Will Nashville show be cancelled?

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Kane6676 said:
    How dare the people of Tennessee set their own standards or have beliefs that don’t go lock step with the new liberal group think program. Don’t worry libs. The day is coming where everyone will simply be clones of one another. What will you cry about then? You’ll find something
    Not that I am at all asking for people to be clones, but when I read bullshit responses like this it makes me wonder how one with such views as you follows a band who is completely opposite to you? 

There are so many children who need loving, stable homes. Children have been made parentless through a number of atrocities including the recent drug crisis. You would rather them sit and spin in a system rather than adopted out to a loving couple? As an adoptive parent, I would love to know. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
    Depends. Has Bruce cancelled?
    Haha 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,213
    Kane6676 said:
    Once they decided to play there they should be committed to playing there. I'm stunned they decided to go to these 3 states in this era.
    Everyone has a right to their beliefs. Even people you don’t agree with. Get over it 
    lol how about you get over it , Cancel the show! Fuck assbackwards states ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • ajaxbroajaxbro Posts: 352
    Hartford didn't do that..... just saying 
  • PB11041 said:
    Kane6676 said:
    How dare the people of Tennessee set their own standards or have beliefs that don’t go lock step with the new liberal group think program. Don’t worry libs. The day is coming where everyone will simply be clones of one another. What will you cry about then? You’ll find something
    This wasn't the people.  The people didn't rise up and say we need this restriction on adoption in the state for the safety of certain religious groups.  Politicians wrote up a law at the behest of special interests with the intent of satiating the intellectual appetite of fear mongers.  It was not a proposition that was drafted and voted on by the people.  Don't be ridiculously obtuse for the point of poor effect. 
    Oh but you Sure don’t mind when those same politicians push something you agree with on the population now don’t ya? You don’t mind when they push communist style gun control without a vote of the people. Who’s obtuse now? You don’t mind when your govt funds groups like planned parenthood within asking for a vote of the people right ?
  • mpedone said:
    Kane6676 said:
    Once they decided to play there they should be committed to playing there. I'm stunned they decided to go to these 3 states in this era.
    Everyone has a right to their beliefs. Even people you don’t agree with. Get over it 

Even when their used as an excuse to discriminate?
    Do you care if law abiding gun owners get descrinated against ? Doubtful 
  • LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    Can we move this to AMT please?  Or just close it?  This discussion doesn’t belong here. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,213
    Kane6676 said:
    PB11041 said:
    Kane6676 said:
    This wasn't the people.  The people didn't rise up and say we need this restriction on adoption in the state for the safety of certain religious groups.  Politicians wrote up a law at the behest of special interests with the intent of satiating the intellectual appetite of fear mongers.  It was not a proposition that was drafted and voted on by the people.  Don't be ridiculously obtuse for the point of poor effect. 
    Oh but you Sure don’t mind when those same politicians push something you agree with on the population now don’t ya? You don’t mind when they push communist style gun control without a vote of the people. Who’s obtuse now? You don’t mind when your govt funds groups like planned parenthood within asking for a vote of the people right ?
    Kane6676 said:
    PB11041 said:
    Kane6676 said:
    Communist gun control this country leads the world in mass shootings ughh please show me where & when they are taking your guns from you , laughable..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 839
    Giving all people dignity and respect under the law is not lib or con. It's just the right thing to do. Unless you need to feel better than or keep power over others. 
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,946
    Kane6676 said:
    mpedone said:
    Kane6676 said:

Even when their used as an excuse to discriminate?
    Do you care if law abiding gun owners get descrinated against ? Doubtful 

You got me. I'm constantly claiming my religion dictates that no one own guns. I keep pushing for laws to be based entirely on my religious anti-gun beliefs. Nailed it.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    Kane6676 said:
    PB11041 said:
    Kane6676 said:
    I am libertarian so wrong on all counts but thanks for playing.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Lostpawn said:
    Can we move this to AMT please?  Or just close it?  This discussion doesn’t belong here. 
    It’s only just begun though!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Should we start a petition for them to cancel?
    Hell no.
    Yes, in fact they should cancel the whole tour and only play in San Francisco 
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    shocker this joker joined the forum on January 26th.  Probably gutted didn't get GA based on avatar.  Trolls gonna troll trolly things.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    What's the point of the other "Categories" on this board.  Shouldn't this be on one of those pages no one ever reads?  I guess the main question is can we just enjoy anything?  Don't answer
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • PB11041 said:
    shocker this joker joined the forum on January 26th.  Probably gutted didn't get GA based on avatar.  Trolls gonna troll trolly things.
    Yes because any one that doesn’t carbon copy your every thought must be a “troll” 
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 839
    PB11041 said:
    Just noticed too. Clearly coming in to the fan club 5 days ago with pearl scam as avatar is not an indicator for an pj fan. Please go away troll. You paid your $20, now go away. 
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    Noload said:
    What's the point of the other "Categories" on this board.  Shouldn't this be on one of those pages no one ever reads?  I guess the main question is can we just enjoy anything?  Don't answer
    As I said before, move it to AMT or close it. It doesn’t belong here. 
  • tusevuntusevun Posts: 231
    Curious to know what states/countries everyone in here lives in. Pretty sure every state has some bs laws on their books. Why even start this thread?
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    edited January 2020
    tusevun said:
    Curious to know what states/countries everyone in here lives in. Pretty sure every state has some bs laws on their books. Why even start this thread?
    Absolutely you could go into every state and find something.  People are miserable and chewing on their own tail under the cloak of virtue.  That's why you start this thread.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    They probably won't. I mean it's Tennessee. Figured something like this would happen when they chose places to play. Talking about the politicians 
    I miss igotid88
  • PD279656PD279656 Posts: 119
    What self respecting same sex couple let alone anyone would ever want to adopt their child from a religious adoption agency? The entire thing makes me shiver about the process that probably entails. 

The whole things stupid let the religious wackos get their babies from their dumb club and move on. 

And if Eddie and the boys get on their soap box with this one they better be prepared to find new management cause last I checked FBMM is a Nashville company. 
  • Should we start a petition for them to cancel?
    Hell no.
    Ah ok. I'm sorry. my fault. I misread the room.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    "Let's schedule two shows in the entire northeast and a southern gig that we'll have to cancel because of red state ridiculousness."

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • deadendp said:
    Kane6676 said:
    Not that I am at all asking for people to be clones, but when I read bullshit responses like this it makes me wonder how one with such views as you follows a band who is completely opposite to you? 

There are so many children who need loving, stable homes. Children have been made parentless through a number of atrocities including the recent drug crisis. You would rather them sit and spin in a system rather than adopted out to a loving couple? As an adoptive parent, I would love to know. 
    And there it is, I was waiting for the how someone supports a ROCK Band that does not share their politics response..... It’s always my favorite .   Don’t you know this Forum is “ Not For You”.   The hypocrisy here sometimes is so entertaining for deplorable’s.  
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,154
    edited January 2020
    Kane6676 said:
    PB11041 said:
    Kane6676 said:
    When you create an AI by feeding it only the most out-of-touch op-eds off The Blaze
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,450
    R, E, S, P, E, C, T 

...find out what it means to... PJ 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    Should we start a petition for them to cancel?
    Or start a poll to see if we think it will be canceled
    Kearnsy
  • RobZRobZ Posts: 181
    edited January 2020
    It's apparent none of the "perpetually offended" even bothered to read the article....with that said, close or move this thread.
    Post edited by RobZ on
    2006: Las Vegas, Nevada
    2009: Salt Lake City, Utah
    2012: Missoula, Montana
    2014: Denver, Colorado
    2018: Missoula, Montana

• erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    Image result for bothered gif

Wow - people are so quick to anger sometimes. I hope for the fans that are going they don't cancel. I can't believe the political climate is still this intense. It sucks, but it is what it is.

Another option I thought was pretty cool at an event in Charlotte, NC in December 2016 - An Anti HB2 group set up a donation booth & sold stickers with a petition to sign. We have a green EQUALITY sticker that's in the shape of NC. 
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
This discussion has been closed.