Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Thread has seemingly gone quiet for the evening
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 160
    Pointing my phone at the moon, hoping for a late night wolf moon drop...
  • Thread has seemingly gone quiet for the evening
    Everyone must have scored their MD tix 🤷‍♂️

• epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    So...was just taking a break and talking to a friend since we were infants. I told him this is really starting to make me mental!!!Its making me crazy!
    He said it's not making you mental or crazy.  It's just revealing what's always been there, bringing it to the surface. You know exposing your crazy
    He knows me too well...I dont like him right now
  • epbadger said:
    So...was just taking a break and talking to a friend since we were infants. I told him this is really starting to make me mental!!!Its making me crazy!
    He said it's not making you mental or crazy.  It's just revealing what's always been there, bringing it to the surface. You know exposing your crazy
    He knows me too well...I dont like him right now
    No one will ever truly understand why
  • Why we all are the way we are. We are fucking crazy. You would have to be to continue this.
  • korn-1 said:
    korn-1 said:v
    I'm gettin hit with a lot more captchas tonight. Luckily earlier today I got a slight upgrade for my Ssn Diego ticket and a nice LA1 rearstage ticket for a friend (front row of sec 120, kinda jealous that's gonna be a killer seat!)
    You got the sec C at Viejas?
    Nope, I grabbed one in S.
    I had the c's in my cart and threw them back. 
    I'm in F
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 757
    Im running out of steam on the evening 
  • Man, i hate refreshing and the map taking a second to load, giving me false hope..... only to not be anything
  • I'm here for another couple of minutes. 
    I MUST STOP. But I can't. I need to get some sleep. PUT DOWN THE PHONE. As soon as I do, there'll be another drop.

Seems like there's more than 1 person having this conversation in my head.
    And I'm not even high!

Be back soon. Same Bat time, Same Bat channel. 
    Good night 
  • auntdonut said:
    I'm here for another couple of minutes. 
    I MUST STOP. But I can't. I need to get some sleep. PUT DOWN THE PHONE. As soon as I do, there'll be another drop.

Seems like there's more than 1 person having this conversation in my head.
    And I'm not even high!

Be back soon. Same Bat time, Same Bat channel. 
    Good night 
    Have faith. Week of i think things will look up for us if we can't find them.
  • CFO93CFO93 Posts: 166
    Nashville 323 up - and gone in a flash.
    Waiting for the night shift, I'll keep watch.  There's some 60 year-old out there who is about to figure out how to post their tickets....
  • Man, i hate refreshing and the map taking a second to load, giving me false hope..... only to not be anything

Reading comments like this makes me feel less like checking myself into a mental institution. Thanks guys! 
    edited February 2020
    30 minutes till
    DAY 10!!!
    my edit: fuck see posted at 11:31 so 29 minutes. FUCK cant even win at that...
    beyond delirious at this point
    Post edited by epbadger on
  • coreypjfancoreypjfan Posts: 82
    edited February 2020
    Going to end up losing my job for F5ing at work. But hey, I MIGHT go to Marlyland! Here's to day 10 baby 🤙🤙

PS. Dont F5 and drive. Goodnight all! 
    Post edited by coreypjfan on
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,748
    Did i miss the name/s drawn out of the Hat? 
  • cutz said:
    Idk, did you participate in the lotto?

cutz said:
    No. He just got caught up with life....Stay tuned
    Ok Day 10...here it is.!!!
  • I think I'm going to be done trying for Baltimore after tonight... Maybe hope for Boston or Philly in the fall. Odds just don't seem to be in our favor.
    @OceansJenny where you at, I gotta sleep...
  • CFO93CFO93 Posts: 166
    I think I'm going to be done trying for Baltimore after tonight... Maybe hope for Boston or Philly in the fall. Odds just don't seem to be in our favor.
    Hang in there! Still more than a month before the 3/28 show and things might break our way by then.
    But agree - it's getting hard to keep up this frenetic F5 pace.
  • CFO93 said:
    I think I'm going to be done trying for Baltimore after tonight... Maybe hope for Boston or Philly in the fall. Odds just don't seem to be in our favor.
    Hang in there! Still more than a month before the 3/28 show and things might break our way by then.
    But agree - it's getting hard to keep up this frenetic F5 pace.
    Yeah, it's been rough. Considering the first day I missed 7/8 sets. Just been demoralizing. Maybe one day when I don't expect anything and I check it, it'll happen. Just a rough process. 
    C'mon, F5ers, no reason to give up now.  Last time I checked mid-day there were 50 people on this thread.  We can definitely get 25 pairs in the next 4 weeks.  As Ed said at Mansfield 1 '03, "the advice we give to you, is the advice we give to ourselves, let's pace ourselves."
  • TW150753 said:
    C'mon, F5ers, no reason to give up now.  Last time I checked mid-day there were 50 people on this thread.  We can definitely get 25 pairs in the next 4 weeks.  As Ed said at Mansfield 1 '03, "the advice we give to you, is the advice we give to ourselves, let's pace ourselves."
    I believe in Miracles 🤷‍♂️
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    korn-1 said:
    korn-1 said:v
    I'm gettin hit with a lot more captchas tonight. Luckily earlier today I got a slight upgrade for my Ssn Diego ticket and a nice LA1 rearstage ticket for a friend (front row of sec 120, kinda jealous that's gonna be a killer seat!)
    You got the sec C at Viejas?
    Nope, I grabbed one in S.
    I had the c's in my cart and threw them back. 
    I'm in F
    I'll be trying to upgrade. I'm hoping for GA or Q
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,748
    edited February 2020
    cutz said:
    Idk, did you participate in the lotto?

No, but i read the thread and was curious who won the ticket. 

It's like watching a 4 hour movie and not getting to see the ending>LOL

Good LUCK to all!!

goodnight....sigh
    edited February 2020
    Ok so cant sleep yet
    Didnt notice the night shift checking in....I'll hold down the fort... make sure no wise guys are trying to drop late night tickets behind our backs.
    got at least another hour in me
    Post edited by epbadger on