Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• RF123172RF123172 Posts: 110
    ddeschler said:
    Just grabbed PHX Sec 111, Row A!!!  Basically the equivalent of Vitalogy seats!  I'm officially out of the F5 game.  I'll actually miss the excitement, and the adrenaline rush.
    I'll be posting PHX Sec 116, Row P at 3pm MST.  Be ready!  I'll see you guys at the shows.  Those t-shirts look awesome.
    CONGRATULATIONS!  Those are the best seats I've seen come up for any city, so far.
  • Sorry I'm retarded .I thought tm was tomorrow 😂😂😂😂🤦🤦🤦🤦
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,389
    Sorry I'm retarded .I thought tm was tomorrow 😂😂😂😂🤦🤦🤦🤦
    Haha thanks for trying anyway!! Much appreciated 🙏🙏
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    La1 214 up...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Jadler said:
    BagCzech said:
    Another GTFO moment. Was refreshing the last 2 hours and stopped to get food. 
    No lie I have been refreshing non stop since 6AM lol. Probably would have lost out, but doing that all day and missing the chance after putting the phone down for 15 min is brutalllllll
    That was me Sat/Sun, so down.  Today I probably only refreshed for a total of 15 mins and it just happened to be at the right time.  Just know there will be a lot more over the next month and you definitely will get them at some point.

Also - thanks to everyone for the warm congrats!  You are all awesome folks!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • ritg19ritg19 Posts: 111
    Driving home from work and miss these.  Ugh!
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on....
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 757
    JB274988 said:
    Jadler said:
    BagCzech said:
    No lie I have been refreshing non stop since 6AM lol. Probably would have lost out, but doing that all day and missing the chance after putting the phone down for 15 min is brutalllllll
    That was me Sat/Sun, so down.  Today I probably only refreshed for a total of 15 mins and it just happened to be at the right time.  Just know there will be a lot more over the next month and you definitely will get them at some point.

For sure. Remaining positive! Non stop for 9 days or whatever it is now is starting to take its toll. The girlfriend was asking tonight why I look like a zombie LOL ....prob because I’m staring at a phone for 19 hours a day and sleeping about 5 
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    Jadler said:
    JB274988 said:
    Jadler said:
    BagCzech said:

For sure. Remaining positive! Non stop for 9 days or whatever it is now is starting to take its toll. The girlfriend was asking tonight why I look like a zombie LOL ....prob because I’m staring at a phone for 19 hours a day and sleeping about 5 
    You’re due for a win.  I think tomorrow will be your lucky day. Keep the faith! 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • A lot of us are due. I hope we all get tickets and party together at the wishlist foundation pre-party!
    Jadler said:
    JB274988 said:
    Jadler said:
    BagCzech said:

You’re due for a win.  I think tomorrow will be your lucky day. Keep the faith! 
    I think it’s coming soon too!
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    edited February 2020
    Haven't forgot about you guys. Shit show of an afternoon with work and now baseball.

To keep you in the loop, waiting on my ticket buddy, as he may take the 218's. If he does, I'll be taking a single to join me in GA. Sorry for the delay. 
    Post edited by lmckenney24 on
    For a minute I thought the JB who won today’s balti single was the same JB who won the Apollo over in that thread. I was like DAMN JB go buy some lotto tickets! Lol
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    La1 209b and 203 singles up...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    For a minute I thought the JB who won today’s balti single was the same JB who won the Apollo over in that thread. I was like DAMN JB go buy some lotto tickets! Lol
    Haha, I do have 1 submission in for those seats...no chance.
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • A lot of us are due. I hope we all get tickets and party together at the wishlist foundation pre-party!

A lot of us are due. I hope we all get tickets and party together at the wishlist foundation pre-party!
    Hope to have a bunch of beers with all of you!
    JB274988 said:
    Haha, I do have 1 submission in for those seats...no chance.
    He won as the 22 caller on SiriusXM song of the day. 
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    A lot of us are due. I hope we all get tickets and party together at the wishlist foundation pre-party!

Hope to have a bunch of beers with all of you!
    yes
    edited February 2020
    Haven't forgot about you guys. Shit show of an afternoon with work and now baseball.

To keep you in the loop, waiting on my ticket buddy, as he may take the 218's. If he does, I'll be taking a single to join me in GA. Sorry for the delay. 
    Brother! A single for GA would be the only excuse for me to go without my wife lol...If for some reason( which wont happen) you picked me out of that hat... I think I would literally shit myself....but dont worry I would clean up nice for  the show,🤣🙄😁
    Me too!
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    epbadger said:

Brother! A single for GA would be the only excuse for me to go without my wife lol...If for some reason( which wont happen) you picked me out of that hat... I think I would literally shit myself....but dont worry I would clean up nice for  the show,🤣🙄😁
    I wouldn't want to piss the wife off, been there down that! My son has practice until 9, then we have a 45 minute drive home. My wife will pick and son will post if it goes down before I get home. That way I am hands off the pull. 

Someone needs to plan a pre-wishlist part for F5ers. 
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    If it makes anyone feel better, people are still getting tickets, and they're almost all better than the ones I got this weekend. So, there's hope, and good seats!
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
    edited February 2020
    epbadger said:

I wouldn't want to piss the wife off, been there down that! My son has practice until 9, then we have a 45 minute drive home. My wife will pick and son will post if it goes down before I get home. That way I am hands off the pull. 

Nah she would understand... she loves me because I'm awesome! lmao... we've been together 30 years ....honestly she would be happy she is getting me back I have been gone for 9 days now
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    2 in 103 for TO just went, was VERY quiet for TO today based on what I saw.
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • epbadger said:
    epbadger said:

Nah she would understand... she loves me because I'm awesome! lmao... we've been together 30 years ....honestly she would be happy she is getting me back I have been gone for 9 days now
    We def can hit the baseball game for half the game...the high up are 15$.. can be a meet and greet then wishlist....and tailgate..for us f5ers
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    two went up and down quickly for Nashville in the club seats. very few popping up but have surfaced the few times I looked today
    epbadger said:
    epbadger said:

We def can hit the baseball game for half the game...the high up are 15$.. can be a meet and greet then wishlist....and tailgate..for us f5ers
    Dont have to sell me on the game,  I am a Bronx boy! def want to meet all of you psychos.
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 160
    epbadger said:
    so just to add to my crazy...I sing most of the time I am doing this...to the tune of whipping... its either refreshiiiing ah or f5iiiiing ah over and over🙄
    thought I would embarrass myself and share that
    We are all family here..no worries🤗
    F5MILY*
    That's good, real good.
  • Haven't forgot about you guys. Shit show of an afternoon with work and now baseball.

GA or seats it’s a win-win situation. With the speed of my internet at home or on my phone this might be the only way I’m getting a Baltimore ticket 
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    So, I played around with the shirt design this evening. I'm not sure I'll be able to do anything with the captcha, but I'll give it a try tomorrow.
    On an all-white background (would ideally be the t-shirt showing through):

And with the original color scheme:

"I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,439
    JB274988 said:
    TAKE ME OUT OF THE LOTTERY!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats!!! So happy to hear we can cross another porcher off the list! And that’s an awesome seat!