket drops dried up 🤦🏼
  • Ill probably have a Phoenix pair in 122 but I have to try and hold them to trade for the impossible Denver. Will keep people in the loop
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    korn-1 said:
    wall232 said:

1 pair for AZ
    1 single for LA2

You got me curious about my own F2F stats. 16 orders for 28 tix (Balt, Nash, STL, Phx, SD, LA1-2, Oak1-2). Have resold 9 orders, including my original 10c STL tix. I'll probably have to drop SD and LA from the itinerary so I'll wind up selling those as well. 
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    If anyone needs Ottawa or Oakland 1 drop me a PM and we can coordinate a time
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    epbadger said:

Sorry
    Hahahaha. This made me LOL
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Didn’t get to F5 to much today. Was pretty slammed at work. Looks like it was a pretty dead day for Baltimore.
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
    SHZA said:
    korn-1 said:
    wall232 said:

1 pair for AZ
    1 single for LA2

You got me curious about my own F2F stats. 16 orders for 28 tix (Balt, Nash, STL, Phx, SD, LA1-2, Oak1-2). Have resold 9 orders, including my original 10c STL tix. I'll probably have to drop SD and LA from the itinerary so I'll wind up selling those as well. 
    Yeah I didnt include my 10c lottery buys there. That would add another SD single and a pair for each LA show, of which I've sold the SD and LA1, so 16 total tickets scored.
    I'm gonna pm you about your SD and LA, trying to coordinate for a couple others, so if they  are gonna be sold I'd like a crack at them.
  • RT85129RT85129 Posts: 179
    Another five item captcha....but no Nashville tix!

• BraceYourSelfBraceYourSelf Posts: 814
    edited March 2020

RT85129 said:
    Another five item captcha....but no Nashville tix!

I got a sliding one the other day....I'm like what the crap is this??!?!
    Post edited by BraceYourSelf on