Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• superfuzz30superfuzz30 Posts: 399
    PJNB said:
    Question:

So a buddy and I both have 2 reserved tickets. We were going to use his and sell mine via fan to fan. He cant go now but his seats are better than mine. So if he sells them and we sync up for the drop and im lucky enough to buy them, I would then have 4 fan club tickets. Of course I'd be selling my extra 2 via the fan to fan once I do BUT my question is, will that work? Does having 4 get every ticket somehow cancelled or can you even buy 2 more if you already have 2?
    You can buy two more for sure. Time it late at night and then help someone out here on the forum with a timed drop with your pair. Also would help if you mentioned what show. 

Show is Toronto. If everything works out I'll for sure post it in the drop thread a set time.

Thanks for the help everyone.
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Attached are the two images.  I used https://www.rushordertees.com/design-t-shirts/ to print.  Still waiting on final confirmation though.
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
    Attached are the two images.  I used https://www.rushordertees.com/design-t-shirts/ to print.  Still waiting on final confirmation though.
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
    edited March 2020

Post edited by JB274988 on
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    Wow. really a dry spell....so yesterday there was 2 singles??? thats it right?
  • PJNB said:
    Question:

So a buddy and I both have 2 reserved tickets. We were going to use his and sell mine via fan to fan. He cant go now but his seats are better than mine. So if he sells them and we sync up for the drop and im lucky enough to buy them, I would then have 4 fan club tickets. Of course I'd be selling my extra 2 via the fan to fan once I do BUT my question is, will that work? Does having 4 get every ticket somehow cancelled or can you even buy 2 more if you already have 2?
    You can buy two more for sure. Time it late at night and then help someone out here on the forum with a timed drop with your pair. Also would help if you mentioned what show. 

Show is Toronto. If everything works out I'll for sure post it in the drop thread a set time.

You can def buy two more. Just be aware that there have been issues selling Canadian shows if you are a US citizen. Not sure if the payments problem has been resolved. 
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    epbadger said:
    There were 2 pairs at night....but dont think anyone on here got them
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    epbadger said:

right... I remember 1 I missed...
    epbadger said:
    epbadger said:

Probably went to more Jersey people, as planned. Hahaha
    epbadger said:
    epbadger said:

Today is your day buddy!
  • Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    Clocking back in today, hoping to help someone else get in!!
  • HoldeINHoldeIN Posts: 104
    Got Nashville tix yesterday.  After using the phone webpage and making it to checkout a dozen times and missing I finally tried it on the app (based on the suggestions here).  With the app I was able to get them on my first try.  Refreshed the webpage until tix showed up then jumped to the app when some were available.  It could have been coincidence but wanted to share that the app worked for me.  Thanks for the help and good luck! 
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    epbadger said:
    epbadger said:

Today is your day buddy!
    He is certainly due. 
    So I just thought of something...If I already have two tickets in my account, then a single that I got for droptheleash9, if I land a pair at some point am I over the limit. If so what would happen?
  • superfuzz30superfuzz30 Posts: 399
    PJNB said:
    Question:

You can def buy two more. Just be aware that there have been issues selling Canadian shows if you are a US citizen. Not sure if the payments problem has been resolved. 

Yea and we are in the US. Honestly we figured it out, we are good friends so he just gives me his ticketmaster log in and I sell my extras. That's the easiest way esp with all the payment issues.
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,426
    So I just thought of something...If I already have two tickets in my account, then a single that I got for droptheleash9, if I land a pair at some point am I over the limit. If so what would happen?
    @Lowlight11 - You should be fine. My buddy has acquired 5 for the QC show that he's doing and hasn't had any issues. He showed me them all in his ticketmaster app over beers last weekend.
    @Lowlight11 - You should be fine. My buddy has acquired 5 for the QC show that he's doing and hasn't had any issues. He showed me them all in his ticketmaster app over beers last weekend.
    Ok awesome! I kinda thought that the ticket limit only applied to the initial sale and not now. If there is 20 tickets available for any show and I want to buy them I doubt they'll stop me.
  • sp1984sp1984 Posts: 140
    Step away for a job interview and a few days off, come back to find 1,800 new posts! Good luck to everyone out there looking for tickets today. 

I'll be back on nights for the next 3 nights, so I'll be keeping an eye on any drops (assuming I don't need to actually work). 
    Tampa 04/16
    Fenway 1 08/16
    Fenway 2 08/16
    Fenway 1 09/18
    Fenway 2 09/18
    PJ songs at our wedding: Love Reign O'er Me (1st dance); Sirens (last dance); Long Road (Momma-Son dance). 
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    Ok awesome! I kinda thought that the ticket limit only applied to the initial sale and not now. If there is 20 tickets available for any show and I want to buy them I doubt they'll stop me.
    You'll probably be fine but I personally wouldn't want to take the small chance that PJ is the one artist that requires the limits to be enforced. The fact that someone has 5 or 6 tickets in their account and hasn't been canceled yet doesn't guarantee that it won't be. But I agree it's unlikely 
    SHZA said:
    You'll probably be fine but I personally wouldn't want to take the small chance that PJ is the one artist that requires the limits to be enforced. The fact that someone has 5 or 6 tickets in their account and hasn't been canceled yet doesn't guarantee that it won't be. But I agree it's unlikely 
    Wondering if I should just create an account for my wife...
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    Anyone still looking for St Louis tickets? I've got 2 in 314 that I'm getting ready to list.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    Nash 319 up...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    edited March 2020
    SHZA said:
    Realistically I can't see how they could cancel F2F sales. Wouldn't be fair to the seller. But the page isn't clear if "4 ticket limit" means standard tickets only. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    BagCzech said:
    rough day for baltimore. signing off for a bit. good luck with any drops.

don't forget to update the spreadsheet with any changes, or just PM me and i can update for you. link is in my signature.
    Bag Czech could you add me to the list?  I can't do this from work.  I can see the spreadsheet on my phone but it says that I need to download Google Spreadsheets.  Thanks.

incidental immortality
    Michael
    Looking for either 1 or 2
    Still searching

Thanks.
    I got you. you're all set.
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    Spreadsheet update:
    Added a column where can vote on the preparty location. There's a dropdown so if you plan to come to the preparty, use column H to vote on 1 of the 2 options

in other news, still searching................

• TenakaTenaka Posts: 96
    SHZA said:
    This is what I did
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    BagCzech said:
    Spreadsheet update:
    Added a column where can vote on the preparty location. There's a dropdown so if you plan to come to the preparty, use column H to vote on 1 of the 2 options

in other news, still searching................

To piggy back on that. Pratt Street is first come first served. Mick Oshea's has a reservation hold for us. Just FYI to consider when voting.
  • BagCzech said:
    BagCzech said:
    rough day for baltimore. signing off for a bit. good luck with any drops.

don't forget to update the spreadsheet with any changes, or just PM me and i can update for you. link is in my signature.
    Bag Czech could you add me to the list?  I can't do this from work.  I can see the spreadsheet on my phone but it says that I need to download Google Spreadsheets.  Thanks.

incidental immortality
    Michael
    Looking for either 1 or 2
    Still searching

Thanks.
    I got you. you're all set.
    Thank you.  Good luck today.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,501
    Not seeing much for Oak 1 for yesterday or today.  I think I saw some 2nd level seats yesterday.   Seems to be slowing down.  I also suppose I don't check as often on weekdays because of work.