Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• JB274988 said:
    mpedone said:
    JB274988 said:
    TW150753 said:
    As saltzy says, gotta put in the work and you'll be rewarded.  F5.  When I get tickets, t-shirts are being made!
    I can get the t-shirts, but I need help with designing the back.  I think the front is good.  Perhaps the back has "B-more F5'ers" and a relevant PJ quote.

@sp1984 had a great idea for the back, but I don't remember what it was.
    Def in for 2 shirts... U Jen from balt page? 
    I’m Jeff B from Facebook Balt (& Ottawa & St Louis)
    Ok nice.. I'm Aubrey on the balt
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    I hope somebody got those 2 GA for Baltimore...
    GTFO. Stopped refreshing for a minute so I can board a plane. This is just getting cruel at this point. Refreshed the whole Uber ride over. Refreshed the whole time waiting for boarding. Nothing. And then a GA pair pops. Congrats to whoever got them
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    FUCK!!!
    Guys, im so sorry, but I was just checking for you guys, and couldnt resist upgrading my 218's and just scored those fucking GA's!!!!!!!! 
  • FUCK!!!
    Guys, im so sorry, but I was just checking for you guys, and couldnt resist upgrading my 218's and just scored those fucking GA's!!!!!!!! 
    Ayyyeee congrats
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • FUCK!!!
    Nice job! Glad they went to someone on here at least!
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 160
    FUCK!!!
    When you gonna release those 218's?
  • FUCK!!!
    Congrats! Don't feel bad. Now you can release the 218's for someone to get. I upgraded my STL twice before randomly scoring GA last Friday.
  • FUCK!!!
    Dick move!..... totally kidding, awesome bro!
    FUCK!!!
    Nice! Please don’t put the 218s back up for grabs right away :) 
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    FUCK!!!
    Nice job! Glad they went to someone on here at least!
    Good Job!  We'll have to coordinate a time for you to drop them - or you could pick two folks to walk in with you!!!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    cant even take a drink of water. wow this this brutal
  • I never get past Delivery page. I know my wifi is slow as shit, but am I doing something wrong...?
    Here is what I am thinking, I can either release the pair and coordinate with everyone on the list that was put together for the time. OR, ask 10c if I can take everyone's name thats on the list of F5ers, put them into a hat and pick. Thoughts?
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    edited February 2020
    Here is what I am thinking, I can either release the pair and coordinate with everyone on the list that was put together for the time. OR, ask 10c if I can take everyone's name thats on the list of F5ers, put them into a hat and pick. Thoughts?
    My vote , just release them at a certain time and let the chips fall where they may
    Post edited by B4idiejets on
    I’m good with either one of these. Just please don’t do it until this evening. Ugh I’m so selfish I know. 
  • Here is what I am thinking, I can either release the pair and coordinate with everyone on the list that was put together for the time. OR, ask 10c if I can take everyone's name thats on the list of F5ers, put them into a hat and pick. Thoughts?
    I say release the pair and coordinate a time with everyone. That way it’s fair for everyone. But that’s just my opinion. Do what you feel is best for sure. 
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    edited February 2020

I would still like to upgrade, but after seeing the list of people still just trying to get in, I feel even worse about it. Yes, I would sell my current tickets, but there's no guarantee that someone on here would get them.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 757
    My vote , just realease them at a certain time and let the chips fall where they may
    Congrats on the upgrade! This sounds good to me. We are well trained in disappointment already so I think we will all be able to handle it again 😆 
    mpedone said:

I would still like to upgrade, but after seeing the list of people still just trying to get in, I feel even worse about it. Yes, I would sell my current tickets, but there's no guarantee that someone on here would get them.
    Thats my feeling. I truly feel fucking bad about it, and wouldn't even done it if it wasn't GA. I just want to make it fair and try to get one of you guys in. 
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    I like the hat, but whatever works best for all.  
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    mpedone said:

Thats my feeling. I truly feel fucking bad about it, and wouldn't even done it if it wasn't GA. I just want to make it fair and try to get one of you guys in. 
    That makes sense. I will not try for these tickets if you announce you're posting them. 
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
    OK, to allow @BagCzech to have the chance since he is flyng, I'm waiting to hear when he actually takes off. If its not for a bit, and he is good to go, i'll release soon. If he is boarding, this will wait until tonight. 
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 160
    mpedone said:

You could just take all of our names and put them in a hat, pick a winner, and walk them in. 
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    FUCK!!!
    Good for you brother! def let us know when u put them up....
    my dream....when I win my second pair I am gonna keep them and give them to someone in this group. will have to come in with me of course. all it will cost you is a beer plus face value
  • TW150753 said:
    mpedone said:

You could just take all of our names and put them in a hat, pick a winner, and walk them in. 
    No if he wants to line up for GA and enter early. 
  • I'm open to anything that helps get us all in the door. 
    OK, to allow @BagCzech to have the chance since he is flyng, I'm waiting to hear when he actually takes off. If its not for a bit, and he is good to go, i'll release soon. If he is boarding, this will wait until tonight. 
    You’re awesome for even checking. Amazing. I’m sitting on 1 bar of LTE so it’s painfully slow. Taking off in like 15 minutes. Landing around 3:30 east coast time. Anytime after that I’d be good. Thanks so much for asking!  Love this group 
    TW150753 said:
    mpedone said:

Thats what I am leaning towards, as it ensures one of you guys gets the tickets. I dont care about rail, and am fine being at back of GA. 
    It also gives you all better odds than hitting F5. 

• ApecarroApecarro Posts: 118
    FUCK!!!
    It’s a free for all, congratulations!
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,428
    edited February 2020
    JB274988 said:
    I like the hat, but whatever works best for all.  
    I like the hat too but both are great options. Keep us posted!